Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club (Closed with VincentAndrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 pm
VincentAndrew98

More sweat dropped from Tatsuki when Luki smirked. A-Ah right.... Tatsuki said with a nerves smile. Hey you two gay love birds hurry the hell up! Im hungry!Meito shouted back at them.

( Yay!~)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:42 am
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

More sweat dropped from Tatsuki when Luki smirked. A-Ah right.... Tatsuki said with a nerves smile. Hey you two gay love birds hurry the hell up! Im hungry!Meito shouted back at them.

( Yay!~)

Luki frowned.Im not gay and if i were i wouldn't be for this guy.He walked away from Tasuki.Len and rinto walked beside Tsuki.Its Okay Tasuki,we think he's secretly gay too.However we think its for..*whispers:Mikuo*.Gumo touches Tasuki's shoulder and nods in agreement with the twins.

Luki doesn't hear any of the conversation happening behind him and Mikuo.So what do you think of the new kid?

(LOL I had to do it)  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed a bit at what Meito said. When the twins came up to her along with Gumo she couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

Well I think he is doing great. Needs a little work but all in all he is doing well. Mikuo said with a smile. I don't know...There is something fishy about that guy... Meito said as he put his hands behind his head as he walked.
(LOL XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:38 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed a bit at what Meito said. When the twins came up to her along with Gumo she couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

Well I think he is doing great. Needs a little work but all in all he is doing well. Mikuo said with a smile. I don't know...There is something fishy about that guy... Meito said as he put his hands behind his head as he walked.
(LOL XD)

Rinto glared at Meito.Your mom is fishy.rinto shoved his hands in his pocket.Len puckered up his lips and made gills with his hands.Luki sighed.'Honestly these guys are stupid' luki thought.Gumo made a small chuckle but that was about it because honestly it was really stupid.

(rinto that made no sense but what ever lol)  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 pm
VincentAndrew98

What did you say about my mom...? Meito asked, slowly turning around and giving Rinto the death glare while cracking his knuckles. Hey you guys calm down and lets just get in the limo and go for dinner. Mikuo said as he walked out the doors and went to the front of the school where his limo was waiting.

Tatsuki looked at the twins a little confused but then smiled when Gumo chuckled. She looked up and him and smiled more. You have a nice chuckle  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

What did you say about my mom...? Meito asked, slowly turning around and giving Rinto the death glare while cracking his knuckles. Hey you guys calm down and lets just get in the limo and go for dinner. Mikuo said as he walked out the doors and went to the front of the school where his limo was waiting.

Tatsuki looked at the twins a little confused but then smiled when Gumo chuckled. She looked up and him and smiled more. You have a nice chuckle

Rinto smirked.You heard me anyway lets get in the limo before the baby throws a fit.Rinto and Len walk past Meito.

Gumo blushed just a little because he gets told how attractive he is but never about his smile or chuckle.He was also kind embarrassed that Tasuki heard him chuckle.he nodded.Thanks.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm
VincentAndrew98

Why you two little shi-Meito started but Mikuo cut him off. ALRIGHT lets go Meito!~ Mikuo said as he pushed him into the limo before getting in.

You're welcome Gumo-Sempi She said with a smile then saw the limo. wow...She said before going in. Y-You can fit this many people in one limo!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:22 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Why you two little shi-Meito started but Mikuo cut him off. ALRIGHT lets go Meito!~ Mikuo said as he pushed him into the limo before getting in.

You're welcome Gumo-Sempi She said with a smile then saw the limo. wow...She said before going in. Y-You can fit this many people in one limo!?

Len and Rinto smirked at each other.Luki answered Tasuki.Yes of course what the point of a limo if you can't fit a few people in it.
Len and Rinto commented in unison.yeah seriously. this is a pretty small one actually.Gumo nodded his head because he just doesn't care.Even if he had to walk to the restruant he wouldn't care theres really no point.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:31 pm
VincentAndrew98

Yeah Mikuo you're limo is pretty small. Mine is twice the size of this one. It even have one that has a hottub in it. Mieto said looking around the limo. Hey we all fit in here don't we!? Mikuo asked. Tatsuki looked around amazed and started to push random buttens, making the windows open, music start and they t.v turn on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Yeah Mikuo you're limo is pretty small. Mine is twice the size of this one. It even have one that has a hottub in it. Mieto said looking around the limo. Hey we all fit in here don't we!? Mikuo asked. Tatsuki looked around amazed and started to push random buttens, making the windows open, music start and they t.v turn on.

Rinto laughed.HAhah are you having fun there Tasuki?hahahah
Len laughed with Rinto.I think he is bro.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm
VincentAndrew98

U-Uh...Yeah... Tatsuki said looking out the window blushing. Alright we are here!Meito said said as the car stopped. Meito got out of the car followed by Mikuo. Tatsuki got out and looked at the restaurant amazed. I don't think I can even use the bathrooms here  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

U-Uh...Yeah... Tatsuki said looking out the window blushing. Alright we are here!Meito said said as the car stopped. Meito got out of the car followed by Mikuo. Tatsuki got out and looked at the restaurant amazed. I don't think I can even use the bathrooms here

Len looked to Tasuki.Suki-kun you can use the bathroom here its not like you're that broke.Everyone just kinda stands and stares at Len.Okay well maybe you are but its just bathrooms.Len sweat drops and rubs the back of his head.Lenny,shut up.Rinto hits Len on the back of the head.Gumo however would say something but you know Gumo.He's got to be the difficult one here.So he just stands there rubbing his temples.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 am
VincentAndrew98

She couldn't even step into the building without us...That's how poor he is. Now come on! Im fricking hungry! Meito said and went in ahead of them. Don't worry Tatsuki Luki here will pay for you're meal. Mikuo said with a smile before running off inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

She couldn't even step into the building without us...That's how poor he is. Now come on! Im fricking hungry! Meito said and went in ahead of them. Don't worry Tatsuki Luki here will pay for you're meal. Mikuo said with a smile before running off inside.

Luki glared at Tasuki.And the demons came out behind him.Rin im scared.Len goes and hides behind Rinto.Me too bro!Len and rinto go and hide behind Gumo.Protect us from the demons gumo!They said in unison.  

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki backed away slowly from Luki. A-Ah no its fine I wont come in then. I-I will just go home and cook rice for my dinner She said still backing away from Luki and bumped into Gumo's chest.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff