Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonlitRiver

Dapper Gaian

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:09 am
Oooh, let's see...
I ADORE Snarry, and has anyone read the "MISSION: Get Hermione Laid" series?
I really like Sirius/Remus/Snape.
X3
Erm...Draco/Harry, Sev/Lucius....
What else...?
I don't think there's anything else.
OH!
Anything with the twins!
Oh, and Bill and Charlie.
X3
I'd better stop before I get out of hand...
^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:28 am
My major jump into hardcore slash. Do you know how long it took my friends to convinve me to read it? It was a combination of boredom and anger at Harry/Ginny in the sixth book(shudder) that mademe read SWAS.

Harry/Draco is my favorite, but I'm picky--I like Harry topping. Sirius/Remus also rocks my socks, but only in small doses, since it's so depressing.

Calliope Della Corte

Nellynae

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Harry Potter slash actually led me to manga/anime slash! And I still loves it. Here's some of my ships these days....
- My first ship was Sirius/Remus and still my favorite since it's awesome like that and there's so much that points to it. whee It's kinda sad though; I used to love Tonks. Now the very mention of her name makes me wanna, like, tear her hands off. o_o I love JKR, but she made me really sad with HBP. emo
- I love love loooove Harry/Draco! I don't care whose seme/uke so long as they're either the same hight or Draco is shorter. I'm picky. xD
- Percy/Neville... very cute. 3nodding
- I like Seamus and... gosh darn near everyone, too. Particularly Ron. Extreamly random actually, but I love it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:27 am
LOL they said it themselves.. SO WRONG.....but SOO NOT razz razz loves it.. loves it greatly... and don't you love the fact that all the actors probably know all the dirty things we write about them?

User Image  

X-rainbowglow-X

External Penetration

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:55 pm
You belong to me...

Aw, Harry Potter slash.
It opened me up to a whole new world xD

Draco/Harry is at the top of my favorites list (join The Harry/Draco Slash Guild if you're a literate fan) with Sirius/Remus following shortly behind. Then of there's -in no particular order- Fred/George(/Harry), Oliver/Percy, Oliver/Marcus, Snape/Lucius, Krum/Ron, Snape/Ron, Seamus/Dean, and a bunch of others.

I'm not addicted or anything >.>

my snow white queen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:13 pm
Sirius/Remus is so blatant it hurts! Then JKR had to ruin it with the Tonks thing. I so used to like her, but that whole thing just seemed do forced to me. There was no inclination of them two getting together and then suddenly BOOM! It happened! Wont stop me fangirling though.  

Pomba Gira

for the bagels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:24 am
he is all right  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 pm
I read somewhere that Sirius and Remus were actually intended to be a couple which made my life. They were my first ship. My whole Yaoi craze was started with Sirius/Remus fluff fanfiction. I love them to death.

Tonks must Die. I used to like her till she became a Sirius replacement. Grrr.  

Black_the(last)dogstar

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:21 pm
Oh yeah and if no one noticed my Gaian namesake is even Sirius Black. Back in fifth grade at camp my friend and i decided to give ourselves nick names from Harry Potter and I, being the supercrazy no sense of personal shame one, was dubed Sirius. My friend was Remus but only because she had a super crush on him, she wasn't really anything like him personality wise. We have a Prongs and a Peter too and then over time we aquired basicly the whole HP cast. The funny thing is the nicknames stick and my friends to this day still adress me by Padfoot and say things like "Seriously Sirius" or "sit boy"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:20 am
First off-X-rainbowglow-X, I love the pic in your sig...and now for the slashing///

I'm one of those people who slashes everything...including random people I see walking down the street... but HP is one of my favorites...

1)Remus/Sirius
2)Fred/George (even if the real twins hate it = P)
3)Harry/Draco
and I've read a few Harry/Ginny fics that I liked too...

but really i'm open to anything as long as it's well written = )  

~emosexual_joygasm~

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:24 pm
There are two things that I cannot stand about Harry Potter slash.

1.) Those pictures that look like slashes of the actors. I'm really sorry, but I can't even imagine how it would feel if I was just browsin' the net and being all, "HOLY s**t, WHEN DID I DO THAT WITH TOM FELTON!?" and falling over DEAD. Slashing fictional characters and portraying that as such=YAYZ. Slashing real life people=SLIGHTLY CREEPY. O_O

2.) Couples that will nevereverever happen EVER.

Who came up with Lucius/James?

Seriously?

WHO?

I've seeen thiiiiiiiings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:47 pm
Poochi Ray
Harry Potter slash. Yes, it's good. It was my first slash I've ever read, particularly the famous pairing of Draco/Harry. I'd highly recommend such fanfiction as Love Under Will by Aja, and Irresistible Poison by Rhysenn. Really good. =o

I also like Lucius/Snape, Sirius/Remus, Ron/Harry. In fact, if I find it written good, I'm up for any pairing.

Anyone else like Potter slash? =o

(Perks up) Aja? Do you mean bookshop on livejournal?

And actually, Harry Potter is a fandom I've kinda kept away from. o.o RemusSirius, HarryDraco, whatever. I like them, I don't read them. XP  

Duckysushi

colonelhavoc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:21 am
Ah Harry Potter slash such a beautiful thing! I'm up fr any pairing except for anythign with the evil! deathmunchers. Minus Draco and Lucius of course!!!! I'm even in love with a 6 some fic that has basically almost all of the favoite slash pairings all rolled up into one fic and it's really fluffy too!!! It's yaoi but there are know sex scenes just hints that it does go on but it was on fanfiction.net which is an 18 nd under site so all the writers have to be careful about what they write.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:05 pm
harryxdraco
harryxcedric
heart  

bubbliciousxqt

Gingerbread Latte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 pm
SIRIUSxREMUS IS MY OTP.
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that. XD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games