Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💡Site Feedback and Ideas
What items would you like to wear to show support? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this idea?
  Yes
  No
  I think a different idea would be more effective.
View Results

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:28 pm
xx I met my fate xx
For the next week I will have a new avi every day with nothing but gold shop items on it. Wish me luck!

Good luck!
It kind of sucks that now people assume gold shop items = noob status.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 am
xx I met my fate xx
For the next week I will have a new avi every day with nothing but gold shop items on it. Wish me luck!

Great idea! I've been trying to do the same thing with only wearing gold shop; event items or MCs. It's not easy to do since I used to love dressing up and looking pretty. LOL  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Good luck!

Amen, my sistah! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
xx I met my fate xx

Good luck!

It does. I made my sig because a lot of people were freaking out thinking I'd gotten hacked. I love gold shop items though, I use them all the time because they're so versatile.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor_Ansen

Caring Codger

11,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:10 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
xx I met my fate xx

Good luck!

I would think the opposite. Noobs don't have enough gold to get a nice outfit so would obviously use cash to make an outfit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 pm
Victor_Ansen
Pegasaurus Rex
xx I met my fate xx

Good luck!

I would think the opposite. Noobs don't have enough gold to get a nice outfit so would obviously use cash to make an outfit.

Ah, that may be true in some instances. I never thought of that.
My point was though, that seeing an avatar only in gold shop items indicates in my brain "n00b", be that the case or not.

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 pm
Madame Xiva
Pegasaurus Rex
Good luck!

Amen, my sistah! heart

=D!! I love your Sasha avatar!
We should all dress up as NPCs and protest!
Haha, no doubt the NPCs are sad about being neglected and for their world being ruined.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Madame Xiva
Pegasaurus Rex
Good luck!

Amen, my sistah! heart

=D!! I love your Sasha avatar!
We should all dress up as NPCs and protest!
Haha, no doubt the NPCs are sad about being neglected and for their world being ruined.

LOL...you're so right! And thank you!! I'm dressed down for charity, but I have to say it's rather fun!! 4laugh  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm
I really like the Save our Shops sign, and I also feel like the anti Gambino or Anti Von Helson signs could work as well.

I think the best way to make our point is to take some of the familiar aspects of Gaia and make them our own, that way we can play off the familiarity and frequency they have to make our movement more present.

I think these signs provide an opportunity to "rebrand" the images and make them our own.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SOS - Instead of Save our Shops, this could be rebranded as "Save Our Site"

Anti- Gambino: Could be Anti-Gaia (perhaps this one is too strong?)

Anti Vonhelson: Could be Anti [club] Verge.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am
I love this idea heart  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:31 pm
frozen_water
I really like the Save our Shops sign, and I also feel like the anti Gambino or Anti Von Helson signs could work as well.

I think the best way to make our point is to take some of the familiar aspects of Gaia and make them our own, that way we can play off the familiarity and frequency they have to make our movement more present.

I think these signs provide an opportunity to "rebrand" the images and make them our own.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the anti club verge idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 am
That's a great idea~ Didn't they have items that came with the event for some of the store owners? We could wear those as well!

I guess I'll change my avi next week. I should get bored of this glitch by then.  

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:36 am
frozen_water

The Anti-Gaia is a little too strong. I'm not against Gaia as a whole as they are doing some thing right, I'm just against what they are doing with Gaia Cash.

As for Verge, perfect! A few people in a thread I'm a regular at noticed that the pins for Verge and the ones for the Vonhelson are similar.

Another thought on the last two signs, Vonhelson and Gambino both represent the rich of Gaian NPCs. So, it could go with symbolism that we are against the rich (Gaia).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Some mention a Revolution items well I'm currently wearing alot of gold shop items (except for KIKI she been neglected TOO long to due that
star cat
and my french poodle which represents French revolution.) and the red riding hood item as background for old 1776 times (they had forests..)  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 am
I noticed the item grant "Old Man Thug" has an appropriate pose (equipped on my avi, upstage hand). Get the item here.  
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff