Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:46 pm
XD the pimp characters are always one of the most lovable kinds X) (along with the nice guys and the arrogant bastards XD)

Probably... I mean hey they cut out Ikumi and Kouji making out with each other when they got pushed tthrough that door didnt they? whee

I need to draw more IR XD and more importantly I need to teach myself to draw Stien > smile

biggrin Yay! BlueKouji! Awsomeness! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Yes, I swear that was an edited makeout scene RIGHT THERE. Dx If there's one thing that series needs most, and that's OMIGOSH MORE YAOI ON THE INTERNET.

If ya want, just give me a basic description of a picture and I'll draw it. <33

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:48 am
XD You are so right heart if only there where more artistic IR yaoi fans out there... *sighs*

Ooh, I'll take you up on that offer as soon as I have the money to pay you for it whee (I cant accept art from people without paying them SOMEHOW XP)

I keep forgetting to say this, but your sig is ADORABLE heart Those are the cutest little pixel doll thingies I have EVER SEEN xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:18 pm
I got 'em from Cogito, Ergo Sum - very good fansite. 'Cept it's in Japanese. sweatdrop

You can get the link from Neon Blue. <33 First fansite listed.

Oooo!! I'm thinking of starting my own yaoi fansite for Ryvius! whee Wanna help?

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:38 am
XD I dont usually do so well at websites I cant understand...XD (YM expreriences with foreign fanfites sadly arent good ones Oo)

Hell yes heart In any way I can ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:26 am
I was thinking of getting my own browser for it and pay for it every month. sweatdrop

That, and I'll need Photoshop to make the layout and stuff. I'm thinking of calling it ReVIBE or something cool like that. <3

And OOO! I'm writing my first IR fanfic, want a preview?

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:21 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
I was thinking of getting my own browser for it and pay for it every month. sweatdrop

That, and I'll need Photoshop to make the layout and stuff. I'm thinking of calling it ReVIBE or something cool like that. <3

Revibe... I like the sound of that smile

X) thats neat, if I could I'd add fanart to it, but I still havr that scanner problem... and no photoshop besides >.<
Maybe I could tty at Fanfictoin...X)

Ooh, yes yes yes! biggrin showmeshowmeshowme! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:48 pm
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]

X) thats neat, if I could I'd add fanart to it, but I still havr that scanner problem... and no photoshop besides >.<

Ikumi's constantly harassing Kouji by saying he's his "boyfriend" just to tease him. x3 It's so amusing.

But blech, I don't think I can tonight. D: Tommorow though!

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:22 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]

Ikumi's constantly harassing Kouji by saying he's his "boyfriend" just to tease him. x3 It's so amusing.

But blech, I don't think I can tonight. D: Tommorow though!

XD I could totally imagine Ikumi doing that

"You my b***h Kouji smile "

"I-I told you to stop calling me that!"

"You know you love it"

(Yeah yeah, that probably sounded more Blue-ish, but Ikumi has the potential to be very much like Blue..only without the backstabbing jerk-ness XD)

I'll be waiting X) heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:54 am
Yeah, I think Blue would say something like that to Yuki when he was tied up or something. x3

But whee! I just finished the series today! OH THE INCEST HINTINGS~ <3 I feel so dirty because I LIKE the pairing. XD

PREVIEW~

"Is everyone ready?" Aoi said, clicking her tongue together. Kouji just groaned and continued his trek down the stairs.

"Of course Aoi, just splendid." Ikumi said with a large grin, following Kouji down the stairs behind him. Idly poking the older boy in the shoulder, Ikumi placed his chin on Kouji's shoulder.

"Can you walk any faster? I'll be thirty by the time we reach the bottom."

"Right, sorry." Kouji muttered while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Ikumi fawned the sounds of a highschool girl, wrapping his arms around the brunette's shoulders. "Awwwww, is Kouji still tired?"

"Shut up, man."

Aoi giggled, watching Kouji swat away Ikumi's pertruding arms with an annoyed look. The grey-haired teen just laughed and placed his hands behind his head, following his friend around the staircase and in front of the open door, awaiting them.

"Anyone seen Yuki lately?" Aoi mentioned quietly, tapping her black sneakers together impatiently. She noted that Ikumi was wearing his regular clothing - orange turtleneck with the sleeves rolled up to the shoulders and baggy beige cargos. Kouji, however, seemed to have found something new to wear - blue t-shirt with form-fitting black pants. She always knew Kouji hated to wear anything five times his size, unlike Ikumi, because his lithe body was one of the few things he was proud of.

"I think I saw him around the kitchen this morning." Ikumi pondered while kicking on his shoes, hands stuffed inside his pockets. "But knowing him, he's found somewhere to hide."

"I'm not that pathetic, you know. Unlike Kouji."

Kouji growled at the mention of the taunt from his younger brother, making his way slowly down the stairs. The pair of emerald and sea-green eyes clashed violently, Ikumi coughing noticeably. "Shouldn't we be leaving?"

"Uh... oh, right." Aoi said, worry seeping through her usually calm voice. Yuki paced quietly to the door, his shoes already on. Throwing a glare over his shoulder towards his older brother, he said forcefully, "Come on, Kouji."

"Right." The sea-green eyed boy hissed back, picking himself from the floor with shoes on. The four left the Aiba residance, Aoi quickly noting to Ritsuka that they'de be back around six PM.

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:45 pm
You finished it! heart Yay! I dont have to worry about spoilering you anymore! xd
The last few episodes are some of the best ones, its when everything gets like, super angsty and exciting, especially when Ikumi goes all badass after what happened to Kozoe (poor poor Kozoe...*sniffs*)
Oh Oh and did you notice how Stien was acting all infatuated with him? xd "Oh Ikumi you are so noble" or "so amasing" and always with the following him around with this smile on his face... Honestly, what kind of straight teenage boy does that kind of thing? not to mention the fact that he was pretty much the only one who turned down Cliff and Michelle...

I wish I could have seen the last parts of the series again (I had to stop right before the thing with Kozoe because of my brother >.< which sucks.. it was just getting good XP) then I might actually remember most of it. But I do remember there was a fair bit of KoujiYuki love XD
And speaking of incest, how suprised where you when they finally revealed Ikumi's past? X) I think I actually almost fell off my cushion (well I probably shouldent have been THAT suprised, but to be fair, it had been a long time since I'd watched anything, and IR is one of those series that just keeps you on edge X3)

...thats awsome XD
*snorts* Bwhaha, Yuki sounds so jealous XD I really wanna see how that works out  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:30 am
Blue comes in later and begins teasing Yuki and getting him all hot and bothered. XD Or something like that. Oh, and he gets dragged into La Senza with Aoi. XD Poor poor Yuki...

Eee, I noticed that with Stien, and it kind of creeped me out. X3 But oh well, atleast there was ONE CANONLY gay guy...

Oh, and the entire thing with Ikumi I was suspecting, because nowone can be THAT dedicated to their sister without having some incest between them. x_x Kind of like between Suboshi and Amiboshi in Fushigi Yuugi. >.>

And as for the KoujiYuki love, have you seen the actual Ryvius Illusions on the DVDs? xd OH MY GOD, THEY WERE HILARIOUS!

"VITAL GUARDER PUNCH!"

PS: To the person who voted BlueYuki on the poll, I love you. x3

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:23 pm
That sounds fun XD I love it when Blue teases people X)

...I thought it was kinda cute XD (in a weird way) I really wanted Stien to have a love intrest, so when I noticed it became my favorite pairing X) (well that and the idea just seemed too hilarious XD)
... Canonly gay? Funny, I never thought of that (just like I NEVER think of the OBVIOS THINGS XD) Facinating... Maybe I WAS right about the whole StienxIkumi thing then...

I didnt suspect anything XD I'm silly that way, I'll either suspect something thats completely wrong or I'll suspect absolutely nothing... But your right about that. I cant believe I didnt think of that XD (and as a random note, I'm actually a bit of an AmixSubshi fan O.o)

*blinks* Ryvius Illusions? mweh? that some kinda extra thing? like outtakes or something? Oo

Oh, and that MAY have been me X) I dont remember who I voted for whee

And by the way, thats an Uber-sexy picture of Blue in your sig heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Ryvius Illusions were these little parody episodes where you got to choose between four mini clips while everyone was in chibi! whee It wasn't dubbed, sadly. Oh, and Ikumi's never mentioned in there. o_o

But possibly my favourite part were the Ryvius Academy mini episodes that put me in stitches. x3 Especially the one where Blue and Yuki were going to have a duel with each other. The entire screen went black, then the next thing you know they have their arms around each other and they look completly gay. But the best one was right after, when Kouji walked in on them and they were going to beat him up, and this is how it went:

Blue: "..."
Yuki: "ARGH! I HATE YOU KOUJI! I'll make sure your body feels the pain!"
Kouji: "*blushes* Please be gentil on me."

I completly went" O_______O" followed by an "OH EM GEE YAOI WHOO!" xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:42 am
O.o He isnt? why not? he's like, one of the most important characters crying

XD thats sounds hilarious though, I really have to see if I can find it (I'm not sure if it'll be on the copy my brother owns... XP should check into that)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games