Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He chuckled. "Oh I didn't mean anything offensive by that. I was just thinking you may have a place to go or something. I didn't want you to think that you had to stay because we were forcing you." The old man gave her a pat on the head, "But I would love for the help in holding this place together just a while longer. I Suppose it could do with a few repairs. Oh! that reminds me young lady. If you are going to be staying here for an extended period of time I will have some friends of mine properly furnish your room to suit your tastes and needs. So tell me what colors and and things like that do you like?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and nodded. But when he patted her head she then tilted her head. "Colors? Uh, I don't know really. It's been ages since I did something like that.", she told him. "That'll be something I'll need a while to think on.", she added on. Only to rub the back of her head as the wolf ears appeared now. When her hand bumped her wolf ears, she sighed and slumped a bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He chuckled lightly as he saw her ears, "Well I still say your ears you make you look more enduring but I'm not going to try force you to have them out or anything." He looked over to the desk and then back Amelia. "Well as soon as you have it in you mind let me know and we can get you more comfortable." The elder stated.

--------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He came back out from the back and sighed as he looked to the old man, "Stop harassing her Welkey you're about 20,000 years to old for her." he looked to Amelia and stated, "look if hes bugging you tell him to leave you be. Now are you ready to go? I think we will stop off at Latos for the next job. If we are going to be taking jobs together he will want to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She sighed inwardly at Welkey and his statement of her ears. Only to hear Wolf, only to stifle a laugh. "Really? And how many decades are you older then me?", she retorted, but her tone was light and teasing. "And yet you agree almost no problem for us to be, partners. Yet you aren't even bothering to see my fighting style when healed, guess you dive head first then.", she added on. Her tone was careful not to step on his toes. But she was letting him know, she still had yet to show off how well she fought. Despite the fact he seen her barely manage to put up a fight.

Standing up she winced but acted like it did not bother her. "Trust me, the more you know about me. Well, you'll see.", she said. Only to give Wolf a wicked, yet teasing grin. Like she knew something he didn't. Maybe Welker told her something when he was gone. Maybe he didn't, now she was working on getting under Wolf's skin now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

he gave the girl a grunt, "I have no Idea of your age and there for I do not know." His tone was stubborn as if was determined not to find humor in her statement. "Oh well I don't need to see you fight. All I need to know what your capable of. I guess you didn't notice I could see you were able to use magic before you even got up off the ground from running into that guy. I could smell the magic on you." He said pointing at his nose. When she teased him and gave the demon her wink Wolf had a highly confused look on his face as he glanced over to Welkey.

----------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

He shrugged his shoulders to the half breed. "Don't look at me Im just an out of touch old man." A sly look formed on his face, "You were the one flirting with her after all."

----------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf was blushing bright red not that it could be see through his fur as he became very embarrassed. "I...I.... I said no such thing!" Wolf took up his cape and put it around his shoulders as he began to storm out of the room and yelled to Amelia, "Coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She stifled another laugh and finally rolled her eyes. Giving Welkey a look that said 'You're right'. Only to follow the half blood demon. "Geez, you would think something else got under your skin.", she teased, loud enough for Welkey to hear before they left the hotel.

"Gee, can't take jokes can you?", she asked him. As she almost had to jog to keep up with him. And winced at the stitches trying to come loose. "Slow down, geez. If these stitches rip I'll pay you back for it.", she said, in a more serious tone, though it was still light. It letting him know she did not want to patched up, again so soon.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He didn't want to wait up for her at this point but then she mentioned her stitches and gave a sigh as he came to a stop. "Fine..." He sad basically pouting. "Look I can tell your in pain. If you need some help just say so and stop trying to act tough." His tone was harsh but he was still offering to help despite his tone. "I don't see why you humor that crazy old man in the first place. Doesn't it offend you that he was basically saying we were flirting. Isn't that the same as saying we are a couple or something. We just met last night its just stupid to make joke like that." He stated sounding more like he was trying to convince himself that he didn't her rather then being up set with Welkey.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She gave him a frown. "Hey, I have been trying to live by myself for like ten moons. And what Welkey says, only you have the power to let it bother you.", she said. Not giving him a straight answer for about the Welkey and flirting thing. "Any way, let's get going.", she nudged him with her elbow. Well glancing away and undoing her braid.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He walked up the the store front some time later not saying much else to the girl. "Look I should warn you about the guy your about to meet. Hes.... odd... like ummm how do I put this. Well I guess you will see. Let go in." He walked in side to show a grand clothing store that looked as if it could have clothing for every size of every species on the planet. Well here we go.... 3....2....1.."

--------------------------------------

User Image

-Marth-

"WOLFY! Its been ages since you came by to see me. Did you finally get tired of those worn out rags I made for you and came for some new ones?" He then looked to the girl, "Oh my you have a girl. You always get the girls! Why not try going on a date with me for once. I promise I can make you forget all about being with women."

--------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He sighed and shook his head as Marth hugged him. "No thanks Marth and Im not with her. She just needs something and thought you would like the business." He then looked to Amelia and sighed, "Now do you see what I was trying to say."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Only to glance around the clothing store. Then when Marth came out she was a bit shocked, and looked at Wolf and nodded. "I'm Amelia. Yeah, I see. [Says the demon, whose odd himself...]," she said and nodded towards Marth. And of course muttered the old tongue under her breath. Then she glanced around like she was trying to find clothes that caught her eye. Wolf seemed not to know what she saying when she yelled at the men.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-Marth-

"Oh fine you kill joy. You know it dosn't have to be love Im just up for a little fun. I know demons usually have more then one mate. You could have us both."

----------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolfs expression was showing more and more frustration as Marth spoke but finally reached his limit as he yelled, "FOR THE LOVE OF...! Damn it Marth get your mind out of the gutter and just help her with some clothing. Geez... Oh and my usual order as well."

----------------------------
User Image

-Marth-

The dragon sighed as he walked over to the girl. "So what kinds of things do you like young lady." He sighed with his ears bent down when he saw Wolf walk out side to get some air. "Its not fair. He finally gets mate free and then goes all stone cold on everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked between the guys, until Wolf walked out. "I prefer, sturdy clothes that can with stand fighting. I like, jeans pretty well.", she told Marth. "And I think I already pushed the 'Pick on Wolf' limits today, of his patience. Well more of teasing him.", she explained. As she looked around. Not sure what to get. Marth made her feel a bit more awkward, in a way or two. But she was normally standoffish to new comers in a way or another.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-Marth-

"Ok then I will help pick some things out for you." He took a few things from the racks but placed them back, "Now you just said things that were good to fight in. Follow me please. I have some things that you may be more interesting in then what I have on the racks." As they walk he explained. "Did you know Wolfs clothing is specially made by me. Well by our people at least and designed by me." When they reached a dead end Marth took hold of a lamp and twisted it. The wall opened and reviled a massive scientific facility with scientist moving around in it. "Wolf is my benefactor which is why we were able to start this operation. We make military grade body armor that can pass as normal clothing." He explained. "Now let seline take your measurements and the computers and machines will do the rest." He explained further."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and listened. "Really? Uh...", she said when they got to the dead end. "Really? 'Bout a year ago I would say something more girly... But now, I prefer fighting clothes.", she added on. Only to look amazed at the stuff. She did not notice her wolf ears twitched a bit. Or they were still out at the time. If someone was to point them out she would blush.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-Seline-

She ran over to Amelia and laughed madly as she hugged her. "hehehe Oh my you are simply adorable! Oh and these ears are simply to cute!" Seline took her hand and started to Pull Amelia to a curtain. "Now let get you measured up and then we can make you something that s your style."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff