Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Loveless]*~Updated-->other things~* new poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TADA!!
  Magic!
  wow!
View Results

i love sessho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:04 pm
i got the loveless manga about 3 days after it came out T.T i have yet to buy the DVD....my parents don't know i like yaoi so its hard for me and my sis to buy it ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 am
I adore loveless =>.<= tis awsome, i own the box set and when i go to new york this summer i wanna get the manga in this store my friend told me about ^___^ I cant wait heart heart heart 3nodding  

Sexxiedanka02

ice_blu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:33 am
Hey there's a box set? I never knew that.
Now I want it~,
but I'm broke so I'm not getting anything soon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:26 pm
I heart Loveless!
Though I truly hope that the manga does a better job of wrapping up the the ending and filling in the plot holes than the anime did.  

Machina_Mage

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:28 pm
Machina_Mage
I heart Loveless!
Though I truly hope that the manga does a better job of wrapping up the the ending and filling in the plot holes than the anime did.
Actually, there are currently rumors of a sequel being spread around...

~but you didn't hear it from me ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:12 am
Yeah my Loveless thread, few days ago it wasnt here, with no page two to go to. Now I'm happy!

A Loveless sequel(for the anime). Havent heard anything about that. Whatever happens. I love the manga still.

ice_blu

SeNalove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:19 pm
I've yet to see Loveless, and for a long time ( well, it seems like a long time, lol ) I told myself never to get into it because it was too popular. I know, it's a silly reason but call it a pet-peeve of mine. >.<

Anyway, curiosity has gotten the better of me and once the entire series comes out in a box set I hope to buy it. Personally, I'm actually really glad it's so short. I like my series like Gravitation and Descendents of Darkness to remain short, it just makes it easier to finish and adore. I get annoyed when things drag out for too long. xd

Anyway, gotta say that so far, the pic in your sig ice_blu really is one of my favorites that I've found of them. So lovely. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:38 am
SeNalove
I've yet to see Loveless, and for a long time ( well, it seems like a long time, lol ) I told myself never to get into it because it was too popular. I know, it's a silly reason but call it a pet-peeve of mine. >.<

Anyway, curiosity has gotten the better of me and once the entire series comes out in a box set I hope to buy it. Personally, I'm actually really glad it's so short. I like my series like Gravitation and Descendents of Darkness to remain short, it just makes it easier to finish and adore. I get annoyed when things drag out for too long. xd

Anyway, gotta say that so far, the pic in your sig ice_blu really is one of my favorites that I've found of them. So lovely. ^-^
You know even though the anime series is short. I think that's cool. Because it didnt reallly go far following the manga. Only a few chaps, or whatever. So it didnt really spoil anything for me in the manga cause I read only like 2 chapters, then I saw the anime. And I love the manga so much I wouldnt want the anime spoiling it for me.

I still havent bought the anime yet, but if it's gonna have a box set, then I should wait.

Yeah I love this pic in my sig. But I cant chose a fav. picture because I like Yun Kouga's art alot and she drews really nice things(I've liked most of her Loveless artworks, don't know one I don't like yet).

ice_blu

Rainbeau Child

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:04 pm
I re-watched all twelve episodes of the anime today. I noticed something. The weird psychiatrist lady who has a crush on Ritsuka says "if only I was 20 years younger" in episode five, but in episode seven she says that she's 20.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:10 pm
Rainbeau Child
I re-watched all twelve episodes of the anime today. I noticed something. The weird psychiatrist lady who has a crush on Ritsuka says "if only I was 20 years younger" in episode five, but in episode seven she says that she's 20.
LOL I didnt notice that. That's weird. Maybe she lied about her age.  

ice_blu

SeNalove

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:51 pm
Phew! Finished off all the episodes today...First thing I have to say is, I literally was nearing tears by the end...then I was fuming. I can't believe they're making another season. That makes me so mad.

I guess, honestly, I have to say that I was disappointed. I mean, the storyline was interesting, never before have I liked all the side characters so much before...but...every time when Soubi spoke, I just got so angry! I don't care if that one last line of the series was supposed to fix everything, because it doesn't. Soubi's a liar. evil

Ah well..I'm a disappointed, can you blame me for being slightly miffed?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:22 am
no, it does leave off in my taste, but over all its still a very good story and plot twist as it goes along. And, its neko boys!  

Bloodyblade666

Lovely El Che

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:49 pm

Yeah, I loved this series. The ending had me in tears, I loved the characters, especially the male ZERO. Natsuo is my favorite of the two.
If I have to say, I enjoyed the manga more than the anime (but, the anime had the pretty OP & Ed songs).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:32 pm
I've watched the anime series. That was pretty good, but I need to get the manga. gonk The anime just didn't cut it.  

VividAnxiety

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:09 pm
I love that series can't you tell from my siggy. xd  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games