Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heartlesscereallover

Hallowed Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 am
User Image
User ImageBrandon "DeadShot" ThurmanUser Image

The drive was turning out to be kinda nice because of not knowing how it really of worked with the kid. A little laugh escaped from his lips when she said it was nice he had a way to get what he wanted. Though her comment on not possibly doing more missions due to the near by city. Made him smile as he tapped the steering wheel with his thumb. "How should I put the way I'm with the Brotherhood. " His brain was thinking of the best way to explain it to her as he just said the first thing to come out of his mouth. "You could say I'm more like my parents. If you can pay my price I'll work for anyone.... so you could say I'm a mercenary." His hand moved from the place it had been sitting as it came up to scratch the side of his nose. "I'm one of the best when it comes to finding weak points in security systems. I learn about the place as I visit it, and then I'll choose to either make sure the whole system changes or I'll give tips on making it a bit better." His finger came away from the side of his nose as his hand just sat at his side.

There wasn't any need to mess with the shifter anytime soon as the city was soon coming into view. "Alright kid I say some real breakfast and then some wondering around. If you get lost don't ask people for directions or trust gang members I know you could rattle there world but think of this as a covert mission. You're there but you're not." It did crack him up that she said she would come to him if she wanted out. Though the two docs that thought they owned the world made his skin crawl some days. It took everything in him not to shoot them the day he was introduced to them. Not that it helped when they asked if they could cut him open and study his body while he was still alive. From that moment on he kept one gun pointed at them encase they got any ideas. Soon a small diner came into view as he pulled into the parking lot. "Alright kid one last warning...." He spoke as he faced her with a grim look on it as he turned off the car. "It took me month to get in good with the owner of this place... so I will not allow any kind of fighting in this place."

As he spoke he pulled out his guns and placed them in the glove box. "I'm not kidding when it comes to this place I'll even hunt down my own father. I have never found a lace that serves a better breakfast or ice cream sundaes." Saying that showed he really had a thing for there sweets at this diner. Pulling the keys out he opened the door and started to move to get out. "Other than that have fun today is a day to try new things and trust me if you can think of it they can make it for either breakfast lunch or dinner. I've seen them serve pancakes that needed two plates to hold them, and there so good." He might not of looked like it cause of his near twig like body but he could eat more than a football team could when he was hungry enough. Walking over to the door of the place he held it open and waited for her to enter before he did. A young woman with a note pad saw Brandon hold the door for someone. "Hey brandon I'll be with you in a moment just take your normal spot, and I'll have a menu ready." She knew just what he was going to order he always ordered the same thing when he came in. It was the person who got out of his car that made her wonder. From what she saw it was a younger girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 pm
10010║▌│ ▌█ │█│║♪BridgetDonnikin~EchoShock♪║▌│█│║▌║█│║0110100

User Image

From the moment Echo listened to what Brandon had to say, she gave a nod in agreement that sine they were in the city now that she would behave herself to not cause a ruckus. The last thing that needed to happen was something to upset her enough to make all the windows shatter, and people fleeing out from the high sounds for the police to come in and try to stop whatever was happening. However for Echo this was more of a day to be curious and see what it was like to be around people and outside, with the first thing to do was to try actual food that had a taste to it instead of bland substance she would've been givin just for the daily energy needed.

"I promise, promise, double promise not to make a scene and mess things up, I dont wanna have to be locked up again for being bad and having a temper."

Echo didnt know for sure what to call Brandon since she just knew him as DeadShot as the code name she had heard other official call him by whenever she manage to overhear them talking. Not thinking much about it though she listen to what the waitress had said to Brandon since it seemed this wasn't the first time he had come here before to sneak in a little good food for once. The waitress looked at Echo as she trotted by with a little confusion on her face that Brandon had brought with him a little friend since she looked far too young to be a girlfriend nor being related to him at all, since he usually came alone whenever he appeared to stop by.

She turned her head back to the table she was waiting on, hearing some footsteps pattering around as if it was something like a special day to be out and get a little something good to eat. Then again it wasn't much of her business to ask questions, but at the same time Brandon would come on his own as well she was seeing Echo knowing she was about somewhere in her teens but as active as a five year old with a case of ADHD. Once she had finished with the table the waitress started to walk over by the usual spot where Brandon had sat down, keeping the questions in her head since there was some sort of reason.
Echo sat on the bench where DeadShot was walking towards continuing to look around the diner to best to behave herself, then again her mind was everywhere since it was a first to be interaction with other people in a public place. Each new sound and voice just got her more happier to look, hear, just about using every sense as she waited quietly not to cause any trouble.

110110║▌│ ▌█ ▌ ║│ ▌█ ▌ │█│║ ♪ ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║0110100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 pm
Zenon Munroe

User Image

''Other side...you say?, please tell us more about the other side and no thanks. I'd rather cook you both something myself..besides you've yet my powers at work'' Said Zenon looking at Hanna with interest as he then smiled at both of them as he watched Hanna use some of her to make white bread turned a light brown as the cheese began to melt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:48 pm
You want to tell me I'm nothing compared to you?...

Ciara DeLanly ~ Liquid Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ciara nods her head softly as she watches Hanna using her powers to get her lunch as Ciara just leaned against the worktop saying "At least you two had a choice...i was just chucked here as a baby and i never chose where i wanted to go....Ok i know i wouldn't want to go on the brotherhood...well i don't know, sometimes my powers make me feel like i'm in the wrong place. You probably don't get what i mean but my powers are so awful....if i get too annoyed i could just kill someone just by wishing the blood within their veins to boil...." the last part of her sentence was a whisper as she started at a glass of water infront of her just watching the water as it started to boil within seconds before it exploded outwards causing Ciara to jump and curse "Crap....i'm sorry....the glass didn't hit either of you did it?!" she asked with worry as she grabbed a towel cleaning up the water as she scrambled for the glass shards whilst checking that neither of them were injured - though she felt a piece of glass in her left arm causing her to wince she did nothing about the glass more concerned about the others

....I could make the blood in your veins boil to kill you where you stand!

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:25 pm
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon listened to what Ciar said as he nodded his head smiled at her and noticed the water had started to boil and ducked under the table and then got up from under the table. ''I'm fine, no need to worry and no you're not in the wrong place...you're in the right place...in my eyes you are. Listen I want to help you find a good use for your powers and also I would take you and Hanna on a date tonight'' Said Zenon taking the piece of glass out of Ciara's arm and then smilng at the both of them .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:50 am

Ciara whimpered softly as she felt the glass slip from her arm as Zenon removed it for her before she blinked hearing the word 'date' as she looked at Zenon curiously as she bit her lip saying "I don't know....i've never done anything like a date....".

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 am
Zenon Munroe

User Image

''Well..there's a first time for everything'' Said Zenon smiling at her as he wrapped a piece of cloth around her arm to stop the bleeding. ''There, that should stop the bleeding'' Said Zenon as he checked to see if Hanna was okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:55 am

Ciara nodded her head softly as she stood in silence holding the cloth to her wound as her mind processed all that had happened and all that had been said between the three of them..

Queen Kei of the wolves
Vice Captain

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Hanna looked over to Zenone and smiled.
"A date huh?" She spoke and looked to his hand.
"Sure. I guess." She replied to him and took his hand. She never had a date before, but she thought it was worth something to do here every now and again. She kept to herself after moving to the school and looked to them.
"How old were you when you discovered your powers?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Zenon Munroe

User Image

Zenon looked towards Hanna and smiled at her ''About 6 or 7 years old...I do not remember and what about you?. How old were you when you discovered your powers?, also what time should I pick you both up?'' Ask Zenon.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash