Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
♫ Stranger to Strangeness ♫ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:07 am
Req4boxes

Len blinked at his brother's question before pointing to the piano next to him.
"Lily is the girl who was playin' the piano Onii-chan," he told his brother. "She was sitin there playin n' when she saw me she disappeared but the piano was still playing and then she stopped so I was lookin for her. Have you seen her?" he then asked. "She kinda looks like mom but not."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 am
TkieSai

Akaito was unprepared for what his little brother told him. 'Who did what and what just happened and wait what that's strange wait hang on where I didn't see her woah woah woah this is too much to take.' Akaito turned away and started analyzing.

'So here I am, and my little brother is talking to me about some girl named 'Lily'... she's the apparent origin of the music, wait no she's not, it's the piano which unaware to me has been modified for self-playing, wait maybe she is, hard to say. Anyways, she kind of looks like mom, but isn't, and she just disappeared when he saw her, and now Len's trying to find her. Okay...'

"Wait, are you sure all of these is true?"

~~~~~

Lily listened to the conversation with increasing worry. 'This spanner... red-haired guy is about to ruin my plans! Grr... I hope he doesn't believe that Len...'  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:16 am
Req4boxes

Len tilted his head to the side at his much taller brother when he turned around to think about...something. Len isn't a mind reader so he wouldn't know what he was thinking.
"Yes I'm sure!" Does Akaito not believe him? "Lily was playing last night too." Right after saying that, Len covered his mouth with his hands. He said something he shouldn't have. What is Akaito going to do now that he knows that Len was up past bedtime last night?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:46 am
TkieSai

Akaito listened, and was in for a bit of a shock. The little kid decided to stay up late yet again! "Ah, frick, what has gotten into you yet again," he began, but then he had second thoughts on smacking his brother upside for that one again. That wasn't exactly what he needed to do right now.

Instead, he queried Len further. "So you're saying this Lily was here since last night, and is still here today. I have to ask, though: why is it that you're the only one that has seen her?"  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:20 pm
Req4boxes

Len flinched, holding his arms up over his head to try and protect himself from being smacked in the head. When he didn't feel anything, he looked over at his brother and let down his arms.
"No one's been in here since yesterday besides me n' you," Len stated. "Everyone was asleep last night when I heard Lily playin' I couldn't sleep." because he didn't take his sleeping meds. Of course, he didn't say that about him not taking his medication.
"And then she was playin' music now but then disappeared but was still playin your piano and then...she stopped before you gots here."
So basically, Len has been the only one to see Lily because he was the only one in the room to see her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 am
TkieSai

As much as Akaito wanted to dismiss Len's claims, he couldn't chalk it up to imagination. He was quite aware of his little brother's insomniac episodes, and not to mention he himself was actually getting curious about the mysterious person, or rather ghost.

"Hey, I think you've caught a ghost, or something," he finally said after much deliberation (and several moments of searching 'round the piano for any fancy tech, of which he found none). "Is she friendly?"

~~~~~

Lily was furious over the developments. 'Screw this!' Her plans were to waste! That was another one of the six, and if the others believe these brothers, it's all over!

And yet she felt something else. No, that was a lie. She felt nothing but seething anger over the red-haired person. He had to go down somehow.  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:29 am
Req4boxes

"Ghost?" Len questioned. "You mean those scary things that haunt houses and stuff??" That's scary. Wait...aren't ghosts suppose to be scary? Lily didn't seem that way at all.
Len smiled and nodded to his brother's question of Lily being friendly.
"Yeah!" Well, for all he knows, she is.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm
TkieSai

"Yeah, that." Akaito was getting a bit excited. Here, right in there house, lies an honest-to-goodness ghost! Hunting her down will be fun, especially since this one seemed to be friendly. "Alright then, let's look for her."

~~~~~

'You'll never find me,' she answered silently. She headed up the stairs of the home, and got to the second floor. 'This is where I'll start.'  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 am
Req4boxes

((I thought the piano room was upstairs o3o))  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff