Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm
"You could have thought you were hallucinating. It is kind of hard to believe ."

He smiled.

"I talked to my parents about it. They said there's way to make you look older but it still wouldn't be best if you lived with them if you do decide you want to be turned."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:11 pm
"Yuki...did you know when your told you need to be hospitalized its like sighning your death sentance? Ever since what happened at school, I knew it would be a matter of time before it got to this point. I despise hospitals, they don't tell us anything because we what they know we already. I knew I was getting worse ever since two weeks ago. Honestly, I don't mind boutnot living with my parents. I hardly was ever with them because I was here majority of my life and I don't mind about aging either. I would like it better because then I could catch up on my childhood. If...I do decide...my parents have a right to know since they have been putting up with my disease as much d I have..."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 pm
He nodded.

"You're right. We'll tell them. You do need to get out the hospital. If I turn you here then they'll be freaked out that you have no heart beat but are fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm
"What do you mean no heartbeat? You have one..." he said looking at him glad that Yuki agreed with him to tell Avi's parents. Now the big problem is actually telling them. "Are my parents still here? I...won't make it to the end of the month like everyone hopes I will." He said as he clung to Yuki, his hands trembling. Avi was really scarred of the too soon future.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm
"I was born though. I've actually never met a vampire that isn't a born vampire."

he nodded.

"Yeah I think they went down to the cafiteria to get something to eat."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 pm
Avi nodded, standing up. "Can we go down to see them? I want to walk around anyways." More or less, Avi just wanted all these things that were on him off.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:48 pm
"I don't think you can go anywhere strapped into all of this Avi but I can go get them if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:08 pm
Avi sighed, "alright, thanks." He said sitting o the bed. Okay, now was when Avi really wished he had a window, but starring at the ceiling was fine too as he thought about what to do with his future, to die or live way longer than any human?  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:41 pm
"Ok i;ll be right back."

He left and found Avi's parents.

"Avi's awake now and wants to see you two.":  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm
Avi's parents looked up when they heard the voice, both actually surprised Yuki was still here si ce it was pretty late. Smiling the two stood up. "Than you Yuki, but shouldn't you be getting home? You have school tomorrow don't you?" Vaära said as they started to walk back to her sons room.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 pm
"I can't leave his side. Not tonight." He walked back to Avi's room. "Told you I'd be back." He sat down next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:45 am
Vaära and Xiem sat on either side of the boys, if someone from the outside looked in, they four probably looked like a trgic family, but that wasn't the case. Yuki just meant a lot to them that if anything they considered him their "adoptided" son. Avi smiled when Yuki returned to his side and so did his parents, now how was he going to put everything into words? Probably start with the worse news? "I'm not going to make it to the end of the month..."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 am
Yuki frowned hearing him say that. "Unless I help him that is. Now i know this is going to sound like I'm insane but I'm a vampire and I can turn Avi."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am
Vaära and Xiel listened to the boys, frowning. "Yuki, I know you don't want Avi to go through this anymore but convincing him that your a vampire is just not something you do. Also Avi don't talk like that! We'll make sure you get better soon." Vaära said sternly not liking how the boys were acting.

Avi listened to his mom shaking his head, " mom I won't get better ill only get worse unless Yuki changes me. I-I can finally have a childhood and enjoy the life I couldn't. Yuki isn't lying"  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers