Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

The hunger pinged through her again. But the food did not look that good. Compared to what she wanted and needed. Sitting there she rubbed her temples, trying to relax. Only sneeze that sounded like a cat's sneeze. Now she face palmed and just sat there. "This, sucks.", she muttered under her breath.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually went back to the kitchen."Are you feeling any better or do you need what I'm guessing your body truly craves."Damian then conjured a small bag of blood."I didn't offer this at first because I have no need of drinking blood for months at a time."Damian then placed the packet of blood next to Abigail and sat down in the chair across from her. He then just sat and watched her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and sat up. When he asked her how she was feeling she kind of shyly glanced away. Seeing the bag of blood, she blinked a couple of times. "Well this is different. Taking blood instead of giving.", she said in a small laugh. She grabbed the blood bag and looked at Damian. "You keep staring at me. What is it?", she finally asked. She was turning the blood bag over in her hands.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gave a small grin."I'm actually not sure. There is something about you that is alluring to me. I want to protect you even though we have only just met. I would claim this is love but I'm not as stupid as to believe that love exists in this putrid world. I have seen to much ugliness to be anything other than bitter about everything."Damian then stood up and cast his gaze down the hill on which his house was located. With his hearing he could hear every conversation going on down in the main streets of the city. How he would at times be jealous of the people who actually believed in outdated ideas such as love and compassion. In his experience there was no such thing as love. There were fleeting emotions such as lust. The main emotion that he was a close friend of was anger. He sighed but kept his gaze on the city.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Listening to him she also paid attention to his face and voice. When he gone and looked out of the window. She let out an inward sigh and drank the blood. After draining the bag she stood up and was an arm distance from touching him with her own arm. "To live is to die, to die is to live. To hate is to love, love is to hate. Poison is to flowers, as flowers are to poisons. Being awake is a dream, sleeping is being alive. All of these things, can not exist with out each other really.", she told him.

Though she had had mentioned he was not stupid to believe it was love. There was a sting somewhere in her heart. Sometimes fates knows before you do! But she looked up at him for a reaction. It was no poem, but it was the truth. She shyly put her arms under her chest. Since she did not think of scars as imperfections, but more of she was more shy as a vampire then a human. Which was making her more of an irony then anything else in ways.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled a bit after Abigail had finished."Such wise words from someone so young. You are right that hatred can't exist without love.Both are essential to have a healthy normal life but I have never really experienced love only lust and each and every time it has never ended well."Then he disappeared from her sight only to appear behind her. He wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. He brushed his lips on the back of her neck before he placed a kiss on it."Your skin is soft and I fell to my urges again. I wonder if this will end as any of my other urges have."He then continued to kiss her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:44 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed when he said in a way she was older then her body. When he disappeared she tensed up and felt his arms around her waist. Though when he brushed his lips against Abigail's neck, she shivered a bit. "Some urges are more like addictions, the more you have, well it depends on you.", she said. Her arms were still under her chest as she slowly looked at him with a blushing face. Though now she was holding back a few more shivers from him kissing her neck.

It felt so right being in his hold, some how. Her braid was leaning more over her right shoulder. Since she had to braid it over her right shoulder anyway. "Maybe you should keep from sticking your nose in badger holes. ", she finally replied to his first statement, of him not able to find love and all. She felt a sort of dominance over him, yet a submissiveness around him. She was confused but, she liked how he was gentle with her. Unlike the last relationship she had been in. It started to get physically abusive after her boyfriend had purposed to her. So her left ring finger had no tan of wearing a wedding or engagement ring.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had to admit that Abigail felt good to hold. Sure Damian had never had much experience just holding someone but he was coming to realize that Abigail might hold more sway over him than he thought. He slowly trailed his kisses until he placed one on her lips. In all his years of life he head never tasted anything sweeter. He reveled in it. Damian eventually let go and took a step back from Abigail and on his face was a true grin."Well that happened."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to lean her head back and closed her eyes. Only to give him a brief kiss back. Blushing she looked at him in a shy way. Then she heard a cell phone go off. But she had left her cell phone at her apartment. "Uh, it's not mine.", she said. And patted her pockets to show she did not have them.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gave a gruff sigh as he checked his phone."This is Damian."The person who called said."Hey Damian how are you?"Damian growled."What do you want Lucius?"The man on the other side of the phone growled back."Don't speak to me in that tone. I'm not in the mood to deal with your surly attitude. I have problems here in England. What am I to do when facing a cult of necromancers?"Damian shook his head."Have you tried kerosene and fire? Maybe you should tell a Templar."Lucius sighed."Your not going to help are you?"Damian grinned beside himself."Probably not. I have something to deal with here."Lucius growled."Fine whatever."He then hung up.Damian put his phone away the glanced at Abigail unsure what to do.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She tried not to listen in on his conversation. When he was done she looked at him. Since she looked around the kitchen when he was on the phone. "Uh, so I was wondering. If I could borrow your shower.", she told him. Since she still had a hint of the alley on her. She leaned against the counter and looked up at him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."I have no problems with it. To reach it you go down the hall and it's the last door on the left."Damian said as new images started to torture him. He tried hard to keep those thoughts out of his mind. Damian then went to his fridge and got out a beer and began to drink it.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Thanks, but there's another problem... I didn't pack any clothes in my saddlebags. So yeah.", she said. Then sighed to rub the back of her neck. It was more of a nervous habit then anything else. She glanced at Damian and noticed he was drinking a beer. Her nose wrinkled up even though she barely caught whift of the scent from where she stood.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian listened to what Abigail then he disappeared. When he reappeared he was holding some of his clothes. He handed her a black silk dress shirt similar to the one he was wearing as well as a pair of black jeans."These will be to big for you but there better than nothing right."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blinked when he reappeared. "Thanks.", she said. Before heading down the hall and to the last door on the left. Walking inside she locked the door. Soon enough even a human could hear running water. She started to hum and continue to wash the day off. When she was done she got out of the shower she did not see a reflection in the mirror.

But she managed to catch a glimpse of her. She looked a bit like a mess. As she now had two dots on the left side of her neck. They were more like, sewing needle size pricks. After drying her hair best as she could. She got dressed and smiled a bit. Fresh clothes felt better on her skin. She rolled up the pants legs and then buttoned them. Though she would need to borrow a belt. As the shirt covered her up pretty well.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces