Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

It wasn't difficult to notice how uncomfortable Cameron was on the dance floor, while Jax felt like he was at home. Jax looked at the younger boy as he got closer to him. He looked down at him. He was kinda short, but that was cute. There were very many people who were very drunk - worse than Jax - so he could understand in Cameron felt uncomfortable.

Jax leaned down a bit to be able to talk to him. "Don't think about all the people. Just...close your eyes and step in to you own world where nothing you do is wrong" he said, looking at Cameron with a smile. "No one will judge you, I promise. Stay close to me if you want to."

OOC;; Shots to the people!! All this partying makes me want to go out and have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up as Jax leaned down to talk into his ear. Cam nodded and scooted even closer to Jax. Even with the help, he couldn't dance. He never had been able to. He curled his long fingers into fists and kept watching Jax. Maybe he would be inspiring? Eh, it was worth a shot.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Me too!!! Awwh wait... I'm under-bloody-age! Drat!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax kept on dancing after talking to Cameron. Loosing himself to the music. Moving to the beat. He had his eyes closed, just as he told Cameron to do. He could feel the young boy coming closer so he looked at him, smiling. Jax put one arm around his waist and pulled him even closer. "Don't think, just do it" he said.

The DJ turned on a new up-beat song. It was a remix of a Lady GaGa song.

OOC;; Awh! You can have a party - a lemonade party!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gasped when Jax wrapped his arm around his waist. He tried to mimic Jax's moves, feeling very out of place. To him, it felt the whole room was staring at him, even though he knew that wasn't the case. He looked longingly at the table. It was easier to hide in the shadows than on a crowded dance floor. J-Jax.... I-I don't like this! he said as close to Jax's ear as he could get. He hoped Jax knew how weird he felt, standing out here. Especially as the only sober person around.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I poured my lemonade in a shot glass... I feel pretty awesome.}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron tried to follow Jax as he moved to the music. Suddenly, he heard the boy's voice telling him that he didn't like this. This situation. Jax stopped moving and looked at poor Cameron. He looked like he wanted to hide under a big rock somewhere in the forest. But Jax just smiled and removed his hair from his face. "Okey. Let's just get away from here then" he said, taking a light grip of Cameron's wrist again and led him away from the dancing crowd.

OOC;; You are awesome. Maybe I should to the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded at Jax. Maybe he did understand, after all. This time, when Jax held his wrist, his hand slid into Jax's instead. Cameron held onto Jax, trusting him to lead Cameron to safety. T-thank you... he stuttered out. He felt bad that Jax didn't get to have fun because of him. He watcher the way the taller man walked, so confident. Cameron was usually lucky if he walked without falling on his face.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: ACK! Bloody hell!!! I forgot sugar..... Eurgh...}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

User Image

The wrist Jax aimed to hold on to was soon changed into a hand. Jax smiled slightly. Cameron thanked him for leading him away from all the people. Jax just looked at the younger boy, tilting his head and smiled. He noticed that the table they sat by before leaving was occupied. He scanned the room for some place to sit down. There! A red leather couch was free from people. Jax made his way there, still holding on to Cameron's hand.

"I'll be right back" he said as they reached the couch, then he disappeared among all the people. He was away for a few minutes before returning with two glasses - one drink for him and one for Cameron. "You are not allowed to say no" he said with a smile, sticking his tongue out again.

OOC; Go get your sugar, woman!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron flopped on the couch. He nodded vaguely when Jax said he would be back. He was settling in to a relaxed notion, when Jax walked over with two, count 'em, two drinks. He handed one to Cameron. Erm... No thank you? he tried with an innocent smile and a flutter of his eyelashes. He'd seen his sister do it before, but then again, she was a girl. A popular girl, at that.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Much better. Yum! Not to commence plan: Get-that-shy-kid-super-drunk-so-he-can-dance!!!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

User Image

Even though Jax said that Cameron wasn't allowed to refuse the drink, he still said no. Jax just smiled and sat down, putting the drink he got for Cameron on the table. "You sure are cute, but you can flutter those eyelashes as much as you want, Cameron, but I won't fall for it" Jax said. He looked at the glass filled with a light green liquid and then at Cameron. "One won't kill you."

OOC;; Get drunk kiddo!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron frowned petulantly. He grabbed the glass of greenish alcohol and stared at it. He glanced at Jax, knowing the man wanted him to drink it. He raised the glass to his lips and sipped it. It was really fruity. It was so good. Cameron quickly downed that glass and looked over at Jax with bright, expectant eyes. What other delicious drinks did he know of?!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron didn't look too happy but still grabbed the glass and stared in the liquid. Jax kept staring at him with a smile. He was about to tell Cameron to at least taste it but he didn't have to - Cameron did so himself. He seemed to like it. Jax knew he would like it, since it tasted more of fruits than alcohol. What he didn't expect was that he'd drink it all so fast! Jax had just started his drink. He giggled a bit. "Wasn't too bad, was it?" he said, taking another sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked over at Jax. He had barely drunk any! Now Cameron had to wai until he was done to get more. Yes! It was bloody delicious, okay? he said in an odd mixture of defensiveness and excitement. He ran his fingers through his hair and continued staring at Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: One down, Two to go!!!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax laughed at Cameron. He was cute. "So I suppose you want more" Jax said as he downed almost his entire drink in one go. His own drink was a light pink one that taste something like peaches, but there was more alcohol in this one than in Cameron's. "Anything special you want to have?" he said as he drank the last of his drink.

OOC;; Go go go! Sorry for replying slowly - I'm talking to my boyfriend <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Yay!Jax was done and going to get more. Anything! As long as it's delicious! he said with an eager smile. His huge eyes twinkled with excitement, and his cheeks were flushing from the alcohol. He giggled happily at Jax, the alcohol freeing him of his introverted prison.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awwh!!! It's okay, I'm playing quidditch!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Anything as long as it was delicious. Fair enough. Jax smiled and stood up, a bit shaky though. "Something delicious... I'll see what I can come up with" Jax said with a smile. He wandered off to the bar once again. He was gone a little bit longer this time. When he returned he had a small tray (don't know if that's the correct word) with two new drinks and four small shots with tequila, a few lemons and salt. He put it all down on the table and gave a drink to Cameron. "I hope you'll like it" he said.

OOC; Quidditch! <3  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces