Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She nodded,"I would like to see your work. That's if you would like to show it. I like to read books and paint abstract art. Only problem it always seems I'm busy with work. Or even house chores of sorts.", she told him. Then ran her fingers through her hair some more.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus pulled a pen out and grabbed one of the napkins near them. He wrote down his phone number and the address of his metal shop. "Unfortunately it's looking like within the next couple days something time consuming will be coming in for me to work on, but I can do so before then." He said as he wrote the information down. "Here's my phone number to let me know you'll be dropping in at my shop and here's the address. The shop won't be hard to miss with it's huge doors." He told her, noting that the doorways were about twelve feet tall throughout the shop, even in the basement area of it.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She glanced at him when he wrote something on the napkin. "Okay.", she said. "I could give you my cell phone number. Though on weekends I barely use it.", she added on. As she looked at him shyly with bit of a blush. Then tucked her hair behind her ear as she bit her lip.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinked at Abigail's offer of giving him her cell phone number, caught off guard since nobody other than his new compatriots who got him his cell phone had offered their numbers. "That would be great." He said with a shy softness to his voice. His cheeks darkened a slight bit.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She got to her feet after getting off the picnic and grabbed a napkin. Then she looked at Marcus,"Could I borrow your pen?", she asked him. As she folded the napkin over. It was like a habit, then she smoothed the napkin out. She had a blush of her own, aside from the Smirnoff's that she had drank. Though she was steady on her feet even in the platform sandals.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods and holds the pen out to Abigail. "Of course." He said to her as he saw her fold the napkin and smooth it out.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She smiled at him and took the pen from him. Their fingers briefly touched, as she had gentle fingers though her finger tips were a bit rough. After she was done writing her number down she looked at it and added her name to it. Though she left her last name off. Handing the napkin to Marcus and shyly smiled. "On the weekends, like I said I don't answer it often.", she said. Blushing a bit more now sitting a couple of feet from him.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus felt a slight tingling in his fingers as Abigail's fingers touched his. "Aye, you reserve the weekend answers for those you deem important calls." He nodded in understanding. His gaze was trapped upon her face as she now sat a couple feet from him, his cheeks getting darker as his only thought is how pretty her face is.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She blushed and crossed her ankles, then shyly smiled at him. "I normally camp on the weekends or have to attend to the parties my friends throw... And normally Hell breaks loose at the second one.", she told him. "It's only cause I made a promise... And I try not to go back on my word.", she added on. Then bit her lower lip shyly as she looked up at him. Her heart started to race, as the sun was setting slowly now.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Ah. I try to go camping at least once a month, though I tend to do some hunting too when I camp." Marcus says to Abigail. "Keeping ones word shows a value of character, I'm glad to see you have such. Far too few in these days have such." He said with a light nod as he put the napkin with her number and name on it in his jacket pocket.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I will find loop holes though... If I feel in danger though. But I normally keep my word nine out of ten times. But I also hunt what ever is in season... Though bears, I avoid or try to.", she told him. As she now ran her fingers through her hair. More of a nervous habit then any thing else. Though she kept a steady gaze well looking at Marcus. From time to time she looked down in a shy manner. If she was to have ears they would been in a shy but curious manner.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:40 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods slightly, his gaze still locked on Abigail's face. "I don't hunt bears myself, the meat doesn't taste good and most bears found are mother bears." He says as he flips the pen about between his fingers out of nervous habit. "What is your favorite wild game meat to have?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at Marcus and shrugged. "I like deer and rabbit the best. And every other time I go huntin' for deer, bears normally force me to climb trees. Some how me and the damn things cross paths. Even if I am going to another outlook area.", she explained to him.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Rabbit can taste really good, but there really isn't much meat on them for me." Marcus admitted before shaking his head lightly at how Abigail somehow encounters bears repeatedly. "Seems like you attract bears somehow."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She shrugged and moved her hair onto her back. Exposing her neck without thinking. "I always use lye soap on my under clothes, like tanktops and t shirts when I go hunting. Ticks are annoying, and creepy.", she said with a shiver. "Plus, my friends thinks it's funny to try to scare a lady with a loaded bow."

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces