Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
gAmE oVeR - Out Of Character Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:25 pm
shanyanguonna
So who are the characters in front, Tk?

There are four characters from another rp I used to run which are displayed w/ links to the characters, and the rest are from our last GO.

Top - Left to Right: Jamie, Noelle, Libby Dee, Skip, Carsel, Mira.

Sketches on right: Flower, Edwin, Reussen, Katra, and the little one between Edwin and Rue is Iris.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Countess RaptureTK

I actually like your art...and I mean it...I barely EVER compliment people, specially not in gaia....

shanyanguonna

I don't care if I'm a mod or not...my title should rather be...Story & Setting Developer? If possible xD

Oh and I want to bring back Ilaine and Telluria since they should still exist since...I'm going at it as it were some weird alternative timeline with "intricate" plot twists... I have to make their maps.

_____

I don't know If I've asked this before....but how many of you actually play/played mmos? lol And which...

As for me...I've played 3 mmos longterm... Dream of Mirror(dead), Legend of Martial Artist(dead), Forsaken World(got tedious)

For a while aka I got to at least lv 50+ if that applies.. Luna Online(dead), Ether Saga, Tales Runner(dead)

Only one I have installed right now is Dragon Nest...I play casually, I have a lv45 Priest...

Well I've played many-many others, but not as much...and I'm prolly forgetting something I've played longterm....

Yeah I'm bloody cursed...reason why I've left mmos, they shut down on me...oh and my laptop sucks... <_< Though if there were something actually good I'd play it....but my tastes are weird so...  

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
Crew

Genius

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 pm

I used to play World of Warcraft. But I was lvl 26 when I stopped playing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Wow, thank you very much. emotion_kirakira

I have played a few MMO's, but most were just try-outs that I never stuck w/.

I was big unto Champions Online Free for All for a GOOD while though.
Of course our GO is a lot different from Super Heroes. XD

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm
Sorry guys internet failiage has been going on over here and I had a mondo big paper to write, so much spanish hmwk and still have math hmwk >< and finals are like two weeks away. FML Tk I will get back to you asap

THORN and Kisune- Just just glanced over the rp and noticed some small posts. I know writiers block but you can produces some meat to them. I really don't want to see this rp getting stale because of the small posts.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:42 pm
Sorry shany, I have had block for my past few post but I also didn't want to go to far ahead of you all, because i think we can tie the stories.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 pm
Thorn told me. But thanks smile Say we might all be able to meet up as one big group at this tavern.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:49 pm
ok sure thing.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm
Late, cause I dunno' ...kinda prone to ignoring ooc thread, I prefer direct chat...anyways...

My finals were two weeks ago...but classes restarted this week...but as you know I'm never actually busy...short attention span + lazyness is my thing.

I'll prolly post after I finish the art for my third chara(which I've been super lax about somewhat since I wanted her to be perfect or at least appear somewhat like I imagined her)...It just doesn't feel right without her since the two I have are kinda socially retarded...she would tie things together...[Well this could be be bypassed if someone approached me, but I doubt that...]

And...yeah...meow...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:06 pm
IS THE TESTING OVER YET!!!
I REALLY LIKE TO CONTINUE THE RP...!!! T-T

and D.O.L. Gabriel. you can also approach other too you know but mind giving me a summary of your post like 1 sentence for each PH, so i can see what i can do and all for you. just send it through PM i been too busy to read that post of yours, cause the other 4 RPs i'm in and planning to get further in. thx if you can.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 pm
What testing?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 pm
thought thorn told me a few were doing testing or had to study for testing, so they had to wait to post.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:21 pm
Not that I am aware of. Tk was waiting for me to get back home but now has a research paper she is doing. I just got home from Texas.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm
*sniffs around for any survivors*

<.< >.> <.< >.>

Currently making a character.  

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Game Over

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]