Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Egypt Airport (Angela vs Jared) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Hmm~"Bea glanced down at her phone, pressing a palm to her forehead for a moment. How silly of her! Her mind went back to the riddle and she paused where she stood for a moment, tapping away to confirm Vicky's answer. Well, it wasn't like there was any other choice.

"Silly Rosie, we won't need money at all~! We'll just lie! We are spies, after all." Bea gave a little giggle as she exited the airport, snapping on her goggles with an excited smile. The doors opened to release a blast of warm air, and Bea couldn't help but welcome it as she ran out. This was going to be fun.

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zella wasn't really listening when the rules were mentioned. She figured that anything important would be re-stated by her teammates, and therefore completely irrelevant to the task at hand. She pulled her phone out of the light green backpack she wore. Paws, huh.. Let's see.. She looked around the group, both hers and the other team, and decided that not many students had been to Egypt before (including herself) and wouldn't really know a lot of the smaller landmarks. Which left them with the larger ones.

She groaned. She wasn't very good at history, or world anything, and hoped that some of her teammates had a better understanding than she did.. The only thing she could think of with paws was the giant statue of the lion, and that was only because of the story about Napoleon shooting it's nose off. She wasn't even really sure the story and the monument - whatever it was- were connected. Actually, she wasn't even sure if that was Egypt.

She coughed, and looked around once more. The other team was heading on their way out, presumably to the location. She looked between Hopper, Ivy, and Claude. She wasn't exactly sure how they were going to win this, but if they were going to get anywhere they'd need a little help.

"If no one's got the answer right away why don't we look up.. uh.. giant animals in Egypt? Or something. Hell if I know.."

She decided to stay quiet for now, though she still pulled out her phone. If someone had an answer it wouldn't hurt to double check.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

Egypt

Team Jared

Ready

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Both slightly awestruck and a bit on the pissed side, Erich nodded at the familiar vibration in his pocket. He knew that Vi had it, without a doubt. He had it too. The clue itself wasn't that hard.. however, this was only the first one. Getting there would be a bit on the difficult side. They had none, if limited amounts of cash, and no time to job hunt. It's not like they could steal, especially if they were guests in the country. At this point, Erich scrunched his eyebrows at the smog that entered the doors after Bea ran out.
He had an idea about how they could combat this.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket and adjusting his backpack, he whipped off a quick text to his team members:

cαи ωє ɢєт αиɢєℓα's coииєcтιoиs?

The intention with that, was to hopefully text their proctor in hope of getting a phone number, or at least a name of someone in Cairo who would be able to provide them with a camel, or a taxi. Bea's current plan of sweet-talking a cabbie would work for now, but since this was a cross-country trek, they wouldn't be able to rely on that tactic too long - they would easily be discovered by the officials. Erich wasn't ever one to abide by rules, but he didn't want to be deported today, thanks.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxx(coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)
                                                            ❞ ❚ COMPANY: everyone in dis airport❞ ❚ TEAM: Jared Tarell❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Junior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: X and X

"Of courrsee you weren't worried. Je vous crois." Said Ivy sarcastically. And I'm sure no one carries salt with them everyday, and salt doesn't taste as good as sugar. People should bring sugar instead. It looks the same as salt, anyways.

Seeing Hopper taking out his phone, Ivy took out her phone too. It had a shiny, red case just like the rest of her team. She wondered if they were able to keep these. Her own phone is getting old and has many scratches on the screen, so a new one would be nice.

She looked through the phone, making sure she knew where each app was. So when they found the thing they were looking for, she could scan it right away.

Mr. Tarell explained the rules and such and gave out the riddle. "Merci, professor. We'll be seeing you later then." I am named for Terror. Striking fear into even the most prideful of mammals. My paws hold disaster. Ivy repeated it into her head, hoping she'll suddenly know the answer. This riddle was easy though. It was obviously that one big thing that looked like a lion or cat. She went to the contacts app, selected everyone on her team, tapped the 'send a message' button on the tab that came up, and typed in her guess. Ivy quickly rushed in typing out her message after seeing Team Angela starting to head out. Her text ended up looking like this after sending it.

the grest spimx of fiza

Ivy giggled. "Huehue, Je suis désolé. I'm not used to the keyboard on this thing ~" She looked at everyone, wondering if they got the text yet. Hopefully they figure out what she meant to say.

x

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

After seeing the text Zella immediately felt stupid, but didn't dwell on it for long. That was obvious. If the questions managed to get even marginally harder she wouldn't be able to get them at all. Now the only question was transportation. She looked around quickly. It seemed as though the Egyptians nearby spoke some amount of English, if they weren't fluent. She didn't have much cash, and she wasn't sure if her teammates did either, so a taxi was out of the question. She didn't want to try stealing a car because that was risky and time consuming, which left her with either charm or walking. She didn't have much charm, but she did spot a police officer not far from them. She decided to text the team.

what about having someone give us a lift

She was much too lazy to use proper grammar, not that she found herself caring all that much. She could put on a good show when she wanted to, and that was all that mattered at the moment. Though, looking at Ivy, she figured that the girl was a ton more innocent looking than her, and would be a better candidate for pleading.

She didn't want to have to beg a police officer for a ride, or anyone else in the airport, for that matter. But she wasn't very clever and it seemed like the only option she could come up with. Hopefully someone had obscene amounts of cash on them. Or a contact in Cairo who could give them a lift.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

Egypt

Team Jared

Ready

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt|| Team Jared
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude's pills finally kicked in and he managed to regain his usual composure as Tarell and Angela began talking about the rules. He pulled out his phone as soon as Jared finished reading the riddle and looked at the names of all his fellow team members that were on a note pad so he didn't have to carry loose paper with him. He pointed to Hopper and then Ivy as he spoke, reading of his phone,"You must be Hopper and you must be....Ph--Ivy? It's nice to meet you both. I have salt in my bag,"Claude tapped his backpack and smiled his usual smile,"to keep away any demon or spiritual predator. As for the riddle I have no clue and but I hope we have fun!"

Claude took a swig of his water and watched the other team head out before them. He was going to mention that he was gay, but that seemed irrelevant to the mission so he cast it aside for now.

When receiving Ivy's text he nodded. Though there was a mix up in letters, he could still recognize what she had meant to text.Claude heard Ivy apologize in French and replied:
"Il est ne pas un problem Ivy. Je pense je sais quoi vous avez dit,"Throwing in a little french of his own, Claude felt comfortable enough that they would be able to understand him. "It makes sense..."

Claude got Zella's text and followed her glance over to the police officer.
if youre thinking of getting a ride with the officials they better have some airconditioning. if they dont i'd rather ride a camel

Claude smiled as he adjusted his backpack. Truthfully, he'd didn't care how they got there, as long as they got there before Erich... And the rest of Team Angela, of course.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

wнere ι aм: Egypt
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: ((SHORT POSTTT))

Hopper blinked, giving Claude a rather startled look. "....Are you a god?" The guy carried salt around! He carried salt! Maybe Hopper was going to be safe after all!

Hopper blinked and glanced at his phone, rolling his eyes a little at Ivy's bad spelling. Well, at least he hadn't the only one who had been driven to that conclusion. Trailing after his teammates Hopper tapped quickly at his phone, thumbs surprisingly fast.
ɴιce ѕpellιɴɢ ιvy. ι voтe нer ғor ѕedυcιɴɢ тнe polιceмαɴ, вy тнe wαy

Wonder where exactly the so called policeman was Hopper glanced up, light shining off his glasses and hiding his eyes for a moment as he pushed them up with a finger. Noticing Zella looking he followed her gaze, raising an eyebrow at the policeman. The guy looked pretty young, though seemed to be bored out of his mind. Hopper's thumbs immediately went back to typing.

αcтυαlly ɴeverмιɴd ι вeт ιғ we jυѕт вrιвe тнe ɢυy wιтн ғood αɴd α rιde oυт oғ нere нe'll αɢree

ι нαve ɴever ѕeeɴ α мore вored looĸιɴɢ ɢυy

Hopper gave a little shake of his head, the corner of his mouth curling up slightly. He glanced over once at Angela's team leaving and creased his brow in worry, frowning a bit. They really had to hurry up!

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 -- Team Angela // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric smiled as Sona patted his head because he took pride in how misleading his height could be to someone who wanted to fight him.He was glad to hear Miss Angela commenting about going to a bazaar later for coffee grinds. His parents, as well as himself, would enjoy some legitimate, foreign coffee for a change.

He beamed back at Bea, trying his best to match her bright smile,
"Nice to meet you Bea! And you ask well, Black Rose." He knew Black Rose's name from looking at the list earlier but he figured he best call her by the name she gave him.

"I'm not 100% sure about the coffee here but I think it's worth a try since I'm... Kind of addicted to coffee in general. As for energy drinks, I dunno... But I'm sure you could find some somewhere Bea,"Emeric's smile was starting to become a little flirtatious as he continued talking,"you could try some coffee while we're here Sona. I usually take it black, but you could add enough milk and sugar that it almost tastes like tea, if you'd like."

Emeric beamed when he heard the riddle.
Pride and paws... Lion groups are called prides and are named king of the animal kingdom... Filled to the brim with pride. Now lions in Egyp-- SPHINX. Emeric pulled out his phone and began to text the others when he received the text from Vi. He quickly erased his message and began typing again as he walked with the group.
I was just about to send Spinx of Giza but you beat me. I have to get faster at texting apparently.

Emeric breathed in deeply as they stepped outside of the airport. He was suddenly, overwhelmingly hot. And it was pretty sunny out too. He hated the sun. He groaned,"Ugh. It's Hot out but I don't want to take of my sweater..." Yet Emeric, reluctantly, removed it and shoved it in his bag and pulled out some sunglasses and put them on. His scars, scratches and bruises looked worse in the bright sun of Cairo. He took a sip of water as he looked at Erich's text.

Emeric wasn't sure what to do for the ride to get them to the beautiful, ancient sculpture he had heard about in some books he had read a while ago. So, he trusted his seniors in finding a ride. And, he liked Erich's idea. he texted back:

There's no harm in asking her, is there?"

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: Does ANYONE have money?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi frowned and sent another text:

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏʀs. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ʜᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ. Aɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɢᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴀsʜ?

She locked the phone. Achmed was long gone, anyway, and he wouldn't be interested in coming back to the airport after just leaving, and anyway he wasn't going to give her cash up front without another form of payment, which they didn't have time for. They needed to go, and go fast. The other team was on the move and they needed transportation. Bea was almost right; they weren't spies, they were spies-in-training. But they could possibly sweet-talk the driver. She sent another text as an afterthought.

Aɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ-ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ ғʀᴇᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ? Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ sᴏʙ sᴛᴏʀʏ? Uɴʟᴇss ʜᴇ's ɢᴀʏ. Tʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ sᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ Hᴀxxʏ.

Vi had little patience already. She was actually hoping to have a little fun on this trip, and god dammit she was going to have some fun. If we don't get a move on soon, the other team's going to get there first. Maybe for once it's a good idea to cooperate a bit. Maybe Smoke's got some ideas too.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Out Of Lead
[Bell-Chan]
x_Reflective Memories_x
Eloquent Melodies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Hmm~"Bea grinned at her screen, watching it fill up with messages. Emeric's earlier smile had sailed right over her head. She was too excited, especially since she had a neat thing like a phone.

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ!!!!!

Bea paused for a moment, tapping her chin as she lifted her head up to look around. Boy, it was blazing. She tugged her scarf up to cover her mouth, a bit surprised that it was actually cooler underneath her scarf.

ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴀ sᴏʙ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴏ

ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ωʜᴏ's ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟʏ sɪᴄᴋ ωɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇʀɪ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ωᴀʏ ωᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ωᴀs ʙʏ ᴛᴀxɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏ ᴍɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀxɪᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇʟᴀʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ᴏᴜᴛ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ/?? s/ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ωᴀɪʟ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ! ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ૩ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛ ωᴀs ᴇxᴘᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘʟs ʙ ᴋɪɴᴅ Ձ ᴜs

ᴋ sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʟɪʟ ʀɪᴅɪᴄ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ωᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴏᴋ !!! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪᴠᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ʙમ sᴏ

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: You know what- No

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona just nodded towards Erichs question, not really in the mood to speak anymore.... Everyone was speaking towards each other, and Sona hated it. Everyone knew each other in this way and that, and it was actually starting to piss her off! Which was weird, because Sona had at least a little patience. The teacher left all of them here in some random country, where no one spoke the native language. Great, what kind of ******** adults where they!!! Jegus, now they needed to get to their new spot. Sonas phone constantly rang with messages, signalling the team to check and converse.

Sona kind of smiled as Emeric told her about coffee.. Poor kid was already addicted? Now Sona was completely curious!! Everyone began to shout out their ideas via text, making the albino want to through her phone out the nearest glass window and or door! God, where all teenagers this annoying? Who cared... She just continued to walk with the group, just kind of being a ghost there. Ironic because of her white hair and pale ivory skin..
Teenagers are so annoying in this place... So quick to reply, and so ******** eager! Sona ranted inside her head, walking around with them. Then Black Rose sent a text to the team saying that Silver Smoke had money. Damn right she did, but for this? Assholes.

" Yes I believe I have some money with me, B.R. But if you could actually ask like a polite young woman would, that would be fantastic. I agree with the others that we should be heading to the Sphinx, and FireCracker if you could not fake Cancer so early, that would be great."
Sona replied to the group... God, she was so pissed when she was tired.. She noticed Emeric removed his sweater, scars and bruises and scratches lining his arms. Did he wear the sweater to hide himself?... Maybe she could befriend this one.... Reaching into her bag, she pulled out some cover up and a roll or two of bandages. Nudging the small sweater-clad boy, she offered them to him. She never really liked hiding her scars with the make up, but it was rather use full. They both had secrets, just different ways to hide them.. She can't hide hers forever, and maybe she could learn from Emeric that it's okay to show your scars.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

x_Reflective Memories_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: Hurry the ******** up

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria sighed and blew some hair out of her eyes. Of course Sona was taking this the wrong way. She usually did. She hadn't really meant to act like a b***h earlier, anyway; she simply wanted to make the point clear that just because they were working together didn't necessarily mean she wanted to make friends. Sona being a friend would be excellent, sure, but Vi wasn't interested in friends at that moment. Bea was close enough and good enough for now. Sometimes Vi had to remind herself that she hadn't come to make friends, she'd come to follow up on a lead and she was getting closer and closer the longer she stayed.

...Not that she listened to herself. She had to admit, some of the people here weren't that bad. But she wasn't used to dealing with people, so ******** them for now. She sent another text, a bit irritated:

Fɪʀᴇᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴍᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ *ᴡᴇ* ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ, sʜᴇ's ɪᴍᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀ *ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ* ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ. Tʜᴇ Sᴘʜɪɴx ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. Aɴᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ I ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ I ᴀsᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. Fɪʀᴇᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ғɪɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. Aɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏʙᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs?

Not much she could do at this point. Still, in case Sona felt like arguing again, she started listing the reasons that the Sphinx was the correct location in her head. Let's see, terror... paws... pride... yes, I'm positive that's where we need to go.

Her other phone buzzed; her normal phone. She pulled it out and checked quickly; the number was from the other contact who had said they'd fly in later. They were getting testy because they didn't have a location yet. Great. He was going to have to wait till later; she turned that phone off and slipped it back into her pocket. What was taking so long with the others? She sent a private text to Bea as an afterthought:

Bᴇᴀ, ɪғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʙ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

[Bell-Chan]
Out Of Lead
Eloquent Melodies
x_Reflective Memories_x

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:40 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxx(coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)
                                                            ❞ ❚ COMPANY: everyone in dis airport❞ ❚ TEAM: Jared Tarell❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Junior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: X and X

Everyone seemed to get what she meant, but how were they going to get there? They could walk, but Team Angela would beat them by the time they were half-way there, and she didn't want to walk in this heat. She noticed that Zella spotted a police officer nearby, and then looked at her. Whatever she was thinking about, it was probably better than her walking idea. Her phone made a soft sound, and she saw that Zella responded back with 'what about having someone give us a lift'. Then she realized that Zella probably wanted to have the policeman give us a ride to the Sphinx. It was a good plan, but how were they going to ask him.

Claude pointed to her and Hopper. "And yes, Ivy. My name is Ivy. Nice to meet you, ami." Ivy remembered seeing him in the halls. His friends called him Claude. It didn't sound like a code name so it was probably his real name.

She heard that Claude brung salt. Did he actually bereeve believe in that fake ghost stuff? Him and Hopper are ridicule. Sighh. Oh well ~

Ivy nodded. They better have air conditioning and if they don't, she'll be going to the Sphix by camel too.

Her phone made another soft sound. This time, the text was from Hopper. Her seducing a policeman??? Ivy nearly choked. She was thinking Hopper would do a better job with his feminine looks and all. I'm probably the only one who thinks that though, hmm. She was going to speak out loud, but then there was another ping from Hopper.

Ahh, food. That'll work. "That sounds better. I was going to suggest you going out there, but this works too. Huehue ~ The first thing that came in her mind was doughnuts. From all the movies she watched, all the cops seemed to love them. The other team was already moving, so she just texted one word.

Doughnuts?

x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 am
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 -- Team Angela // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric felt a nudge and looked over to find Sona offering him some cover up and bandages for his newly exposed scars. He looked down at his arm to assess whether to use the cover up or not when he remembered the countless little moles that were scattered all over his body. He didn't know how he could almost forget about them. He smiled at her and shook his head."I think I'm fine for now Sona,"He whispered to her and smiled,"but thank you."

Emeric had been ignoring the texts on the phone so far so when he looked down, he shook his head is disbelief.Playing up Cancer? Really? Hmm... Maybe I can contribute to this...Emeric began to type, staying close to Sona as they walked. She seemed to disappear to everyone else, but he could still sense her presence. Maybe that was because he was using her as a guide to make sure he didn't get lost as he typed. Regardless, he noticed her. He finished typing and hit send.
Instead of playing the overly dramatic, my-friend-has-cancer card right out of the gate, do you want to maybe use my body to our advantage? I mean, use the cuts, scars and bruises to our advantage. Example: "Oh hey, I'm Emeric and my friends here wanted to bring me to Egypt because I've been in a couple accidents... As you can probably tell from my scars and... recent cuts. And I was just released from the hospital a week or so ago and my friends knew I've always wanted to come here. But you see, they only had enough money for flight tickets and a bit of food. They're wonderful friends but sometimes don't think straight. So, here's where you come into play, my friend: We need a ride to the Great Sphinx of Giza; one of many of my "must sees" in Egypt before we go home. May you please give us a ride?"

What do you think guys? Then we can save the Cancer story for later, when we'll be slightly more desperate?

That had to be the longest text Emeric had ever sent. He sighed then leaned towards Sona as he walked. This was going to be a long day and Emeric hadn't had any coffee since he woke up on the plane.
He looked up at Sona and gave her a tired smile. She seemed to like him; at least, better than the others.
"I took a couple iced teas from the plane ride, you want one?"He whispered again as he adjusted his sunglasses.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫
((OOC: He has clip-on shades if anyone was wondering ^^))  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:17 am
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ" // tεαṃ αngεlα

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Keeping his phone in his hand, Erich sighed. Bea's plan was too far-fetched, Rose's contact was unavailable... Emeric though. He was a dark spot... literally. It was probably believable that he'd be injured or had some rare disease. However, could the team pull off the whole 'we actually like each other' act? He secretly doubted it. Whipping off a text message, he ran a hand through his hair. He wanted coffee.

eмerιc нaѕ тнe rιgнт ιdea. ι тнιnĸ нe'ѕ proвaвly тнe тнιng we need тo υѕe тo geт тнe тaхι тo тaĸe pιтy on υѕ. вea, yoυr ѕтory ιѕ ғιne, вυт ι тнιnĸ we need тo ѕave ιт ғor мore deѕperaтe мeaѕυreѕ. вυт woυldn'т we нave тo preтend тo lιĸe eacн oтнer? тнaт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe тнe ιмpoѕѕιвle тaѕĸ нere. we all don'т lιĸe eacн oтнer, and тнaт'ѕ daмn ғιne wιтн мe.

In a way, Erich had no problem being an absolute downer. It was obvious that the only person he could actually tolerate on his team was Bea. And yet even that was troublesome at points. Trust had always been an issue for him, and sadly now it mattered the most. Getting to the Sphinx was important. And the opposing team was just figuring out their plan. They needed to agree on something, quickly.

Erich sighed, possibly a little melodramatically, and began to try to push Emeric to the curb, just wanting to move the team forward.
If Emeric fails, Bea can go in, but I doubt this kid can fail us too much. He's ******** covered in injuries - any humane person would take pity on this guy.

ooc: This actually is Bri. She's just too lazy to switch accounts from Chi's onto hers. I didn't intend to confuse.. (aka I realized I didn't switch until I hit 'preview'. x.x )

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces