Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Main Forum
I joined! ...Now what? Meeting, greeting, and direction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite part of the hobby?
  The gaming!
  The painting and modeling!
  The literature and background!
  The people! You guys are awesome!
  Everything! I can't choose!
View Results

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 am
Wodzu
Hi, Wodzu aka Kais here. I'm in painting and modeling for six years now. I mostly paint figures for myself or friends, and think of them more as a collectors item than playing figures. However, i used to play with Tau and Grey Knights, but it was at the beginning o my adventure smile .

Right now i just buy every figure which i find nice looking and since i dont play with them, i can paint them as i want, so it could look the best way smile . Also love to model the bases, especially when i dont have anything useful, and i have to do some rocket science with it wink

For 15 years i also play in board RPGs, and about 6 years in MtG.
Hello, welcome to the guild! Sounds like you'd probably be most interested in the Painting and Modeling Subforum, where you can make threads for your various projects and see what other people have been painting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm
Hi all. I'm Officer M. I sadly can't do the tabletop scene (no place to buy the pieces and noone to play with if there was), so I mostly get into the rest of the it; art, books, games and such.

I mostly prefer the Eldar and the Imperial Guard, though the orks can be oddly endearing in their way.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

NoUsedAnymore

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
Hi all. I'm Officer M. I sadly can't do the tabletop scene (no place to buy the pieces and noone to play with if there was), so I mostly get into the rest of the it; art, books, games and such.

I mostly prefer the Eldar and the Imperial Guard, though the orks can be oddly endearing in their way.

Awwww, where you live, relatively. I am sure you can find people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants

I live in the middle of the middle of nowhere, Florida. There are only three other houses within two miles of here.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

NoUsedAnymore

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants

I live in the middle of the middle of nowhere, Florida. There are only three other houses within two miles of here.

Sorry I asked. Still, I know a few people are there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants

They're all old and get-off-my-lawn-y. Thank Bob for the internet.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

NoUsedAnymore

Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants
steelunit
Officer Hot-Pants

They're all old and get-off-my-lawn-y. Thank Bob for the internet.

Just ask, there is people on the guild that are in Florida.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am
Hey~ I am Riku. Well, according to my friends. I play table top with Sisters, Eldar, tau, Guardsmen, And marines. I also just got into Dark heresy like 4 days before this so I am seeking groups to join or people to make one with.

And now looking back on what armies I have. I think my strongest ties are for the Emperor <3  

Heart of Will

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 pm
Heart of Will
Hey~ I am Riku. Well, according to my friends. I play table top with Sisters, Eldar, tau, Guardsmen, And marines. I also just got into Dark heresy like 4 days before this so I am seeking groups to join or people to make one with.

And now looking back on what armies I have. I think my strongest ties are for the Emperor <3
Welcome! My wife is working on a Sisters army, and I've got Eldar, IG, and Marines as well. I don't think we have any Dark Heresy games going, so you might be able to start one if you can get some people interested. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 pm
DarkElf27

kool kool ^.^ I have three right now total if you are up for it? i found a good online system to use for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aizp1meM9Bk  

Heart of Will

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 pm
Heart of Will

Heart of Will
DarkElf27

kool kool ^.^ I have three right now total if you are up for it? i found a good online system to use for it.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aizp1meM9Bk

Hey! I'm the Wife DE mentioned. Call me Arleta Yeah, Just got a -bunch- of Sisters models for my birthday, and although I'm currently under the weather (super flu bug, yay stressed ), I'm hoping to get started on them in earnest soon. DE said that I would be hardpressed to find someone else who played with Sisters, so I'm glad to make your acquaintance smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 pm
ArletaMagic

As am I ^.^ I have ressently been reading a novel about the sisters called Faith and Fire. It is really intense.  

Heart of Will

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:14 pm
Heart of Will
DarkElf27

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aizp1meM9Bk

I'm unfortunately mostly unable to do online campaigns (bad experiences of people's dedication), but I would love to talk about the game with you. Other users on here love it and the other games in the system, too. Blodwynn, Lt Brookman, maybe a few others. But I adore what Fantasy Flight has done with the franchise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Caleidah

I love it also. I picked up Blood of martyrs just today as i plan to likely play a sister~  

Heart of Will

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:45 am
Heart of Will
ArletaMagic

As am I ^.^ I have ressently been reading a novel about the sisters called Faith and Fire. It is really intense.

I saw that on the GW website. I will have to see if I can dl it onto the kindle  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff