Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:15 am
Oh, she's back again. And oh my goodness, look at all the new ponies?

(Added Khamisi, Aruna, Gunnar, and Chione. Whew).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 pm
And a hipcheck.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm
Stop falling off the front page, you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:51 pm
Punting this back up while I mull over more replies.  

Lady_Ourania

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Lady_Ourania
Punting this back up while I mull over more replies.

*reaches for foal rp with Gregori* will forever keep loving him.

But this little one's pretty feisty, and getting into everything. They have no sense of fear, I guess.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:46 pm
musicaloner7

Hiii, hon. I wouldn't mind some foal RP for that big'un, especially since I'm pondering transitioning him ICly into adulthood fairly soon, so it'll be a nice last hurrah. Did you have a preference as to who starts? Either way, a post on my end of things may take a couple of days, because work is a cruel, cruel mistress. But I should have something up by Monday, at latest. (AND I WILL DOUBLE CHECK THAT I REPLIED THIS ROUND, HOLY CRAP. *Facepalms*)  

Lady_Ourania

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:49 pm
Lady_Ourania

Hiii, hon. I wouldn't mind some foal RP for that big'un, especially since I'm pondering transitioning him ICly into adulthood fairly soon, so it'll be a nice last hurrah. Did you have a preference as to who starts? Either way, a post on my end of things may take a couple of days, because work is a cruel, cruel mistress. But I should have something up by Monday, at latest. (AND I WILL DOUBLE CHECK THAT I REPLIED THIS ROUND, HOLY CRAP. *Facepalms*)

*wants all the plots with him*
I'm really bad at starting, it'd probably just be like.. five lines long or something. But what ever works for you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:53 pm
musicaloner7

Pfft, you're darling. He's actually fairly boring to play against, I fear, but hopefully your little one will be okay holding up most of the conversation. And I can start, no problem~ I'll PM you a link once I've got it set up.  

Lady_Ourania

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 pm
Lady_Ourania

Pfft, you're darling. He's actually fairly boring to play against, I fear, but hopefully your little one will be okay holding up most of the conversation. And I can start, no problem~ I'll PM you a link once I've got it set up.

I don't think he's boring at all. <3 Thank you kindly. Just let me know if you'd like me to instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:00 am
musicaloner7

You're lovely and biased, but thank you. <3 And again, sorry about the wait.  

Lady_Ourania

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:29 am
Khamisi
Gunner
Nephithy
User Image

User Image

Both my Girls are pretty friendly. I need rps to get them figured out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:36 pm
Lady_Ourania

So this is really dumb and I know for a fact I shouldn't be offering. Especially when I already have so many rps to reply too BUT I'm not going to listen to my better judgement. XD Mostly because I've got this plot bunny that won't go away.

So Gregori is the owner of this adorable plant monster thing on his back. I noticed it has flowers and an idea struck me that I kinda couldn't pass up but.

User Image
(Yes those are mini skulls wisping through her mane and tail.)

King is the mistress of poison and potion making. She collects extremely rare plants and turns them into various poultices. The poisons she uses to help those that are ill or dying pass on. It's rarely used for anything else and the potions are of coursed used for healing. She's nocturnal and rather solitary all things considered.

Now I have no idea what the flower on the plant on Gregori's back actually does but the idea was that she saw a picture of it or somehow found out about it and is just enthralled with finding it and finding out what properties it might have. She would be completely stunned to find it attached to a soquili and be entirely unsure of how to handle the situation. She'd also be extremely curious about how it all works, since she's never seen a symbiotic relationship between a plant and a soquili.

Anyway! If you would be interested in that sort of rp I'd love to get something set up? If not that's totally understandable since it's kind of a loose idea. >>

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hello! So if I read this correctly, you'd like to play with Khamisi, Gunnar, or Nephthys, yes? I'm okay with random encounters and so forth for them, although Khamisi might have some plot-related things going on in the background. Neph is the most likely to be available on her own, whereas Gunnar tends to accompany Ophelia. Regardless, I'm fine with any of them meeting your girls. Let me know your preferences and we can set something up?

Of The Epidemic

Hi there~ Thank you for quoting me, as I would have missed both of you, otherwise. I wouldn't mind another RP with Grigori, and your girl's vocation sounds interesting. He is extremely defensive of his tree, as he sees it as a more susceptible extension of himself, so any attempts to harvest the flowers from it would probably not be well-received. Not that he's the friendliest creature under normal circumstances, but yes. He'd be wary of King from the outset, since she's treeless herself, but depending on how the RP goes, they might be able to work something out. He does "shed" after a fashion, and he's always looking to expand his gardens.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:17 pm
Lady_Ourania

No problem! I noted it said to quote so you didn't miss anything. XD

Thankfully once she noticed it was attached to someone she likely wouldn't just try and harvest it. Though it's likely she would ask about it eventually. Maybe see if she could trade some of the many plants she cultures for some of his flowers; Or perhaps trade some poultices for it, regardless, she would try and make a deal. I did read that he wasn't extremely friendly which is fine, King on a whole is very clam and receptive. So aside from her initial lack of tree, I don't see her doing many things to provoke his aggression. Though I did also read that little, seemingly unassuming things provoke him. XD So we'll see. On the upside she would be extremely open to learning about what he knows about plants and his tree in particular. So perhaps they could work out a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours sort of deal.

I digress though!

I would love to get to rp them. I can wait till you're ready to actually move him into adulthood though if you'd like? Or I can start the rp now? Whichever, I'd just need a location from you.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Of The Epidemic

Yesss, and it's very much appreciated. I rarely check this part of the guild unless I have a notification telling me to do so. Orrr if I'm picking through plot threads, but it still would've taken me a bit to realize.

That's kind of a relief. And yeah, that's more or less what I was thinking might work out best. He'd like to have "someone" new to talk to in his gardens, so any plants she'd self-invented would probably snare his attention the easiest. And he could give her any cast-offs of his that were no longer alive or functional. He hasn't outright attacked anyone to date, fortunately, but he can be a little on the moody side of things, so I figure a little forewarning is always good. From what I've gleaned, he doesn't mind curiosity about his appearance. Just, yanno, don't touch him/his plant-kin without his permission. Or at all.

Ah, I'm transitioning him into adulthood now, actually, since he's been stuck as a foal overlong. This ongoing RP with Musica's foal is the last one I'll be taking, unless I want something backdated for whatever reason. So adult RP with him is a-go. He's usually in his gardens, which are located in some deep woods. They're fairly well protected, since he's been cultivating thorny plants around them to prevent strangers from waltzing in unannounced, but they aren't all fully matured. She should be able to find a way in with a bit of looking.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff