Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Eerie Queerie] Anyone read Eerie Queerie? o_O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well have you?
  Read/seen aaall of it! ^^
  Read/seen a bit of it
  I've heeeaard of it...
  o_O Eerie... Queerie... Never heard of it.
  It's crap. xP
View Results

retice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:54 pm
My first BL manga <3 I like how the art improved over the course of the four books. The story was sweet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:42 pm
I only have the first book. Which I got my mom to buy me one year for Christmas... I don't think she even looked at the title, lol... I'm trying to find the rest of the books but none of the stores around me seem to have them... I'll probably have to get them off-line.  

Uo

FaerieQueenSparkle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:37 am
I have read and own all four volumes. ^_^ (Though I can't seem to figure out which of my manga loving friends has 3 and 4...)

It's a cute series, though disappointing if you're expecting anything beyond kissing. The art is pretty good and the story is enjoyable if a bit weak.

As for Gravitation, I owned all 12 volumes of it before I laid a finger on Eerie Queerie... while that has much more hinted at, prepare yourself for a world of total bizarness. If you expect anything to make sense... well... just don't. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:45 am
I found Eerie Queerie 3 in my local library (A library which I have HATED for very long)
But I couldn't borrow it the first time because my creepy maths teacher was there and the gods know what she might do.. second time I had to go with my mom, so that was even worse xD
Besides, it was book three, and I haven't read it from scratch... I might just borrow it for the sake of the BL, and not the story xD

User_2629207

Lizzie the Meow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 pm
I read the first one; it was just okay. I liked the characters, but I guess I was expecting more actual yaoi-ness rather than the ghost whisperer-type plot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:19 pm
I haven't read it in a while, though I own all four. From what I can remember I liked it...  

Gypsy Wine

Saku The New Moon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:37 pm
own it all, though I wish that women would make some other mangas....  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:14 am
I love Eerie Queerie, I've read it all. The story isn't incredible but I really love the characters and their interactions with each other. I liked the ending, especially the bonus story of Mitsuo trying to get his uke. xp It's just a cute, funny manga.  

Serjo Sammie

Gingerbread Latte

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:10 am
I read the whole series.
It was....okay.
I'd expected it to be better.
It had its moments, though. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:05 am
it was ok  

nettabetta

Mistina60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 pm
retice
My first BL manga <3 I like how the art improved over the course of the four books. The story was sweet.

My first BL manga too... Unless you count the Touya/Yukito in CCS. ^^;;

I found it by accident, though. Looked it up online, thought the plot sounded cool, found it at the local geek shop, brought it home, started reading and... 'Oh... It's... gay... Whatever.' =D

It was very good. I read it many times over, Friend A and B borrowed them many times... I'd have to say it's the most read set of mangas in my collection. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:50 pm

I love this manga. It is cute and sweet with hints of what could happen. the only thing that i didn't like was the way it ended. Then again I'm more of a yaoi than shounen ai girl. But over all I love this series.
3nodding  

LithiaStar

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:53 am
I read volume three, because the silly library didn't have anything else.
I kinda liked it, it's pretty funny... and weird... but funny xD
But did they HAVE to give it such an OBVIOUS title!? seriously!
I mean, you can't have it standing in your bookshelf when it's all PINK and PURPLE and has EERIE QUEERIE printed in bold, raspberry-red on the spine xD Parents would SO find out.
what was wrong with the original title? D;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:43 am
i read all of it and i really liked it XD!!!
m.i.a. =p  

uzumakinoai

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:47 am
the series was really good and it was funny  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games