Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

Im_more_hardcore_than_you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:54 am
did you know that hell is fun?? lmao j/k  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:55 pm
moongoyal
Ok...I have been told this a lot. That Im going to Hell.
this leads to a great big conundrum to me...because I have never beleaved in hell (even my parents reiligion does not include it). so how precisely am I going to be condemed to a place that does not exist.
condemn me to oblivion why dont you...its a lot more likely.

so im wondering...does anyone else get told this...and what do you think?
lol, I used to get told this all the time along with a few of my friends. My family are strict christains, and I'm agnostic. I hate being in church, but I stand it just so I don't get grounded from the computer, again. What can I say, I'm a geek.
Well, anyways, my friend went to church once with his mom (she's a strict christain too), and the minister was talking about how anyone who defies god and all that crap will go to hell. Well, he interrupted (small church) by walking up to the stage and started asking if it said in the Bible that only god can judge. Before the minister can answer he said that if only god can judge, than everyone who agrees with the minister will be judged by God by already saying who will go to hell. Now he's called "demon child" by everyone that went to that church that day. What a load of ignorant people.
I choked on that cracker thingy at my friends church. I forgot what it was called, and I don't really care to know. Now people at that church think I was rejected by God, so that is why I could not swallow it, or so my friend tells me. The simple fact is that I have an open bite. Pretty much, only a couple of teeth in the back actually touch, making it really annoying to eat.
As far as me, I don't believe in a hell nor a heaven, I believe we all came from the same place and will end up in the same place.  

Dirzdra

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:14 pm
Alchemic_Wrath
Sulhir
Alchemic_Rath
I get told this alot not for being goth. Mostly for thinking gay marrige is exeptible(my mom's a lesbian). Even more for being a Wiccan. One person pesters me alot saying how Christ prevails me and splashes me with water and I freak out. So he says I am going to hell no doubt about it. So I say hell doesn't exist and the devil doesn't exist. I am coming back as something else and so are you. Heaven and hell are a myth. Then he just says YOU LITTLE SATANIST. It gets old.

P.S. I am not as mad about the Christ prevails you as I am having a bottle of water splashed on me.

What's with the water?
Is it supposed to be holy or something? Christians (minus Mormons, we don't have "Holy Water") worship water eek ?
Haha... I laugh at the accuser.
Lol. Yeah I guess so. I personaly don't like going through the day drenched in "Holy" bottled water.

I don't mean to bug in, but you have holy water down all wrong. Holy water is a thing among baptists. It's supposed to wash away your sins, kind of like a confession. Well, this is what my sister told me, and she really was baptised. I'm glad I wasn't. What I never got was the confession booth among catholics. I understand that the priest is a direct link between the one confessing and God, but are we not able to confess our sins to god directly instead of going through a priest??? It's like saying we're not good enough to talk to Him. Sorry, I'm getting a little bit off-topic. Religion is a really touchy subject for me, and I have A LOT to say. One of my most famous comments among my friends and I is that Bush is the anit-christ. I have some evidence from the Bible proving it. It's funny to me because it's kind of like I'm using their own weapon against them.^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:23 pm
Well yes I have been told I was going to hell a few times in my life. I believe that it does exist. Of course this is my opnion. Along with this is my relgion which is catholism(catholic). Along with this belef is Angels and Devils and all that stuff. I believe from my own free will though. not because of my relgion or any relgion says there is.  

Kawaii~Phoenix

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:36 am
Having lived as a pagan with a catholic boyfriend (we're both into occult, don't ask how this works, just trust me), I have a little experience with this.
He never told me I was going to hell-- in fact, I think he believes quite contrary to what his Church says about the matter.
While I am pretty certain (about 90% sure) that demons exist, I don't think that Hell is a place for non-Christians...
Hell is a place for dirty Christians, and naughty Vikings (godchecker.com search for Haela/Hela).  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:53 pm
I don't believe hell exists, it's completely obscure to me. Like someone said earlier I beleive we will go the same place we came from, evolution. (( If you don't agrre I'm a geek so that's my theory.)) But, I do agree with the idea of demons.  

[X]igbar

LaMort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:25 am
if people say that any one person or groups or whatever are going to hell,
who really cares?
they probably are too
they might just be saying it to either annoy, confuse or scare you
and if hell does exist
and certain people are going there..
sweet as, an eternity of warmth i guess.
anywhom
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:37 am
I believe in Hell.

My best way to justify that belief, without stating things from the Bible - which is my main reasoning - would be to bring up Pascal's Wager.

If I am for God, and God exists - infinite gain. (Heaven)
If I am against God, and God exists - infinite loss. (Hell)
If I am for God, and God doesn't exist - loss is finite; negligible
If I am against God, and God doesn't exist - gain is finite: negligible.

Pascal used the principles of statistics to deduce that it would better overall to believe in God (therefore accepting that there is a Heaven and a Hell and they are very real) If you believe in God and he exists you gain it all. But if you believe in him and he doesn't exists then you don't lose anything. If you don't believe in God and he exists then you're really at a major loss. And if you don't believe in God and he doesn't exist, you gain nothing. But that's a risk to be taken. I know all that was mapped out above. I just felt I should reiterate it. The main point of Pascal's Wager is it's more logical to believe in God because there's nothing negative to come from it if he turns out to not exist.

MortSanglant

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:23 pm
I believe there is one, though not in the sense of the mormon/x-tian peoples'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:02 pm
Do I believe in hell? Nope heart  

Shadow Chyld

violetxrain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:29 pm
I'm perplexed.
How does not believing something exits make it suddenly expunge it's self from reality?
Intriguing.

People don't tell me I'm going to hell but, they probably think it.
Then again, it really doesn't matter what they think.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:38 pm
I don't really believe that the christian brimstone and fire hell exists. It's just an idea that some religious leaders came up with to convert pagans to christianity. The only kind of afterlife that I believe in is the astral plane. Most people that I've said that to think that I'm some sort of nut. But I've been there and I've been able to talk to some of my relatives that died before I was old enough to really know them. The only kind of hell that I believe in is if someone lived a life without morals and without regretting their bad decisions, it's going to show in the afterlife and their going to be looked down on for either all of eternity or until they get another chance and are reincarnated.  

CeciliaPhoenix

Samyueru Nakio

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Actually, only one person tells me that, but everyday.. His name is Cristian, and he's cold hearted so I don't think I really care, but truth is.. We're in hell already, well that's my opinipn of Earth, and I'll forever be in hell because once I'm dead I'm going to be a ghost that wanders the Earth.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:28 pm
The only hell your soul can experance is here on earth, throughout our whole lifes we experance one kind of hell or another ( depression, troubles, etc)  

Beatngufan

Jasop_Buttement

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:28 pm
Hell is a total fairy tale for children -- It's not even included in the bible. Not one reference. And you can best believe they don't want you knowing this. You probably shouldn't need a former Christian to tell you this, but maybe you do.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff