Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Lemons - Extended NonSense Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:45 pm
MistressPaco
x~Arika~x
Lemons....yum.....-daydreams- 4laugh whee

Lemon's with salt infact.
I love eating my lemons with salt! heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:49 pm
The Poison
rofl Ewww Dung! xp
hahaha rofl  

Kasumi Ocada

Smitten Citizen

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:47 am
kasumi_ocada
MistressPaco
x~Arika~x
Lemons....yum.....-daydreams- 4laugh whee

Lemon's with salt infact.
I love eating my lemons with salt! heart biggrin

you are now officially cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:12 pm
On the topics of lemons and limes, I'm not sure if someone's elaborated, buuuut...lemon and lime don't necessarily pertain to yaoi. In fact, they're more anime specific than anything else (from what I've read/deduced).

Limes: Are when the anime characters kiss and make out in a rather wonderful manner, but don't usually get past second base...and if they do, third base is the most explicit it'll get.

Lemons: Go all the way. All the all the way. Graphic descriptions, sex, you name it, it's there.

Writing this makes me want to re-read this story I read before...or at least part of it.

xd

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

waraidasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:31 pm
as far as i'm concerned, lemon = the ultimately known reference, and i plan to keep it that way. it elicits a sense of remembered happiness. whee not very recent though, i never have to time to sit down and read. ;-; for that reason, i always drink my water with a slice of lemon. xD ah, i love being a loser.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:17 am
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
On the topics of lemons and limes, I'm not sure if someone's elaborated, buuuut...lemon and lime don't necessarily pertain to yaoi. In fact, they're more anime specific than anything else (from what I've read/deduced).

Limes: Are when the anime characters kiss and make out in a rather wonderful manner, but don't usually get past second base...and if they do, third base is the most explicit it'll get.

Lemons: Go all the way. All the all the way. Graphic descriptions, sex, you name it, it's there.

Writing this makes me want to re-read this story I read before...or at least part of it.

xd

That's the system I know as well. Also, I have seen the following citric terms used;

Grapefruit: Like a lemon, only with three or more people.
Orange: An implied, or milder, Grapefruit. Pretty much what limes are to lemons.

I always eat lemon slices, either plain, with salt or with sugar. Lemons will always have a place in my heart and on my plate. When I eat a lemon, I will often say something like "Yay, lemony goodness!" and then giggle. My family doesn't get it. xd  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:53 am
I didn't even know you could eat lemons with salt! confused Anyway, I think we should make our own fruit-related BL rating system, just for the fun of it, and so we can talk about it in other places and confuse everyone else to no end. razz (That's always a fun thing to do! xd ) I think romantic comedy BLs should be called pomegranates, since they're both usually sweet, and fun to "consume" (I can't think of any other word do describe reading/eating them both).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:37 am
heart lemons goooooood 3nodding heart *huggles lemon fics*  

emoguy521biteme

HighKiller(HK)

13,340 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:23 am
I wrote my first lemon last night... its a "Loveless" fic, but if yall want it i'll try and send it to yall.... LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:21 pm
lemons? can i get fluff with that? biggrin  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:35 pm
yummy lemons are oh so good!!! i must have some now!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:42 pm
Lemons rule!!! -swims in his ocean of lemon fics-  

Bermuda Assassin

Zoshu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:27 pm
I'm mean for changing the subject xd sweatdrop

I need to seriously poke my friend, she's calling my favourite pairing(-ness) scary >_____<

But then, she's scared of shounen-ai yaoi in the first place...still, she doesn't need to tell me how scary it is! >_____<

--

And back to the happy topic!~

YAY LEMONS! I should stop being a pervert sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:37 am
Zoshu
I'm mean for changing the subject xd sweatdrop

I need to seriously poke my friend, she's calling my favourite pairing(-ness) scary >_____<

But then, she's scared of shounen-ai yaoi in the first place...still, she doesn't need to tell me how scary it is! >_____<

My friends who find out I'm a yaoi fangirl kinda look at me diferently then pretend it never said anything. My friend Niki tells me it's scary, but she's a HUGE hoomophob. sad How can she not like it when guys makeout? AT lest I have my best friend who got me into yaoi.

Zoshu
And back to the happy topic!~

YAY LEMONS! I should stop being a pervert sweatdrop

Never stop being a pervert! It makes my day to see guys I go to school with randomly kiss/hug/pretend to be dating. *sighs dreamily*

---------

Latly all I read is sasunaru lemons. *goes into dreamly like state*  

pepsi-chan

Zoshu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:02 pm
pepsi-chan

My friends who find out I'm a yaoi fangirl kinda look at me diferently then pretend it never said anything. My friend Niki tells me it's scary, but she's a HUGE hoomophob. sad How can she not like it when guys makeout? AT lest I have my best friend who got me into yaoi.

I hate it when stuff like that happens, especially when people make a big deal out of it, and start hating me. Poor you, it must be annoying having to deal with that! I suppose that's one of life's great mysteries xd

You're best friend? Lucky-ness for you about that!

Quote:
Never stop being a pervert! It makes my day to see guys I go to school with randomly kiss/hug/pretend to be dating. *sighs dreamily*

---------

Latly all I read is sasunaru lemons. *goes into dreamly like state*

I wish people would say that more often, but sadly, they don't. gonk
I also wish I could see that happening around here 3nodding

I want to see Naruto, just to pair guys up xd *has only seen two episodes*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items