Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*]Gravitation] Character list ist Finished! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:03 am
((ill play Taki... somehow i can play and uke and a seme its weird... lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:14 am
Taki walked into the building looking around. He took out his cell phone and called Ma-kun to see if he's here until he see's BOTH of his rivals. He closed the cell phone and put it back into his pocket and walkedd up to Shuichi. He tapped Shuichi's shoulder.

Shuichi turned around to see Taki. They were both staring at eachother and bolts of lightening flew out of their eyes until, "Who are you again?"

Taki fell from Shuichi's question. "You should know me Im the singer of ASK!! Taki Aizawa!!!" He yelled.

Shuichi turned to Hiroshi, "Whose ASK?"

A sweat dropped over Taki's head and just walked away shaking his head in disbelief. He took out his cell phone and called Ma-kun again, hoefully he wont get distracted.  

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:43 am
Ma-kun smiled to himself, letting his tune evolve further as his fingers trailed swiftly across the keyboard. Bringing the song to a close finally, he paused, suddenly aware of another presence out the corner of his eye. Turning around, he glanced over at Tohma, slightly surprised by the president's appearance.

"Seguchi-san..forgive me if I disturbed you," he said, bowing respectfully to Tohma. "I was just experimenting with some possible new material, since my fellow bandmates have yet to arrive." Ma-kun glanced down at the keyboard, before looking resolutely back at Tohma. "I know ASK has been through some bad spots in the past, but I know we can make it. I know if we keep pushing at it, we can at least equal Bad Luck's success, if not surpass it." Ma-kun stopped, as his phone started to ring in his pocket.

"Finally," he whispered under his breath, before looking back up at Tohma. "Excuse me," he said, then answered the phone.

"Taki, finally! Are you in the building yet? And what are our plans for today? I've been working on some new material, and I've come up with something I think we could consider working with."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:13 pm
"Shu, ASK," Hiro explained patiently, "is the group we beat out as NG's top band."

((It's kinda hard to elaborate with Hiro without making him sound like he thinks the others are stupid))  

Karureyu

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Shuichi smiles "OOOH!!!" He frowns "Oh..." He glares at Taki-kun.

"Our plans is to practice and new material? Ok, Ill be there soon I need to take care of something." Taki glared back at Shuichi and closed his phone. "You finally remember, but I cant deal with you right now. Good Luck, oh wait heheh I just remembered you have Bad Luck. Well see ya."
Taki walked off.

Shuichi gritted his teeth. "Basterd."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:52 pm
Tohma smiled as Ma-kun excused himself.

"Oh well, I'll be expecting it then."He muttered to himself pertaining to Ma-kun's and his members' goals.

Walking back to his office, he looked around and sighed."Sakano-san is still missing?.."

[I'll play Suguru if its okay with anyone?]

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:34 pm
((that'll be great lol. i sent a mail to the person whose suppose to be Sakano like yesterday... and he still hasnt come... if he dosent come tomarrow then he's deleted.. unactive people... i dont like unactive people.. i get bored to easily and yeah... unactive people come on to my rp's and doesnt become active, they ruin the rp and i would get bored out my life crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:35 pm
((OOC: Sorry about my absense. I got really sick right after I posted for Sakano. Grr. But anyway here he is!))

"Sachou!" The paniced voice of the supposedly missing Sakano would echo through the hallways of the building. Panicing indeed, as he dashed out of the elevator, and he looked a mess. Clearly someone had one hell of a morning, as his hair was disheveled, shirt buttoned wrong, and his glasses were crooked on his face. Totally un-Sakano like, looking so sloppy and nearly running into Tohma himself. Thank goodness for the doorway he crashed into first, or he would have knocked right into the head of NG. Breathless and worn out, he looked up at Tohma then, attempting to look the least bit professional as he adjusted his horribly messy knotted tie and then stood upright. "...I... I'm sorry I'm late!" And then fell into a low respectful bow as always.  

Duchessina

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:43 am
((Pardon Hiro's mouth here, please; he's a bit peeved))

"Don't worry about him, Shu. He's probably just pissed because something wasn't shoved up his a** last night." Translation: Hiro-kun just accused Taki of being gay.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:25 am
Tohma's eyes hadn't leave Sakano for even a while.He's not being the Sakano-neat.

"S-Sakano-san,what happened?Um, you can stand now.."He said,as he approached Sakano, attempting to correct the buttons.

"Hmm..were you having fun last night?"Tohma asked, with the usual on his face.

"I hope the others are already in the studio."Suguru said to himself,as he just entered the NG building.
Almost reaching the studio, he saw Hiro and Shuichi at the hallway.
"Hey,you guys! Aren't we supposed to practice today?"

[with Sakano and Suguru late...oh my..]

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:34 am
Ma-kun shoved his phone back into his pocket and spun on his heel, half-jogging towards the elevator. Once at the desired floor, he stepped out, glancing around quickly until he spotted Taki walking away from Shuichi and Hiro. Shaking his head in disbelief, Ma-kun ran up to Taki, slowing down as he caught up with him.

"Don't tell me that was the 'business' you just had to take care of," he sighed, indicating towards Hiro and Shuichi. Remembering his solo jam session earlier, he turned back to Taki, smiling slightly.

"Anyway, as I said earlier I've been coming up with something I think we could work with. Bad Luck are really high in the charts at the moment, and we need to work hard to beat that." Shooting a quick glance at Taki, he added with a smirk, "and no cheating this time either."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:02 am
Name: Katana Shintaru
Name of Character: Eiri Yuki
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Or Without the glasses: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Karla Night

tech meow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:27 am
Ryuichi's head was spinning, so many people were running around and working, there was no fun going around at all. He looked to Kamgorou who was on his shoulders and nodded. Everybody he saw from now on was going to get a fun Ryuichi hug. That was the plan. But now to find people to pounce on, Ryuichi looked around the empty hall and 'hmphed'.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:41 pm
It seemed Sakano, for the moment was clueless as to why Tohma Seguchi of all people was coming so close to him. Then, and perhaps only then he realized what a mess he was. Instantly he flushed horribly, and adjusted his glasses somewhat, removing them for the moment to gather his thoughts and try and think of some kind of excuse that would be plausible. "I... I..." And then Tohma mentioned 'fun'. Another round of flushing, as he shook his head quickly and then almost fell back into the wall as he thudded back against it somewhat. "Ah... no... Seguchi-san I... eh..."  

Duchessina

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:46 pm
((this is PG-13... uhhhhh... yeah i guess there is cursing on PG-13 movies.... Scream was a PG-13 movie i think... oh well -.-; wink )
Taki heard what Hiroshi had just said to him and turned around ignoring what Ma-kun had said. He looked furious, his hands gripped and gritted his slowly walking up to Hiro. "Im not gay, both of you are faggots. Your even a disgrace for even being one." He said silently but they can still here him.

Shuichi backed up, he looked at Fujisaki, "Where were you?" He said forgeting about Taki's rage, but then the hairs on the back of his neck perked up. He turnd around, Taki glared at him. "Hiro, y-you got him mad!"

Taki smiles, "Awww, is your lil boyfriend scared? Maybe you should hold him tight and kiss a**."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff