Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Zerlandar Academy: Art School Ropleplay (Accepting!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join my roleplay?
  :D Yes!
  :D Gold!
View Results

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 am
Serah of Silence
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit

Kyung Mi blushed and nodded when Aaron addressed her, replying with a wry grin. "Yet?" she inquired jokingly. Lupita snorted, overhearing Kyung Mi.
"Yet," Lupita echoed, flashing a grin over her shoulder.
Rain jumped, alarmed, as a cute redheaded girl rushed past him. He stumbled as she pushed through the other freshman, but luckily, the stair railing kept him from falling over. He turned bright red as the girl tripped on the first step, bits of clay flying everywhere. Rain darted up the stairs.
"A-are you okay?" He stammered, but before the girl could answer, Lupita grabbed the girl's arm and helped her to her feet.
"Natasha!" Lupita grabbed Natasha by the shoulders and dusted some clay from her uniform, a wide grin on her face. "Late again, I see. Don't worry, since freshman orientation is going on, the classes have been postponed a little. Late start, baby! So you're not as late as you'd think. But first period does start in..." Lupita pulled a cell phone from her bag and checked the time: "Six minutes."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:52 am
Aaron looked at the two ninja again. The boy didn't look happy about the offer, or the stairs for that matter. He wasn't sure if there was another means of getting to the upper floors or not in the building. He turned back to Kyung Mi as Natasha hurried up the stairs and smiled as Lupita answered, "Well, you might think it isn't all fun later on, but at least the orientation is going smoothly." he stopped and looked down as Natasha tripped and fell. The smile was a bit smaller as she was pulled up by Lupita and dusted off. Yep, the girl didn't seem to have changed much at all. He nodded as Lupita reassured her, "Yep, that way all of us can get these guys as settled in as possible and then get them hurried off to their classes." he rubbed the back of his head, "And uh, don't worry about being late too much, I lost track of some time myself getting over here to the group." he admitted. It wasn't very late but hopefully the girl would feel a little better that she wasn't the only one running late the first day back to classes.

He looked back at Lupita and blinked surprised before checking his watch. Six minutes already? He let out a short whistle, "Well doesn't time just fly by with all of this fun? Alright then everyone, you heard her, we have six minutes before we let you run off to your classes so we need to keep it moving. If you have any last minute questions, better come up with them fast. Remember, you still need to find someone to room with in your dorm.". Aaron looked at Natasha and moved his jacket to show a few paint stains on his own uniform shirt, "So, what was it you were working on before running off in a hurry?"

XBlueStarGirl

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 am
Serah of Silence
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
So classes would be starting soon. Good. Hiko wanted to be done with this, Ayako wanted him calm. She did have to skip out of a clay-ridden girl's way, though.

((Not a clue what to say))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 am
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Natasha turned red as Lupita picked her up. "S-sorry!" She said, apologizing for being troublesome. She then upturned to Aaron. "Summer project, why?" Summer project was a stretch, she had been experimenting with different types of clay, and had almost forgotten about school...again.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm
Lupita Paez
Salir en mis mares
Maldijo las oportunidades perdidas
¿Soy una parte de la cura?
¿O soy parte de la enfermedad?User Image

Lupita laughed. "'Cause you're covered in clay, girl!" She shook her head and picked a clump of clay from Natasha's hair. "I would suggest cleaning yourself up, but with class starting so soon..." Lupita clicked her tongue. She shrugged and continued brushing clay from Natasha's uniform. It's nice to see that crazy girl again, Lupita mused. She looked up and saw the other freshmen waiting around and remembered what she had been doing before. "Right, right. You go on, a'aight? I gotta get these kids some maps and get their dorm stuff squared away." Lupita shooed Natasha away and turned back to the freshmen. "Sorry, kids. Since we got started a little later than the other groups, we won't have time for the whole tour, but I have a bunch of maps in my bag that I'll give to y'all once we reach the dorms." With that, Lupita lead the students towards the dorm rooms. She looked behind her as she walked and smirked as she saw Kyung Mi gazing up at Aaron, Rain blushing and watching his feet as he walked. They're okay, Lupita thought to herself. I might actually hang out with these kids or something. She laughed out loud, not showing any ulterior reason. Despite her sociable nature, Lupita didn't have a huge gaggle of friends (though she did have a small collection of underdogs). She was kind of "no-man's land;" a "social butterfly", if you will. But the idea of settling to a group of friends was appealing. Two members of this Group No. 5 were a little strange, but overall, everyone seemed all right. Lupita hoped that Group No. 5 would last longer than just orientation. As she was brought back to reality from her reverie, Lupita turned again to her Group No. 5. "Okie dokie, folks, she began, clapping once for their attention. "Here we are! The dorms can be co-ed if you guys are comfortable with that, but if not, then go ahead and pick someone of the same gender. It's two to a room, and actually--" Lupita pulled out her school handbook and held it out to the students, pointing to a written passage that she paraphrased out loud-- "The upperclassmen also choose new dorms at the beginning of each year, so Aaron and I are also up for grabs as your roomies." Lupita shoved the handbook back into her bag and leaned against the wall, her arms crossed and a grin on her face.

User Image

•OutOfCharacter•

N/A

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm
Serah of Silence
StrayKit
Kitalpha Hart

((Meep! Sorry, i just designed post layouts for all three of my characters and I got so excited about themmmm... whee ))  

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm
Serah of Silence
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
The two glanced at each other and nodded. They already knew ahead of time that they would room together. Meant less time explaining why they did the things they did to idiots, like the camera girl, Ayako figured. Hiko was looking around, examining everyone. It was clear by the angle of his head that he was half-blind, since he had to look at a person out sideways to see them straight on. Still, a map? He wandered over to Lupita, Ko-chan following. "Map?" he asked softly.

((Bahahaha. Have fun with that))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Natasha turned redder at the comment of her current state, but froze at the comment of roommates. How would she explain the constant mess of clay that seemed to grow off of her to these kids? Many looked like they'd never used a potter's wheel, or even seen one. One seemed to be focused on the camera, and two were more definitely painters, if those humongous paintbrushes were not lying. Her face went pink, nearly matching the smear on her face as she grinned. "I do not have a roommate yet, so I am free. Just be wary of all the clay, I made a mess last year with it in my dorm room, and am likely to this year." She felt sweat drop down the side of her head, feeling like a complete dolt.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StrayKit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm
Aaron smiled as Lupita continued brushing off Natasha, "I was just curious, your art always looks good. I was just messing around until Katelyn decided it was time to leave." he paused and blinked. He was pretty sure his younger sister had run up to him on campus a handful of times in the last school year so the two girls might have seen her before. He couldn't be certain but it wouldn't surprise him. The group was turned back to as Lupita told them about the late start and gave an awkward laugh. Being the other person in charge he was probably partially to blame for that and cleared his throat, "The map is plenty easy to read and if you have any problems, just go up and ask someone for a hand. A number of the upperclassman got lost when they were here their first year too and will be willing to help out. Of course if you see Lupita or I we'll be happy to help too." he turned around and followed Lupita with the group.

The walk was a quick one but it was nice as well. Aaron looked over as he heard quiet laughing to see Lupita looking back at the group. He quirked a smile, looks like she found her batch of people to hang around for the semester. He turned around to the group as they reached the dorms and let Lupita finish before nodding, "Yep, that's right, so if one of you guys want to crash with us for a whole year that's an option too. And despite what she says, Natasha is a great roommate too. Being messy is just a side effect of a lot of different art styles at this school. My roommate is going to have to not mind tarps spread out on the floor at times to keep paint from getting all over the place." he admitted. His last roommate had to learn fast about that too, but at least the place wasn't a disaster zone by the end. Aaron stuck his hands into his pockets, "And that's it ladies and gentlemen. Any last minute questions, comments, concerns, or otherwise?"

XBlueStarGirl

(XD I understand your excitement, I get the same way)

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 pm
{ It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
XXXXXXXXIt can creep up inside you and consume you

Rain Deveaux ✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮✮✮✮ ✮✮

User Image

Rain chewed his lip as he walked down the school hallways, carefully observing the mounted art pieces on the walls. He assumed that they had been done by other students; Rain smiled. It's like a very sophisticated version of a refrigerator, the parents hanging up their kid's work. Even though the analogy wasn't too accurate, it still comforted Rain slightly. He glanced around at the other students, his silence pressing down on his throat. He quickly looked away and back to the walls as he walked, trying not to lock onto the idea of being stuck with someone that he barely knew. Upon reaching the dorm rooms, Rain was shocked to find that the dorms were co-ed. He tugged on his sleeves as Lupita passed out maps to each student. Upon receiving his, he gave Lupita a shaky smile, to which Lupita responded with a hand on his shoulder and a warm gaze.
"Don't sweat it, Rain. You don't have to room with anyone that you don't like, since you get to choose. It's fine, kid." Lupita said before moving on.
Yes, but Lupita, Rain imagined himself replying. I don't dislike the people in our group, I just... Even in his imagination, Rain's social anxiety overtook his speech. Rain sighed. This year, I'm going to talk to people. He supposed that Lupita could help him; he was already quite comfortable around her, and she was sociable enough.
Rain was snapped from his reverie by the word, "paint." He looked up. Aaron was a painter, too? Rain raised his hand.
"A-Aaron? I'm a painter, too, and I do large canvases, so I wouldn't mind the mess-- I mean, I would be making the same kind of, um, mess." Rain raised his eyebrows. "What I'm, um, saying is, maybe I could room with you?"

All around me are familiar faces worn out places, worn out facesbright and early for the daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere
The tears are fillingup their glassesNo expression, no expressionXXXX
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow X

┏━XXXXXXXXXXX
            XXOutOfCharacter:: OOC text here.
            XXXXXXXXX━━━┛

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm
StrayKit
Kitalpha Hart
Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 am
Serah of Silence
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
Hiko took the map and opened it, walking off to the side slightly. He examined it, Ko-chan looking over his shoulder so that he could adjust it to see it. It was old habit for the two, despite his being taller. "{I wonder if we choose the rooms now or later?}"
Ayako sniffed, catching a whiff of something burnt. "Ew. {Good thing we didn't bring much. Just those rags.}" Hiko nodded agreement.

((FYI, it's spelled thief, not 'theif'))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:36 am
Kitalpha Hart
StrayKit
XBlueStarGirl
"Oh." Well, it looked like she was going to be stuck with a non-potter again... The main two she saw were the camera girl and Lupita. Great. Lupita probably would not mind, though she was almost certain that the one with the camera would have problems with the clay. She scanned the group again. Why did she have to run into a group that didn't have anyone with her skills? Sighing, she started to sing her favorite song.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm
Aaron took the time Lupita took to hand out maps to dig into his pocket and look at his schedule. Most of the rooms he recognized from previous classes in earlier years. The nice thing about most of the classes for a point of interest being in the same general area. At least he didn't get lost too often. He had double checked that he had everything he needed for classes as he ran out the door. Or the early ones anyways, he had planned to unpack some of what he had brought during his lunch break. Long ago the skill had been learned to be able to eat and run around like he'd lost his head. A hand raising made him look up, "Question, yes, I have an answer...maybe...there's a good chance I do." he amended. He listened to Rain's clearly awkward question and grinned at him, "Absolutely! I don't have a problem with splattering paint and staining clothes with you." he said happily.

XBlueStarGirl

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

StrayKit

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items