Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Kage_Inazuma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:40 pm
Kain -Manga by Kaori Yuuki (Not Count Cain)
Kain+Dai = SEXY  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:17 pm
Any show with four or more main or secondary character boys.

What comes to mind for me is DNAngel, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing, Naruto, and Saiyuki. Seriously DNAngel though...if you read the whole thing just looking at the words or just looking at the pictures...its hilarious just -how- bl it is.  

Machina_Mage

Chakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:15 pm
Hmmmm I would Say Gundam Wing def i mean it what got me started learned my math hahahaha plus theres that pic of Hiiro and Duo that was offical art you know wht I'm talking bout wink . Oh god Get Backers! that anime has so much shounen-ai goodness I mean look a Kuzuki and Jubei. Then let see Yami no Matsuei ( it supposed to by Shoujo claims the author uh huh suuuure) wink , Kyou Kara Maou its suppose to be shounen-ai but god the main character is engage to a guy that he calls a bishie and his own older brother has a brother complex. Prince of Tennis (lost of guys very very very few girls), Naruto, FMA i mean look at the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:04 pm
Okay, yeah. Fruba, D.N. Angel, also BeyBlade (come on, like Tyson Kai's that' impossible), And I'm not so sure about Godchild. It's by the same person who did Angel Sanctuary, so....yeah. It kinda depends on whether Cain's whith Marry or his butler (I forgot his name redface )  

Kaay-chan

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:48 pm
naruto, bleach, fruitbaskets, yugi-oh, fma, and tons more~ whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:02 pm
Naruto, and....S-cry-ED big time!
And Evangelion, I read some article about how Shinji and Adam get sort of intiment later.....I'm only on episode like 20 or 21...

Disturbed On Three

Koshiba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:53 pm
LadyNox
Kadzuki/Jubei!!!!! They are so official. I will be pissed if that is ever denied. OMG and the official art for both Kadzuki/Jubei and Ginji/Ban. HAWT.

Oooh yesh, Kazu/Jubei and Ginji/Ban, most definitely.

Hm, I find YYH quite slashable. I could be biased though, as Hiei/Kurama was my first BL pairing. ^^

Furuba I can definitely see where all the slash pairings come from (soooo many guys, yum), I just don't go for all of em. Personally I like Yuki/Haru in that one...

Yeah, Saiyuki. I mean, they're all guys...and they spend every waking moment together...and they sleep in the same rooms...XD

And you've all made me miss Host Club! I haven't read it in aaages...now I really want to. u.u

((This is my first post here by the way. Hello all! *waves*))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:29 pm
In terms of an anime/manga that in no way suggest BL action at all, I would say Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Saiyuki, Weiss Kruez, and Getbackers. Meaning, there are no other BL relationships in there at all. Because we all know that the moment ONE cast member is gay, they all are. At least with the fans, it is.  

IgnorantSkittle

kruegs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:51 pm
domokun I agree with the first post and would like offer another anime: Peacemaker. Multiple good looking males.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:02 am
Iras - Just One? Ha!

Okay, well like the others said: Gundam Wing, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, DN Angel, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Legal Drug, Fruits Basket... and for my two cents: Fushigi Yugi.

"Forget Pegasus! Now you got me to deal with, so bust out your cards and let's get it on!" - Joey Wheeler to Seto Kaiba... you can't tell me I am the only one who finds that mildly suggestive.

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mayze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:10 am
Hunter x Hunter ^^;; I've only read parts of the manga, and unless it just somehow pops into it, I don't think it would be shounen ai at all, but its very slashable to me.

Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu Gi Oh (The cast of men are like whores, they can go with everyone!)
Weiss Kreuz (Another set of whores ^^; wink

Meine Leibe (Including Wielder) I've only seen two eps. into the second series and I don't think its a slash anime (I'm still trying to get how everyone seems to think it is) but it IS very slashable.

And... Black Cat *Coughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Chakura
Hmmmm I would Say Gundam Wing def i mean it what got me started learned my math hahahaha plus theres that pic of Hiiro and Duo that was offical art you know wht I'm talking bout wink . Oh god Get Backers! that anime has so much shounen-ai goodness I mean look a Kuzuki and Jubei. Then let see Yami no Matsuei ( it supposed to by Shoujo claims the author uh huh suuuure) wink , Kyou Kara Maou its suppose to be shounen-ai but god the main character is engage to a guy that he calls a bishie and his own older brother has a brother complex. Prince of Tennis (lost of guys very very very few girls), Naruto, FMA i mean look at the movie.
*nod* I know exactly the piece of are you were talking about when it comes to gundam wing.  

Kitsune-chi

Zachod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:49 pm
Hands down it's Gundam Wing for me. I've got a massive Gundam Wing doujinshi collection, centered around 2x1/1x2.

After that it would have to be Weiss and Final Fantasy VIII.

There's really no reason behind FFVIII aside from the fact that I think Irvine and Squall would look really hot screwing like rabid monkeys.

cynbaby

Pwndd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 pm
Gundam Seed all the way! domokun Kira and Athrun completly scream "WE'RE IN FREAKING LOVE" at the viewers. xD

Especially since when Athrun was with his "girlfriend" Cagalli on the island, he was talking to her before he had these random flashes of Kira looking completly adorable. <3

And lest us forget Phase 28 - the slashiest of the slash. XD

"I got this present from a friend... it's very special to me... as is the friend who made it... *ANGST*"

gonk domokun

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces