ilover1508

www.pixlr.com/express
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 am
Tute Sweet
Cute thread!

Hi there, other mamas! *waves*

I'm Cherish, mummy to one little girl, Wendy Daffodil, who's 3 years old:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh My! she is gorgeous  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 am
Darling Vortexus
Need advice from other moms. D: My only child is about to have his first sleepover without mom, and I'm REALLY anxious. He's going to stay the night with his grandparents as a trial thing to see how it'll be when they babysit him so I can go out on my birthday. He's eight months old, so it probably won't bother him much if any. I just need some tips for how to deal with this for myself.
gosh its hard, last weekend I let my newborn stay with her grandparents so I can do homework! It was only for one night but she came home off schedule as far as feeding times and such and I cried the whole day she left it was beyond terrible for me i dont plan on doing that again soon, my bay is starting day care in 3 weeks so thats like 2 days a week and I know ill worry sickly about her but I start school again asap I wish you lots of luck and courage hun at least your child will be with the people you know best so no worries he will do just fine Im sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 am
Cheerie-Chan
How is everyone?
good how are you love? hows the pregnancy, hope your doing good  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 am
MercyWild
My hubby loved poking at my belly to get the babies to kick back at him. It was cute.
tehe mines did too he always held my belly during my pregnancy and talked to my belly lol it was too cute for words  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 am
HardxCore___x
ilover1508

www.pixlr.com/express
heart
wow thank you so much love =]  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 pm
ilover1508
Darling Vortexus
Need advice from other moms. D: My only child is about to have his first sleepover without mom, and I'm REALLY anxious. He's going to stay the night with his grandparents as a trial thing to see how it'll be when they babysit him so I can go out on my birthday. He's eight months old, so it probably won't bother him much if any. I just need some tips for how to deal with this for myself.
gosh its hard, last weekend I let my newborn stay with her grandparents so I can do homework! It was only for one night but she came home off schedule as far as feeding times and such and I cried the whole day she left it was beyond terrible for me i dont plan on doing that again soon, my bay is starting day care in 3 weeks so thats like 2 days a week and I know ill worry sickly about her but I start school again asap I wish you lots of luck and courage hun at least your child will be with the people you know best so no worries he will do just fine Im sure!
Thanks. Good luck with your little one as well.  

Darling Vortexus

Devoted Noob

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:49 pm
Darling Vortexus
ilover1508
Darling Vortexus
Thanks. Good luck with your little one as well.
thank you love  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Hehe, how is everyone?  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm
HardxCore___x
ilover1508

www.pixlr.com/express
heart

Thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

Hello there! Kitten is a mother of one little boy. He's pretty hyperactive and adorable, but he's not very nice. Kitten is trying to get him back to being a courteous little boy like he use to before we moved in with his father. cat_sweatdrop

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Earl-Hayate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Wow! Look at all these beautiful little ones!! My son is two and a half.. he's not little little anymore-looking at these little babies makes me miss his baby days. He's still my very best friend, and the love of my life. He's definitely in the terrible twos.. our house is covered in little sticky hand prints, crayon, and toys.. such is the life of a Mommie. Just felt like posting.. your children are all beautiful! Congrats new Mommies!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Digital Fiend
Hehe, how is everyone?

Heyy  

Cheerie-Chan

Junior Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker