Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm
User ImageAkari saw the smile given by him when she suddenly realized, is that...the kind of smile i usually 'try' to make?. maybe it's enough talking to him for now, it's not like i need to interrogate him., she feels that all the thing she needs to know is enough for now.

"well then, len. it was a pleasure meeting you. i think it's best for me to go back now." akari took a little bow as she said to him.

and just to make sure it's safe, i'll just took the road down the forest. she thought, making sure that she won't be followed by someone who's nearly a stranger to her.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len cocked his head curiously. "Um.. Alright.." He said, bowing his head again. "Though I do hope you stay safe and well." he said, speaking a line that ended many conversations.. In the Sea Kingdom, that is.. He turned to walk away. Strange.. She didn't introduce herself... Is this common in the Fire Kingdom? He thought to himself. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image"don't worry, staying safe is my middle name...or...so to speak, heheh.you too, take care." Akari let out a somehow awkward laugh, then she rush away into the forest path.

she hides behind a tree to look back to the man. oh thank god he's not following me. she thought as she saw the man walks away.

but the thought of someone who looks different, dresses different, and acts different from the people she used to know just makes her even more curious.
i wonder if he'll be here too tomorrow...but what if he's not?. the heck with it, i'm free for the rest of the day anyway.. and so akari starts to follow him slowly, hiding from trees to trees, the little guilt she has for following someone couldn't stop her from her cat-like curiosity.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:54 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen had turned away from Princess Incognito and headed down a path he only assumed led to the capitol city. Though he walked down the right path, he walked carefully- as if he felt lost.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:18 am
User Image Akari was slowly following len, wondering why he seemed so lost in 'his own country', when suddenly... "CRACK", she stepped on a branch and snaps it in two.

Akari was startled, then she moves away to another tree.
damn...i hope he didn't hear that... she thought, hoping that len won't see her.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len stopped instantly. He waited a moment.. Then turned around. He sllowly put a hand on his sword. "I know you're not an animal..." he said loudly. "So show yourself now, and maybe I won't kill you." heis voice held poisen. This was the voice of the Ice Prince he really was, a tone that was serious about what it meant. This man was an expert fighter, known even to take down demons... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image great, he noticed...what do I do now? Tell him that I was following him?.... Akari thinks for the right move to do.

There was no point in running away, so akari walks out slowly from behind the tree with her hands raised.

"don't worry, it's just me, I have an unfinished task in town. Uh... I was hiding because...umm..." akari looks around a bit, trying to make a good reason.

"ah, because I can't get seen by anyone, because this task was not officially assigned to me." she said it in a very convincing face.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len gave her a skeptical look. But he took his hand off his sword. "Ok.." he turned back around, but kept an eye out for Akari. "I guess I'll just.. 'forget' I ever saw you then.." He had almost forgotten his cover, his words held no emotion this time.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image akari didn't know how to respond to his words, although no one in the kingdom ever dares to speak in such a rude and cold tone to her, akari actually never really care about it.

And so she keeps following len's step, but now without hiding and not even a whisper gets out from her mouth. She just follows him in silence.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len kept walking, tring to ignore the fact that she was behind him. It was obvious she was following him. He let out a sigh and stopped. Then he turned around to face her. "If we're 'heading in the same direction', then we might as well walk together." he said in a somewhat brash tone. It wasn't that he meant to be rude, just that he's not so good at being nice.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 pm
User Imageit'll be rude if she refuse his offer, so she took a few steps forward, now right besides him.

"i-it's was not my wish that we have to go the same way, ok." her face turns a bit red from embarrasment as she looks away and lowers her face, she couldn't believe that she was acting like a stalker just because she was curious.

It was a few minutes later that akari felt she need to 'break the ice'.
"so len...not to be nosy and all, but you went away from this country for quite a while, right?.she puts her hands behind her back as she kept walking. "so what was your job? Was it a task given by the king?". She turns her view to him, asking him with a little grin on her face.

Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked at her and nodded. "Oh, yes.. I was at the countery to the east. And no, it was nothing of that sort. I am a scholar and a writer. I was under an apprenticeship with another to advance in my trade. " He told her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am
User Image"a scholar,huh?". she keep silence for a few seconds, her expression clearly shows that she was thinking."It must be nice to travel to another place, doing what you want.". somehow there's a bit of sadness in her tone as she said that.

of course, as a princess, akari is not allowed going outside the kingdom without the king and queen's permission. she's only able to go when there's a war between the fire kingdom and another, and even though akari was known as the strongest fighter in the kingdom, war was not what she likes at all.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len shrugged, not looking at her. "I guess.." Truth was... He felt the same way, not being able to go where he really wanted too.. Always being called off to various places, or being needed somwhere... ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 am
User Imageakari listened to him, but her thought was away, imagining of herself going outside this boring place and do whatever she wants.

they finally reached the capital,she almost forgot that she was only tricking len by saying that she have an unfinished task, when suddenly she came to a sudden realization. right...i need to do something so len won't suspects me. Akari thought as they keep walking.

good for her that she saw a little girl, someone she knows, calling her from afar.
"akarin! akariiiin!"
akari felt saved by that little girl. leena is her name, she used to play with her a lot when she's not busy.
akari happily runs to leena and gives her a hug. " len, this is my friend, leena." in a sudden, akari's expression turned somewhat cheerful.
"oh and....my 'unfinished task' is to visit her".akari lets out an awkward smile, feeling sorry that she dragged len along for something that's probably not very important to someone else.
User Image
Atlantean Stalker

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas