Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Monitoring Cash Sale Frequencies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm
Ugh, I'd rather not think too much about Black Friday.
Online or off line, I HATE Black Friday. ;A;

Also, while it hasn't been announced, they have re released Gemini Twins in La Victorie.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm
there have been about ten flash sales for Club Verge that had announcments for them. I am so tired of getting bombared by that little Pug and his silly shop. If you want links to all of them including today's i'll put them up.  

Lady-Ecanus

Anxious Spirit

31,150 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 pm
Lady-Ecanus
there have been about ten flash sales for Club Verge that had announcments for them. I am so tired of getting bombared by that little Pug and his silly shop. If you want links to all of them including today's i'll put them up.

Links never hurt in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm
Javier Cross
Lady-Ecanus

Sale 1

Sale 2

Sale 3

Sale 4

Sale 5

Sale 6

Sale 7

Sale 8

Sale 9

Sale 10

And the first one of October

Sale 11  

Lady-Ecanus

Anxious Spirit

31,150 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm
Lady-Ecanus
Javier Cross
Lady-Ecanus

Sale 1

Sale 2

Sale 3

Sale 4

Sale 5

Sale 6

Sale 7

Sale 8

Sale 9

Sale 10

Sale 11

Something tells me the CEO is trying to kill the site like Rasputin, yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 pm
That's awesome. Let's all try to do our part to keep this list going. I think it'll help our case and eventually open their eyes.  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:24 pm
-dry sob-
Whyyyy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:49 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
-dry sob-
Whyyyy?

Now they are making fake savings. I saw the pop up ads for these for a few days before this announcement. It doesn't cost them 50$ to make 1 item that can freely be duplicated and sold to 100's of kids.

"It would have been 40$ but we feel like selling it for 30$ great savings right?"

And they are selling these newer items for as much as they sold the re-releases of the most expensive and popular items on Gaia before this recent surge in cash sales and club verge. They re-released the ringmaster for 50$ I believe. And that item was actually worth more than these new pathetic, not as well made pixils. But that is just my own artistic opinion when it comes to which looks better and would take more effort to make being a pixil artist myself.

I can only see the prices going up from here. Soon, I predict they will get rid of MC items or make them more expensive. Also predicting that items will be getting more and more expensive for lower and lower quality work. I feel gaia is purposefully trying to get it's members to hate it.

Gaia's attitude thus far with advertisements "Oh, billy (Other sites) punched (Gives ads) you in the face and bullied you so I can too so stop whining and hunch over so I can kick (Give quadruple the ads of billy) you in the gut."

GentleBirb

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:58 pm
*Sigh* Here's another one...
Sale 13?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:25 pm
Lady-Ecanus
Javier Cross
Lady-Ecanus

Sale 1

Sale 2

Sale 3

Sale 4

Sale 5

Sale 6

Sale 7

Sale 8

Sale 9

Sale 10

Sale 11

Could someone post screen caps of these offers. Like I've stated about a dozen times before on this guild, not everyone is a club verge member. Please and thank you.  

GentleBirb

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50

GentleBirb

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:29 pm
Kiahpup
Sale 13?

I remember buying dark heart the first time it was in the cash shop for $4.99. and now it's $10.00. Also, the Puppeteer is $40.00 really? Man, they really are trying to kill Gaia's user base and chase them away. I bet my puppeteer and dark heart are going to go down in value now. Or shoot way the frick up when I was working to collect the whole sets of these things. **Sigh**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 pm
MahoHaku
Kiahpup
Sale 13?

I remember buying dark heart the first time it was in the cash shop for $4.99. and now it's $10.00. Also, the Puppeteer is $40.00 really? Man, they really are trying to kill Gaia's user base and chase them away. I bet my puppeteer and dark heart are going to go down in value now. Or shoot way the frick up when I was working to collect the whole sets of these things. **Sigh**

I got my Dark Heart at that price, too, and I was planning on getting one for my friend because she liked it so much... then I found out it was over 1.2Mil, which is why they're probably justifying the price. gonk I've been noticing that the items in the sales seem to be going up, so we'll see... At this point I'm wondering if they're even going to bother with REI bundles that I love if they can just wait until it inflates and double the price. orz  

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I think the price for Dark Heart is crazy!
        It's twice the amount it was before! ://

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:26 pm
MahoHaku

Working on it now.  

JKDreamer

Questionable Citizen

JKDreamer

Questionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:38 pm
Sale 1

Sale 2

Sale 3