Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm
Gakupo looked down and smiled, giving her hand a small squeeze.

Aoi observed the shrine. "Do people still believe in the fox?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 pm
"Gakupo are you trying to turn my hand purple?" Luka asked with a giggle, looking down at there hands.

"Some do...My Grandmother does and so did my grandfather." Shinzo said as he looked at the shrine. "They said hundrads od years ago when the fox first came here it only showed to to its true self to a young boy named Shinzo....My ansester."  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm
"Sorry, sorry," Gakupo said with a smile, loosening his grip slightly. "I just don't want to let go of you."

"Really?" Aoi asked, looking at Shinzo.

(Gtg, Goodnight)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm
" Well your not...Not ever." Luka said softly before she kissed his hand. " We still need to put the bats in the gym storge." Gumi pointed out. " I could do that." Luka said. " I need to go backin there to get out cloths." Luka said looking up at Gakupo. " I will help you. That way you can tell me what you need to tell me." Miku said as she got up.

Shinzo nodded. "My family has been watching over and takeing care of this shrine since then. I was named after the boy who found the shrine and saw the fox. The fox's name was Yoko.... "Good girl","Demon Fox","Demon Cat" The list goes on for what the fox's name means."

( Same. Night!)  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:59 am
Gakupo gave her a small nod. He would try not to baby her and be overprotective of her. "Okay, you two can go then."

Aoi glanced around again at the shrine. "Do you believe in the fox?" Aoi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 am
Luka got up and gave Gakupo a small kiss. " I will be back in a bit." She said before she ran off with Miku into the school. " So what did you want to tell me?" Miku asked. Luka smiled and leaned into Miku a little. " Im getting married." Luka whispered and held up her hand with the ring. Miku looked at it amazed and screamed happily.

Shinzo was a little surprised at what Aoi asked. " Hard to say..." Shinzo said as he looked at the shrine.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Gakupo leaned cleaned up a bit around the picnic area. He did his best to avoid Luki.

Aoi glanced around once more. Since he was pretty much atheist, he wasn't used to this kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 am
When Gakupo wasn't looking, Luki took his chance to follow Luka into the school. Luka and Miku walked into the school and into the gym. "Oh! I fergot the bag of baseball's. I will go get them." Miku said as she turned around to go back outside. "Alright. I will started puting these things away." Luka said as she opened the gym storge room.

" Come on...Lets go inside." Shinzo said as he took Aoi's hand and walked closer to the shrine.

( Im sorry! I didn't have the chance to tell you I was going to be away for 4 day's DX)  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:07 pm
( It's okay XD but you made me freak out like "Is she okay? Ohmigod D:" XD ))

Gakupo looked around. Where was Luki? He seemed to disappear. Gakupo asked Kaito where Luki went. "I'm not sure," Kaito answered.

"Okay..." Aoi said, holding Shinzo's hand as they walked inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:30 pm
( lol XD I had to do a play all week after school and I stayed at a friends house.)

Luka walked into the starge room with the big bag and placed it beside some mats. "Pew...Alright now the other one." Luka said as she turned around to get the other one to see Luki holding. " Here you go. I thought you could use my help" He said as he leaned in close to her and put the bag down. Luka blushed a little and looked away. " I could of done it you know..." She muttered. "I know but I wanted to help you." Luki said then leaned in a little more. "WHY ARE YOU SO CLOSE TO ME!?" Luka snaped, steping back and tripping over the mat. Luki took her hand to try to stop her from following back but he fell back with her and landed ontop of her. Luka blushed more at him. It was almost like the time when they were in highschool. "Well...Its almost like that after school game huh?" Luki asked softly. "D-Dont bring that up! That was a thing of the past! It dosen't matter now!" Luka said, blushing more. " But it dose...You were my first Luka, and I yours." He said before kissing her deeply.

Shinzo opened the door and walked into the small shrine. Inside was a large Fox painting and some burnt out candel's.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:06 pm
Gakupo glanced around again before making his way toward the school to look for Luki.

"Its really... empty," Aoi said, looking around.

( that sounds nice •^• )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 pm
Luka blushed alot and froze. She wasn't sure what to do. She pulled him back a little and panted slightly. "L-Luki stop...You cant-" She started but he kissed her deeply again. Luka's heart was raceing. If this kept up it will end up like at back in highschool. all the way to base three.

Shinzo nodded and he walked over to the candels. He pulled out his lighter and started to light what was left of the candel's.

( It was ^^)  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Gakupo walked into the building and looked around. It seemed quiet and empty. He started headin to the gym.

Aoi studied the fox panting for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 pm
"Mhm!" Luka puffed him back harder this time. "Luki stop it! We are history! Just old highschool lover's! We both moved on! Im marring Gakupo!" Luka said as she held up her fand to show Luki the ring. "You going to marry him? But you wouldn't marry me back then?" Luki asked as he looked at the ring. "Hey I did say yes may I remind you!" Luka snapped. "But you brook it off!" He snapped back. " Thats because it wasn't working out! To you becomeing famuse was more inportent then the wedding!" Luka said. "Dose he know? About us?" Luki asked quitly. "No...He knows nothing...Nor anyone about us." Luka said looking away.

Shinzo turned around and walked behind Aoi, wrapping his arms around him and resting his chin on Aoi's head.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm
Gakupo walked into the gym. He could hear someone faintly in the storage room.

Aoi blushed and stiffened a bit when Shinzo put his arms around him.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff