Submit

Visitor Count (last time we had 32!)
  +1
View Results

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:57 pm
Pwnder
Also Club Verge is having some massive sale today.
This was when I dropped in early in the afternoon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pegasaurus Rex

And this was when I dropped in to look again a few minutes ago.
I thought something had changed....

Plus for the first time ever, they spammed the entire community with a Club Verge announcement about it today. Usually they do these via Guild Announcements.

Maybe there is a noob behind the CV wheel stare

Either this or they're tempting us to join this club.

And you're welcome. wink

Princess Zelda21
Oh good grief! Whatever happened to once is enough? I think they're wearing it out too thinly. Aye caramba! emotion_facepalm I still say put some recolors of gold shop clothing and the grab bags like before in the gold shops and I bet a lot of us would be happy campers! I know I would!

Yeah. We didn't even have a break with the flippin' Coin Flip and they spam us with even more GGs ? Do I laugh or do I cry ? emotion_facepalm

Hehe, me too. More gold sinks and less "shortcuts", please. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:01 pm
Pwnder
Also Club Verge is having some massive sale today.
This was when I dropped in early in the afternoon

Pegasaurus Rex

And this was when I dropped in to look again a few minutes ago.
I thought something had changed....

Plus for the first time ever, they spammed the entire community with a Club Verge announcement about it today. Usually they do these via Guild Announcements.

Maybe there is a noob behind the CV wheel stare

Holy smokes! So many sales at once does not bode well.
And I logged in to find 4 announcements. I've only been off of Gaia for 12 hours! gonk  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:01 pm
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aw! I wanted to be first...but I have no question.

Thanks for showing up, anyway! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 pm
CourageNFaith

what I find humorous is the CV Guild. Sooo dead, people are griping about the state of things over there too, but that has been happening for a while. rofl
All the other active threads are just re-color requests and debates gonk

Its almost like walking into a shopping mall loaded with superficial teenage girls chattering about nothing important. (well that is the impression I personally get anyway) creepy emotion_puke  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:12 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

And I logged in to find 4 announcements. I've only been off of Gaia for 12 hours! gonk

Well, be glad you were not bombarded by 5 announcements regarding recolors, GGs and other GC crap like it happened with me last week. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm
Pwnder

what I find humorous is the CV Guild. Sooo dead, people are griping about the state of things over there too, but that has been happening for a while. rofl
All the other active threads are just re-color requests and debates gonk

Its almost like walking into a shopping mall loaded with superficial teenage girls chattering about nothing important. (well that is the impression I personally get anyway) creepy emotion_puke

Woah. I thought this Club Verge was "the sheet" in Gaia. eek
Now I see is just plain sheet.

No wonder people in CB say that once you got invited to join them, it's because "you literally sold your soul for money". xd

No wonder they "accidentally" announced CV in public. xd  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm
CourageNFaith
Pegasaurus Rex

Well, be glad you were not bombarded by 5 announcements regarding recolors, GGs and other GC crap like it happened with me last week. gonk

rofl I think that happened to me, as well.
I'm soooo sick of it. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 pm
XxRawr_HugsxX
I voted in the new color poll.. This was my post.

Nothing there. Because they deleted it. It went something like this: " Stop releasing re-colors, obviously everyone is pissed off about it!"

Scared bastards rofl

Oh man, now I have to check if they deleted my post. lol
Did they even give you a reason or was it just gone?  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm
II BlazeoftheCookies II
I'm just waiting for the monochrome bundles. I mean, you don't recolor two items in black and white and not expect that, right? Very surprised I didn't see a new bundle at midnight.

emotion_facepalm I bet they will do that.
Their recolors are so shoddy these days! It just looks ugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:25 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
CourageNFaith
Pegasaurus Rex

Yeah, and they were almost in a row. gonk
I mean, really ? Where all this money is going to ? To improvements of the site or to someone else's (big) pocket ? stressed

And as for the recolor poll, I just lurk to avoid this censorship that my comment get deleted because "reasons".  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:26 pm
Hawkeyesgun

Hey sweetie!
I am becoming more and more upset about the bundles. The fact that there is such a lack of creativity in the most creative site that I have had the chance to be a part of is befuddling. I am honestly confused as to what happened to the original item creators on Gaia. I am getting really suspicious about what is going on at Gaia HQ, but I don't like this feeling at all.

Hey you, long time no see! whee

Yeah, the laziness of everything they're doing is really getting to me. As long as it makes them money, I feel like there's nothing they won't stoop to.

I'm also upset that they sent out a poll for recolor preferences, but never bothered to send one out for Flynn's Booty. That just proves even further that they don't care if people don't like it. mad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm
About the CrossStitch contest, look what one of my friends have made:

STEAMPUNK CStitch Theme: Inspirations and wishes?  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm
Hawkeyesgun
Pwnder

Hey sweetie! (Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I had a convention to speak at.)
I heard a pretty nasty rumor here that Lanzer got bought out of Gaia by it's new COO. I heard he was still on staff, but hasn't been playing a significant role in any of its new advances. I also heard that this person fired a significant amount of its staff and have yet to recover from the massive staff change. (This is only a rumor) I just can't seem to shake the feeling because it would explain a lot of the unhappy changes that have been going on recently. I just feel so heartbroken that my Gaia family is leaving, never to return.

I am becoming more and more upset about the bundles. The fact that there is such a lack of creativity in the most creative site that I have had the chance to be a part of is befuddling. I am honestly confused as to what happened to the original item creators on Gaia. I am getting really suspicious about what is going on at Gaia HQ, but I don't like this feeling at all.

It's beginning to become fairly obvious that the only artists left on the Gaia staff are incapable of creativity. All that's come out lately is re-dos of old stuff. No interesting Evolving Items and some pretty ho-hum Monthly Collectables. Rumor or not something is going on...and going terribly wrong. It's sad watching such a once great site die such a slow agonizing death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
XxRawr_HugsxX
I voted in the new color poll.. This was my post.

Nothing there. Because they deleted it. It went something like this: " Stop releasing re-colors, obviously everyone is pissed off about it!"

Scared bastards rofl

Oh man, now I have to check if they deleted my post. lol
Did they even give you a reason or was it just gone?

No, I was actually going to post it here, thinking it was still there, but I went through my posts all the way back to new years and it was gone.

This proves they are scared of us. They know we can fight back.  

unicorndicks

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

unicorndicks

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:09 pm
CourageNFaith
Pegasaurus Rex
CourageNFaith
Pegasaurus Rex

Yeah, and they were almost in a row. gonk
I mean, really ? Where all this money is going to ? To improvements of the site or to someone else's (big) pocket ? stressed

And as for the recolor poll, I just lurk to avoid this censorship that my comment get deleted because "reasons".

I got my post deleted in the poll for saying "Stop the re-colors, it's obvious no one likes them". rofl  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff