Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
␛✉G a m e O v e r✉␡ - OPEN FOR POSTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Kalasia 《》Umeko《》Leiko《》Kefira
        Do you trust a Fox? How about Four?

Current Party - Just the Skulk - Linnarem, Galla▨

At the gate of Linndarem, Galla everything seemed to go silent as all - that were around - turned to see what had caused the break in the busy life of city. Four young women entered without even bothering to talk to the guards by the looks they received it was hard to judge if they were unwanted or wanted, suppose it just depended on what one had heard.

The group was lead by a blonde who had a walk that was as graceful as the half animal she was, what they all were, but it seemed to show best in the short haired blonde. To the left of the blond was a small silver girl who seemed to be about in her later teens, an eye patch over her right eye, she didn’t walk with the same animal half as the others, instead she walked like a stalking big cat. To the right of them was the smallest of the group, another later teenaged white haired girl with seering blue eyes. She carried a staff but didn’t actually use it for support it was more for show and protection. Bringing up the rear was the tallest of the four, a deep brown redheaded woman who had her arms crossed as if irritated about something. What was the characteristics all four women shared? They were all half fox, different colored but their ears and following tails were proof enough of their vixen half.

“Kalasia, can we rest? My feet hurt, I am not use to walking on so much hard dirt” Complained the littlest one – Umeko. Her blue eyes were watching the people as they separated from the group as if they were a plague.

“You would think there was something wrong from our home with how these people are acting” a spiteful statement was made by Leiko

“There is nothing wrong with our home, it is them that is a problem.” Growled Kefira as she searched the crowd with her one deep amber eye.

“Hush you two, they do not understand how we strive to still exist. After all we are the first women to make it out of our country in centuries.” The one in the lead spoke as she walked on as if looking for something or someone.

“How do they know where we are from Kalasia?”

“How we dress, it is the biggest hint to what part of the map we are from. The warmest. And To answer your earlier question Umeko we will rest once I find what I am looking for, I know this dirt is nothing to sand.” It seemed the blonde was their leader or at least the most level headed one.

“All of the women, or at least most around in these parts covers up her body.”

“But why?”

“Because of all of the males running around freely.”

It seemed the white haired girl was satisfied with that answer as she made an “O” shape with her mouth as they continued on deeper into the city, down the market road.

In the middle of a street lined with taverns the group was halted by a guard. “What are you four doing here” he had many other guards fan out his sides to seem more intimidating and to also draw attention to the group of Vixens.

“None of your business” Stated Leiko as if she was already bored of this act before her.

“Le, Hush. Officer we are here to require~”

“None of my business this is MY CITY you are in whore, so you best watch your lips”

The redhead’s jaw ticked at being called a whore “Watch it pig, I eat things like you for breakfast, including the piglets on your flanks” she growled stepping out from her group to look the guard in the eyes, she was tall enough to look right into them.

“And I put things like you to good use.”

Before Leiko lost her temper Kalasia stepped between the guard and her friend-putting a hand on Leiko to step back “Hush you, don’t ******** this up for us. Just because some male.” Turning back to the officer “We are simply just traveling through. No harm to be started.”

“The last time I heard of Sarains leaving their home they caused trouble, don’t let that be you. I won’t ease up the punishment just because you are women.”

“Nor-”

“Of course, Sir.” The men turned and left, the blond spun on her heels and slapped Leiko “Dammit if you ******** this up for us Le, I will personally hand you over to those dogs.” The threat was growled as there were plenty of people still watching the show.

Le rubbed her cheek were she was struck batting away any emotion she had to the older and higher up female. She stayed quite glaring at the woman before her as some sort of silent words were said between the two. It was clear they were half fox but it seemed their ranks were along the lines of wolves. The Alpha Female seemed to be Kalasia.

“Kala can we please take a seat” Whined the ever young Umeko wanting to get rid of the tension between the two older women. “We can get food and then continue on looking for what you are searching for” she complained

“No need, we have found it. We have gained the attention of the ones in the taverns, now off to that one there so we can eat out in the sun”

The group then moved to a tavern that had a porch for them to be seated at, it was there they ordered their drinks and food. They sat in the perfect spot to be seen and to see. What were the vixens?

Out of Characters =+=+= Approach them if you so desire, they are meant for interaction and other stuff but for now you will not know what they are actually here for. And it really isn't that long it is just because there are four characters in this combined post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior
HP:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
MANA:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Akumada heard something going on down the street. He looked past his partner and saw a gang of guards confronting four skimpy looking women. He raised an eyebrow as he watched. He saw what seemed to be the tallest of the women get in the middle guard's face. He could hear a bit of what they are saying and smirked like the devil he was to the head guards comeback. 'So even head of Guards can be that low in them selves.' He said then snickered. He then saw the guards leave them and the act that happened between the blonde and tallest. He then finally got a look at their tails and ears. 'Cats...no, too pack like. Wolves...no, too fluffy of tails... Foxes...' He thought then smirked when he finally figured it out. He then saw them head over to the tavern they are at and watched them closely. The blonde seemed to be the leader and was looking for something in the tavern if not already found it. When they sat and ordered he huffed to himself and crossed his arms as he waited for his order to be brought out.

Summery: watching the vixens/kitsunes
Equipped: Mercenary Sword and Demon Blood Armor
Weapons: 2
Gold Pieces: 1200
Items: 30

Blood and Metal
Perfect

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

When he asked what Shadow wanted. She looked at the lady and ordered just an apple with a couple pieces of bread. With water as her drink. Sitting there she zoned out a bit. When the drama ended and the females whom she would notice sooner then later, she was still in deep thought. Just for a couple more minutes though. Before she knew fully what was happening, she was almost slipping out of the chair. Catching and fixing herself back up right. She shook her head then looked around. Now curiously watching the part fox women.

Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
█ ██XXSᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Normal
█║║XXLᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem - Tavern
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
║▌│XXMᴏᴏᴅ: Sneaky
║║█XXEǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: _____
█║█XXOoc:
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              "On the contrary, I'm merely here to supervise and assist." Edwin replied wittily as he sat there. "What fun would it be to you if I told you how to do everything?" He laughed. This was actually not a lie. Sure he had no idea what this game was, but he knew how almost everything worked in this world and could just as easily teach her. However that would take all of the enjoyment out of watching her struggle, watching her squirm. Or at least that's how he felt at the moment. Who knew how he would view her in the future.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla- In a Tavern (not named)
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin + possibly others
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC: Ducks Sit.

User Image
                                          Flower rolled her eyes at Edwins snarky reply, "I don't use cheats in games, Edwin. I don't need them. I was just simply asking" she said just as sassy back her own smile in place. So she was choosing to travel with a important person... was he going to pull his own weight or let her do the work. No he wasn't going to let her do it... she was gonna force him or ditch him.

Her attention waved as she seen something going on outside, there were a few women who looked rather barbaric looking. Her head tilted slightly as she watched, she couldn't hear but the movements between the tall one and the others were well enchanting. Not to mention Flower liked the tails. Then she jolted a bit when she saw the blonde woman full on smack the taller one with no mercy "s**t ********, what was that about" she spoke under her breath as she continued to watch them. Then they walked into a sunnier part of the same tavern.

The Flower looked over at her dinning partner with a raised eyebrow wondering what he thought of the women. They most certainly caught everyone else's eyes even the few she had assumed were players. How could they not attract the eyes? Skimpy enough to make every woman glare with acid and every man look with curiosity if that counted for the looks she was spotting. She looked back at the women tryin to see what else was with them. They were foxes that was a no s**t, but she personally felt like she should go talk to them. If it wasn't for her food coming she would.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:24 am
User Image
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower
█║█XXOoc:
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              His words seemed to almost offend the girl and she scoffed at him, then returned a little snarky comment of her own. He never said anything about cheating, but the line did make him all the more curious. What entirely did she mean by it? The way she worded it was quite unusual. I don't use cheats instead of I don't cheat. Was there a difference or was that simply how you said it where she came from. Either was, she only seemed to regard her presence there as some sort of game, and he wanted more than anything at the moment to find out why.

It was then that a few fox women walked through the tavern door, immediately catching the eyes of every man and women in the room. At first there were whispers from all around, but just as one woman slapped the other, most people turned back to what they were doing in attempts to make things less awkward. Not that it mattered considering the vixens were too occupied with their own matters to even notice the eyes that were staring them down previously. Flower too couldn't help but watch and comment, eventually looking over to him for whatever reason.

"Attention maybe?" Edwin smiled at the blonde before looking back up at the group of women, gazing particularly at one with a large amount of interest. His right hand reached up to his chin as he stared at what had his attention; her eyes. The one's eyes were too separate colors, a very rare case among genetics. Which meant either she was one lucky individual, or she had some sort of ocular power. If that was the case, he wanted to see it, and depending on what it was, he wanted it. Never mind her attire, her curve, or her porcelain face, it was those eyes that kept him mesmerized, and all for selfish and cruel reasons.

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Soon a waitress came back with Akumada and Shadow's food and drinks. The waitress smiled at them both and told them to enjoy. Akumada didn't give the maid any attention till she left. He sighed a bit and took a sip of his drink, which was beer. The deer was even realistic. He looked at it and swished it around a bit then put it down. He noticed the male blond he was watching earlier eyeing the fox he thought was the leader.The blond caught Akumada's attention, and if the fox caught the blond's then it peaked Akumada's a little more.

Akumada smirked to himself like the demon he was, then composed himself back to the dull expression he had. He then started to cut his steak and eating it. He then looked at Shadow. "So...What do you think of the Fox group, and the two blonds over their." He said looking at his steak as he pointed with the knife. He wanted his partners opinion before anything happened.

Summery: Asserving the foxes and the two blonds.

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

Eating her food slowly. As she sipped at her drink. Hearing Akumada she looked at him. Once her food and water gone down. She looked at him and shrugged,"Seems like the fox girls are just trying to get things done. And as for the blondes..." she said. Which was followed by a shrug. She was one whom tried not to judge other people for their hair color, or looks.

Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada looked at her when Shadow finally answered. He looked at her dully when she answered. "You don't think it's weird that they are the foxes are pretty much the only ones in this town...at least of what i seen." He said as he watched them from the corner of his eye. "They seem to be looking for something, and how they acted when they came over here is like they found it." He said then took a bite of his steak. "Also the one with blond hair seems a bit..." He paused them looked at her with a smirk."Interesting." He said as he then turned back and finished his steak. He then took a gulp of his beer. "Also the two blonds...The female seems different from the rest or the characters here...and the male..." He said with a pause and thought for a bit. "He just shows a bit of interest to me...is all." He said then soon finished his beer. "Lets stick around and see what happens for awhile." He told her as he went back to watching the groups from the corner of his eyes again.

Summery:
Weapons:
Gold Pieces:
Items:

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

User Image

Current Party - Just the Skulk - Linnarem, Galla▨

The foxes rested at their table in their own manners having no real respect for how the owners had meant for them to rest at their table as they waited for their meal to arrive.

The leader, Kalasia, rested probably the most composed in her seat, her heeled boots resting on the table, tail hanging from the chair flicking at the tip, in her hand she held a long looking pipe casually drawing from it not as fast as a normal smoker would draw a drag. What she had wouldn’t burn as fast as what did in the real world, or was it even burning? The smoke that came from her drags was light and hardly there. As she relaxed in her seat she scanned over her group and then the people in the tavern casually enjoying their day, at the least what seemed to be enjoyment. Her different colored rooming eyes would land on the players in the tavern and scan over them as if gathering information by just looking them over. She was a reader, reading people by their appearance and how they held one other was something she loved to do. She looked the blondes over with a bit of a tilt of her head, when her eyes met Edwin’s she smirked as if entertained. On to the demon and human that she glanced over with some interest mostly in the male, he seemed to have more to him than the human. But of course she was only seeing the back side of the woman. The last in her glances was the boy who had been looking for a quest at the quest board, this one did entertain her as he was so young looking yet dressed for the world he had entered. This was how she looked about the tavern every now and then looking at other people to show she wasn’t fully singling the five out.

Umeko, the youngest one was resting on the table pumping her feet like a child, she was still so excited. Her reason to not wanting to sit was because she had been on her feet for a long period of time and wanted to take her little amount of weight off of them. Though her boots were good for traveling and as comfortable as the young fox could find she still rather be in a dessert were more cushion could be found. In her hand she toyed with her staff, spinning it ever now and then as she talked with Kefira.

“Do you think they are here?” asked Umeko

“By the way Kala is looking, it is a safe bet that they are.” Answered Kefira. She was sitting in a chair to the right of Umeko, leaving the one on the left (right of Kalasia) empty for the young girl to sit in when their food arrived. She stood more stiffly as if expecting something bad to come of them sitting so much out in the open. In her hand she twirled a dagger around her fingers, she didn’t have to watch it like Umeko had to watch her staff, Ke had played with her sharp toys enough to know where it was best to keep her other fingers and how much spin to keep on them.

“I hope so, I am getting bored traveling from town to town not finding anyone that she is searching for” the young one seemed to have a pout on her face as she said this. “Do you think she will send us out to mingle, or have them come to us?”

“I hope it isn’t mingling… I hate mingling.” Kefira sighed as she looked back up at their blonde and sighed once again, she was sure it was going to mingle… damn.

Leiko sat in her seat, her legs under the table crossed at her ankles and arms crossed. If she closed her eyes it would almost look like she was asleep. But she refused to close her eyes, she sat on Kalasia’s left, also looking at the people around them. But she looked bored beyond belief. Her tail even hung with hardly any life, though her ears were twitching at every sound instead of turning her head she flipped an ear. Out of the four she was what one would consider the rouge. Kalasia was the witch with her spell book, Umeko the mage with her staff of fire magic, and Kefira the warrior- Perfect traveling group that specialized in their own techniques. Back to Leiko, she was staying out of the conversations as she more or less wanted the duck she ordered. “Umeko, get off the table unless you plan to use your chair as your table” the snarky comment/order belonged to Leiko.

“The food is coming? Where I don’t see a big tray of many different birds”

“Leaving the kitchen in three… two…” right when Leiko would have said one, on cue their waitress plus another did infact have two large trays with their rather large unfemale like orders. Like a fox they ate when they could and stored the rest. The two moved through the tavern with ease even though their burden did not seem so easily managed. “Remember Meko, my hearing is better than all four of yours put together chimmed the taller fox with a smirk.

Umeko batted her eyes as she saw the meal leave the kitchen and soon jumped off of the table with a child like bounce “I forget, sorry Leiko” the young one received a nod of acceptance from the elder as she took her seat. The little girl did not feel special yet among their group, beside her heritage she had yet to find her special strength. The other three had found theirs, but she had yet to. That was one reason her mother insisted on them be the sulk that left the nest, that and to educate Umeko on how others around them lived. How men can be with women in peace or in disaster, lessons along those lines are what she was learning.

As the waitresses neared the table, Kalasia took her feet off the table and moved so she would be able to eat comfortable, one leg rested under her rump. The waitresses set the trays on the table next to them and started to pass out the plates. Each woman had a large whole bird, Kala- a goose, Umeko- a stuffed quall, Leiko- a duck and Kefira – a pheasant all four birds looked equally as plump and tasty roasted in something only a cook could name. Their sides include mashed potatoes and gravy from their birds, a few greens and then some sort of sweet fluff for dessert. “Anything else can I can get you?”

“Bring out a pitcher of water, please, we will be needed much to get this food down and it would be less stress on you” Kalasia answered, the other three nodded. Only one who had dove right in was Umeko starting with her bird first, who had to nodded while taking a bite. The young girl was starved one would think.

The other three soon joined on in enjoying the meal. Each eating it their own tastes. The Duck got covered in the gravy, the goose got cut up before even a bite was taken, the pheasant was picked at by fingers, the quall had no chance of surviving it’s encounter with the youngest of the group. The sides of course were next on their list they all seemed to eat in the order of main dish, mashed potatoes, greens and then finishing off with their dessert.

After their nice meal there were no leftovers actually, and only one who showed signs of being over full was Emeko. The white hair child rested her hands on her belly a very pleased smile on her face. That was till Kalasia gave an order. “Now that we have filled ourselves,-” the blonde leaned in on the table, resting her elbows on it. “Umeko you are young go entice that one over by the board”

“The redheaded teen?”

Kala nodded Yes.”

“What do I-”

“I will get there in a moment. Kefira take the blonde couple over there. Leiko take the couple over there-“ The blonde leader pointed to the demon and human duo. Both women nodded in response.

“And what are you going to be doing?” Leiko asked

“Sitting here looking pretty.” Kala replied dryly “They all have an interest in our group” she wasn’t going to say they had all seemed to have a major spark for her as she was not that self-centered “as they should, they are what I have been looking for. Find a way to get them to join us all for a drink. If not all of us then at least them with me.”

Umeko seemed to want to ask a question why did it feel like Kalasia had an actually duty to perform here when she was informed they were there to just educate the young girl. The three foxes got up and went to do their task they were given.

+++++++++++++++++++

Umeko reached the young redheaded man with a skip to her step “Watch ya doing?” She asked the man her hands behind her back as she rolled on her feet.

Kefira went to the table to two blondes were located and pulled out a chair “Mind if I join you two?” Even though she was already joining it seemed she had no real concern at manners.

Leiko was the last to reach the table she had to reach “You two look as cheerful as I feel” she butted into any sort of conversation they were possibly having.

Kalasia sat at their table sipping her water watching her foxes.

Out of Characters =+=+= again keep in mind there are four of them -.- and EVERYONE has been approached - at least who are all in the tavern.  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla- In a Tavern (not named)
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin + Kefira
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC: Ducks Sit and are joined by a pheasant.

User Image
                                          Flower nodded in agreement that it was a display for attention or it seemed to be anyways but she wasn’t fully sure. Through out their meal though she did glance over at the table and gawked slightly when the amount of food left the kitchen and was placed infront of the four women. “I feel like there is something about them that pulls me to join them, do you have that same feeling Edwin?” Flower asked as she took a sip of her drink. Her attention could not waver from the group. It was only a matter of time till they were joined by the younger silver haired fox, asking if she could pull up a chair. “It seemed you already did so, so why not.” Was Flower’s tart reply.

Flower looked the girl over now that they were close enough to really get a good look, it seemed Kefira was doing the same thing to her and Edwin. How strange. “So may I ask why you joined us?” Flower really was flat to the point on this.

“You two seemed more interesting to talk to, and by the look of your partner I hope I am not disappointed. I am Kefira of Sarain, and who may it be that I am being entertained by?”

Flower raised an annoyed eyebrow at the statement, they were her entertainment? Hold it she wasn’t sure if she liked the idea of being someone’s entertainment. “Call me Flower.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

xxxx» Human Rogue <<

She was taking time eating and drinking. But she kept glancing at the four pretty fox women. If her 'partner' was to talk to her. She would be in her own world. When Leiko the silver fox came up to them she some how snapped out of it. And looked at her for a moment. Noticing how Leiko and Akumada seemed to pay more attention to each other then her. She shrugged and wiped her hands on her skirt. Tolerating being the 'third wheel'.

Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada and now talking to a fox girl.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Digital TK

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
│║║XXCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Flower, Kefira
█║█XXOoc:
║║║XXHɪᴛ Pᴏɪɴᴛs:
███████████████████

X
X
X
X
X

Lαcк σf Crεαvτιvιτy

User Image
                                              Edwin noticed the sly smile glances over his way which caused him to lift an eyebrow and return a smirk himself just before Flower spoke. She asked if the group of vixens drew him in like they did her. Although only really one caught his eye, and their aura was not the reason, he felt as though if he said otherwise it could make him suspicious. "Yes, I suppose they are a tad bit... alluring," he replied as each fox got up from her respected chair and joined separate tables; one being his own.

Flower was the first to respond and a bit cross in her tone. Edwin could see why considering the idea of being someone else's entertainment didn't sit well with him either. Then again, the little fox only meant to converse whereas his form of entertainment would be considered... Well cruel and unusual punishment would sum it up pretty well. "And I am..." Edwin paused, wondering if he should mention his forbidden name or call himself something different. If he did, however, it may make Flower suspicious and he did not want that. "Edwin," he replied anyways, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance. Miss?" He paused again to get her response.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada watched the blonds till he noticed the foxes split up. He watched the youngest one go to the mission board to another young one. When he turned back around he saw the with the eye patch go to the blonds and saw she aggravated them a bit. He laughed a bit then noticed the tallest of the foxes came up to their table. Shadow seemed to be watching them but now showed she was zoning out again. He sighed then looked up at the fox. "And how are you feeling?" He asked dully as he sat back in his seat with his arms crossed. "How about you sit down, I know you want to ask use something and I would like to do the same." He said not demanding, or ordering her, he just wanted to get things out of the way and started.

Summery: With Shadow and the tallest Fox.

Blood and Metal
Perfect

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Current Party - Kalasia - Alone
Umeko - Arkane
Leiko - Akumada & Shadow
Kefira - Edwin & Flower
- Linnarem, Galla▨

Leiko smiled at the small amount acceptance she received, even though it seemed the woman wasn’t fully there which made her what it was that was so interesting. She looked and set off that off putting vibe that she wanted to be left be until she agreed on her own terms to talk to somebody which was fine with Leiko. Women were women. After she had looked the woman over a few times she did take the offer to take a seat pulling the chair out a bit far from the table to fit her legs rather well- while reclining a bit in her chair. “More or less uneasy. I am not a fan of crowds or being out in the open.” True to her fox like nature she was not a social seeker. She wouldn't flat out say she was uncomfortable around a bunch of men at once, women she normally did not mind. “How about yourself? Oh right I guess an exchange of names would be helpful, call me Leiko.”

Her tail found its way around her and up into her lap, and at least one ear would remain on AkumadaYou are straight forward and to the point, I can respect that. So what is it you would like to ask?” She ventured to let him ask the questions first as she really was not fully sure how to word the fact that her leader wanted them to join her for a drink, but what it was about she wasn’t sure.

++++++

Kefira watched the blond woman’s reaction the most, as she only had one eye to watch with and she was amused as even the slightest facial change meant she had struck something, her eye would look over to the man when he spoke and noticed he had not caught her introduction “Just call me Kefira, Edwin.” The name felt familiar on her tongue but she couldn’t pinpoint how it would have been familiar.

She was quiet for a little bit as she really hated conversing with people she hadn’t planned on approaching, why couldn’t Kalasia have handled these too? She didn’t even know what to tell them. “We will see how pleased you are when you meet my group as a whole. My leader noticed your roaming eyes landing on us” –this she was guessing and was sure she was correct- “it seemed you have caught her’s enough for her to want to talk with you. But before I allow you go near her I would like a few questions answered.” She was already putting off the vibe that she was protective of her leader.

“I see why Edwin caught her eye, but you Flower, I do not fully see. Is there something special about you that you do not display?”

//read Flower post//

“Kalasia does see things before others. Edwin do you choose to look as fun as you do or were you raised that way?”
                                                it was a harmless and simple question right?

Out of Characters =+=+=  
Game Over

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces