Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Snack Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smirked slightly, hearing Erich make fun of Claude. Either they were really good friends, or Erich was just a complete a*****e. She didn't care either way, really. Erich shouldn't have scolded Claude for being nice. It wasn't a bad thing in her opinion. "I think that Claude being so nice is a refreshing change of pace from people like you." She was stepping into territory that she didn't want to go in but Claude needed someone to stand up for him. It didn't seem like he'd do it himself. "I suppose the fact that you aren't polite or formal means that you're failing the Culture class, eh?" She wasn't one to criticize, and she wasn't even criticizing Erich at the moment. Her tone was a teasing one, given she didn't really care if he was polite or not. People were always going to be how they wanted to, and that fact never changed.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Cafeteria

Erich, Claude and Chiharu

Sassy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 pm
Sona(ta) Imithe
○Where & With: Cafeteria, ??
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: hungry

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona quietly walked in, noticing there were people here. Resisting the temptation to run over and say hello, she walked to where they gave food. Getting a few simple snacks and a water, Sona went over and sat at a table, not far from the others. Althought she didn't look like it on the outside, she loved it when people talked to her...
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: bored // where i'm at: dining hall // who i'm with: myself
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory walked in with his hands in his pockets. He looked like he had a devious plan because of his wide smile. The ginger's green eyes were excited and had kind of an insane glint in them at the moment. "Does anyone want to be my lovely test subject?" The insane redhead called out, watching everyone in the room to gauge their reactions. His smile got larger, if that was possible and he gave a small insane giggle. Rory stared at each person, waiting for an answer from each of the people in the room, and maybe thinking about kidnapping someone for electric shock "therapy" or in this case torture.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm
Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: Cafeteria, Rory, ???, ??? and ???

Sonas ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice, only to see it was Rory.... She gave him a slight but small wave before going back to nibbling on her small foods. Sona rolled her eyes at his question. Boy, this kid loves to test on people, doesn't he? she thought, taking a small sip of her water. Sona ran her fingers through her hair, deep in thought. What was she to do now? A thought made a small smile slide across her lips. Shaking her head she pulled out a small piece of paper, scanning it with her eyes.

[Bell-chan]

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

❝ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕнσω❞

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Armina strutted into the cafeteria almost directly after the red head. Really, she didn't know where she was heading, but she decided that she had to go into some building and decided to go into the one which the closest person entered. Her parents had been watching from the car to make sure she actually entered the school. Truthfully she didn't mind going to school here. It was far better than being home-schooled in the arts of espionage with her parents breathing down her neck. When the boy in front of her asked if anyone wanted to be his 'lovely test subject', she couldn't she why she shouldn't volunteer. "I am not afraid of being a test subject," she announced. "And I am certainly lovely!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:46 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory frowned at the fact that no one replied until the girl he did not know was behind him. The insane ginger spun around and smiled at her with a large, kind of crazed smile. "Why thank you dearie!" MacIssac said happily and took a hand out of his pocked. He put his arm through hers and gave a manic giggle. The Blackthorn student normally would not even get any volunteers so he was completely ecstatic that there was one. He put his mouth near her ear and spoke softly so only she could hear his questions. "Hallucinogen or electroshock? Also, my dorm or yours?"

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

❝ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕнσω❞

Armina was feeling pretty good for herself, being the only one in the room to have the guts to accept the challenge. Well, she was feeling pretty good for herself before he mentioned 'hallucinogen or electroshock'. She failed to stifle a small 'eep'. Armina, in spite of being a marvellous- cough -actress was not so good at overacting through her fears. Her mother once told her about these things (or at least, they sounded like these things, Armina truly was not paying any attention whatsoever). But the message sank in. Nah ah, not good. You'll get hurt, there's no maybe there. Also, the 'my dorm or yours?' just got under her skin. "Actually," she said, forcing a smile which did not help in the fact that her voice was noticeably smaller. "I should really be getting settled in. I just got here. I should find my dorms and unpack. Yup. Sorry. Maybe next time."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory pouted a little bit and he gently grabbed for her arm. "I assure you deary that it will not hurt a bit. Just relax and it will be fine." His green eyes looked a little hurt when she said she was backing out. The ginger pulled his other hand out of his pocket and went to caress her face tenderly. "I am giving you a choice dear, would you like the easy way or the hard way?" He said, his voice sounding the tiniest bit sadistic when he mentioned the hard way. Rory knew that the "hard way" really was worse for his subjects and preferred for them to be as comfortable as possible when he ran his "tests" so he would always give them a choice of what they wanted done for the best results. "The hard way normally includes me drugging and kidnapping my subject love." The "soulless" ginger said in a creepy tone with a little bit of a rape face on.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Sona watched Rory whisper to the girl. The girl seemed afraid after the whisper and must've wanted to back out. Watching him grab her arm, upset. Sona put her stuff away quickly and walked over to Rory. "Hey, Rory. Don't pick on her if she wants to back out.... I'll take her place if she doesn't want to do it." she said, after walking over to the two. Seeing the fear in the girls eyes, she looked at the two of them calmly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

❝ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕнσω❞

Real alarm bells were going off for Armina. If the choice between drugs or electric shock wasn't enough, then it was the face stroking and definitely sway towards something- well -something that Armina was definitely not fond of doing with a guy. "Look, I think I really have to go unpack. Yes. Definitely." She tried to slowly shift out of the red head's grip. She nodded thoroughly at the suggestion of the light haired girl taking her place. "Yes please," she squeaked, because coughing and correcting her voice. "Yes. I mean, if you really want to."

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory turned to Sona and nodded with a smirk. He looked at the girl who originally volunteered with a look of "I will come back for you when I can" and let go of her. His and went to Sona's face and he caressed it. "Tell me dear, do you prefer electricity or hallucinogens?" Rory whispered in her ear. His voice was soft and somehow gentle, even though he had malicious thoughts racing through his mind when he mentioned electricity. He looked like he was being sweet to someone if they did not know what he was saying because of how he touched Sona's face but looks were always deceiving. Rory licked his lips quickly at the thought of having a test subject and he smirked a bit. "Thank you for volunteering, now tell me who's dorm you would like do be tested in. Mine or yours dear?" He asked gently. Rory looked one more time at the other girl and smiled. "No need to fear deary, I will have something less extreme prepared, like a psych evaluation or something like that." He said, almost cooing a little bit at her. Whenever he talked about tests and experiments he never thought he was creepy so he kept being so upfront about them since he had yet to be stopped since he was put into Blackthorn.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:53 pm
○Feeling: bored

Sona waved off what the other girl had said. "I don't mind being tested on, miss... I know how crazy Rory gets." she said, looking at the girl. Then looking at Rory, she replied, "Hallucinogens I guess, and I don't care who's dorm. I'd perfer it if you refrained from touching my face as well....." Sona put her hand on her hip, looking at Rory, but examining the new girl out of the corner of her eye.

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude thanked Zella for defending him but coffee was seeming to the opposite of what it did to Erich. Claude was getting more agitated than his usual self as the caffeine was sinking in. He snapped.
"You know what Erich? You're right. You really are an a*****e! You're not polite and you obviously don't care about anyone else but yourself!" Claude knocked over Erich's coffee when he stood up, then covered his mouth when he realized he'd sworn. Claude had never sworn in his life because his father swore all the time, and he didn't want to be like his father. Claude wanted to apologize but didn't figure that would solve anything with Erich.
He looked over at Zella with a worried look. What had he just done?

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: ecstatic // where i'm at: dining hall // who i'm with: people in the dining hall

Rory raised his eyebrow. "You have only met me once, have you been watching me from afar?" He asked and smiled kind of creepily. The ginger was surprised that no one else had responded but the two females he was near. He gladly threaded his arm through Sona's and started to walk with her. "Once I inject them into your bloodstream you tell me everything that you are experiencing. We will be in my dorm. You will be lying on my bed. I will make sure that your vitals are s**c and span." Rory said and looked at her with gentle eyes. He would not have it if he actually damaged the girl physically because he had a little bit of a conscience that kept him from torturing people completely. A thought crossed his mind and he realized that he should pick Sona up so he decided to try to pick her up bridal style, only if she let him. "It will be a small dose just for test purposes, alright Sona?" The ginger said and made sure that she would understand that her life would be safe in his hands, even if he wanted to experiment and test on people.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items