8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
Well this was a strange happening. It was as if the one heard but totally misunderstood. He did smile though as he understood what the fair one said. He shook his head and stood, "No, no, not the fancy pests, fair, fair like obsidian on a wintery day. But you're not a fair type huh? You're like my beloved Ginger Snap Agraj." He replied and looked back at Agraj, he was still attending the horse beast.
"Fair type like the one who threw me away." He replied and was a little more at ease. He was a little sure that the new person wasn't a threat, but he wasn't going to let his guard down.

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Agraj looked at Smith as he moved toward him and the head of his horse, "So you think "HE" pointing at the boy who was very much dressed like a girl "is a SHE" he crossed his arms at the thought. "You do look a bit like a girl," he said nodding to the one dressed in white. Agasaya was getting a bit impatient with their banter and began to nudge her rider out of boredom.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya had no clue what Smith was talking about and he laughed it off. His eyes turn to the mare that he was poking at her training and only giggled. "Aww, she's cute." He hummed, stepping closer. He felt a bit easier when the other male piped up. Iya was girly enough even his walk was girly. "Eh, I look like a girl, but I'm happy with myself. Give me some other clothes and I'll probably look like a guy if I did my hair right." He hummed, staring at the horses. "I only came for a bite to eat though."

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath
"Cabbage!" Smith was whispering, but yelling. It was a quiet yell, or so. He was, after all, told not to yell around the horses. As he spoke a head of cabbage seemed to appear of nowhere. Actually, he 'displaced it' from a garden his mother tried to tend to. He held the head of cabbage out to the fair one. "Or does the fair one want rutabaga?" He asked and broke a piece of the cabbage off.
Smith turned his neck around to look at Agraj and smiled widely. "I forgot, does the horse beast like cabbage?" He had a short attention span when it involved something he was afraid of. All he could remember of most things he was afraid of was that he was afraid of them.

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya pinned her ears at the boy and huffed and irritated breath, pushing harder at Agraj's back demanding his attention. "She likes carrots," he said crossing the small hall back to her stall for her lead rope. Agasaya was now nickering for her rider ignoring all the other parties. "Sorry about her," he said clipping the lead on "She is strange about who she likes," on cue the mare stomped her hoof on the ground "she doesn't mind him" jerking his thumb at Smith "but does not like my old man" the red head said with a heavy sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya stopped again to stare at the two men talking about the horse. He shook his head and giggled. "Nah, I just wanted a bite out of one of these horses... Didn't expect there to actually be people here..." He scratched his ear, looking at the irritated mare. "She has quite a personality." He changed the subject, hoping that no one would pick up the subject before. "That one is strange though." The blond stared at Smith, shrugging.

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Of course! it was carrots that she liked. The orange sugar things. They made pretty white colored flowers in their second year. Such lovely things. He wondered if he really wanted to sacrifice such flowers to appease the horse beast. Of course what he heard from the fair one made him jump and squeal. He scurried over behind Agasaya. "It wants to bite you horse beast. I can't let it do that until I'm no longer scared of you...so my beloved can be proud of me..." He was whispering, well his version of whispering anyway. "The blue bonnets of Texas are in blooming with grenades and hot mufflers! What are we to do Agasaya?"

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:02 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agasaya snorted and ignored all the people all together. Agraj looked around confused and very very concerned for the horses' well beings. He looked at the boy in white "Mind running that one by us again?" The red head now had on a very cold and hard face, a single eyebrow raised in question.

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya tilted his head and played innocent. "Hmm? What? that your friend is weird?" He smiled as sweet as he possiably can. "Or... the part where I want to take a nibble at one of these horsies?" he hummed a oft toon, continuing to move forward towards the men. "Or are you kind enough to let me have a nibble of you or your friend?" He spoke to Agraj.

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

"NO!" Smith practically launched himself over to Agraj and stood between the two, "My Ginger Snap Agraj! The only one to care for me, you can't hurt him!" It was slightly a cry and also a means of trying to keep Agraj safe from anyone who would dare try and bite him. How mean.
Smith managed a growl at the other person, "No food for you. No horse beast food, no Ginger Snap. Go get birdies from the grounds outside." He was shifting from idiot to protective mode.

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:43 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj watched Smith with wary eyes before looking back at the boy in white "I think you should leave, if this is a joke you have taken it to far." He ignores both of them to walk his dark mare to pasture "If you are still talking about eating horses or people when I get back you will find yourself regretting it". Her hooves clicking on the ground before turning to the sound of muffled movements on grass. He let her go halter less into the field, watching her roll happily. He leaned on the fence for a moment watching his mare race about the field chasing other horses with her ears pinned back. He would stand there a bit longer giving the kid a chance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

The vampire pulled his arms in front of him as if he was going to need to protect himself from the crazy person who told he he wasnt allowed to have food. He was a stubborn person, but Iya knew when he wasn't wanted. "Hunger is nothing to joke about..." And if on cue, his stomach growled loudly, but he shook his head and he turned away. "I've waited four days, i can wait another few."

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

A bit more of a snarl and then Smith saw that Agraj and the horse beast was leaving. He pouted a bit and stood shrugging. He had a look of defeat over him, "My beloved Ginger Snap has abandoned me to the fair one." he pouted and slumped against a wall.
Was it that he wasn't brave enough? Did he let his beloved down in some way? He felt depressed, and that Agraj was not happy with him. It was not a happy feeling. Now he was stuck in the stable area with the fair one. It was not the best of scenarios.

OniKikioAi

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:17 pm
Jez Robin

TheSecondARISU

User Image
Agraj Guptari-Taka'shi

Agraj watched his mare for a moment longer before walking back into the barn, he hung the halter and lead rope up on a nail and strode to Smith. "I hope you two were behaving?" he ask with a straight face and tone. He was a bit curious to know why the man wanted to eat his horse or any of the horses or even himself. Was he a cannibal, a strange person, or maybe he was a vampire? Agraj stood there eye the man in white trying to figure out what he was.

OniKikioAi

Dangerous Shapeshifter

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya was going to leave until he saw the odd man slump. He felt even worse now. His kind were known to be cold hearted people, but he was nothing like the nightwalkers. He quietly approached Smith and crouched next to Smith. "He's just outside the barn... He'll come back.. do be sad." He poked Smith's cheek if he was able to. "And what ever a fair one is in your mind. I am not... I'm a male." He pointed out clearly.

Hearing the other male come back in he got up, nodding. "He got sad..." He backed up a few steps, showing that he did nothing to harm Agraj's companion. The growl was heard again, only proof that he did not fill it with his Smith's blood.

OniKikioAi
Jez Robin

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas