Reply ~ Main Forum ~
10 Minutes Left To Live Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:27 pm
I'd wallow in sadness, I'd cry. I'd go to my family and tell them good-bye along with my best friends: Alexa, Olivia, Marly, Karen.
I'd hug and cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:06 pm
sit back, drink some tea, and wait, because there's not much you can do with 10 minutes. I doubt I could even make tea in that time actually.  

lone_ronin

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:40 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:25 am
I would call my father, say goodbye and hang up.
then I would lay down with my love, kiss her, and lay beside her untill I died.
That would be nice and peacefull.

The Flightless Dragon

maeve_wickett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:53 pm
I'd probably just sit down and read one of my favorite books. Probably a Discworld novel. DEATH is a separate character in the Discworld, and he's not a bad guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:49 pm
I would write down all the things i own and give them to people who will treat them right..then i would cry cry ...Then to cheer me up ..go streaking in my yard! ninja Hump Random PEople!! ninja And Call Me boyfriend and Tell him "You are my world,My life,My everything,Will you marry me?" .....wait for him to answer{probaly say YES heart }..and probaly by that time its time for me to die! sweatdrop soo i would die a happy camper 3nodding heart

Xoh_Emily

Frozen_Popcicle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:03 pm
Well if we did have ten minutes left then no one would have time to come over unless your killer said your ten minutes start when you get to your friends house or w/e unless you fiend lived right next to you then it would happen but me i would probally ask for paper and a pen and right a poem and a letter and a short will ( really 3 or 4 poeces of paper) and then i would ask to die short by being shot in the head unless the person was just jokeing then id say NO!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:20 pm
I'd gather my friends and family, and then watch "Past the Point of no return" on Phantom of the Opera.  

Madelina_Shae

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:49 pm
I'd write a will... yeah, I know, so boring. But 10 minutes isn't a very long time anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:20 pm
If I had 10 minutes to live I'd write a suicide note and kill myself to make my death more interesting.  

Samyueru Nakio

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:24 pm
call my bestfriend, chat for a while, make a cup of tea and wait to die.
Id rather let my last ten mintues not be full of regert and woe, go with the flow and die easy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:32 pm
lurichan
If you were told you only had 10 minutes left to live, what would you do with that time? Would you spend it in disbelief, or would you cram as much life in those last few moments? How would you react, what would you do?
I would ignore it. For one, no one knows when we truly die, even if they are a doctor. Unless they could prove to me that they were a shinigami (I think I spelled it right and I'm loving deathnote right now), I would call them an @ss and suck a lollipop or some other candy. If I die, than I die. Big deal. I live to live, and I die when I die. I'm already over it, and, when you are, life just seems so much better because there's no self inflicted fear (fear is just something created by the mind and can be overcome). Just because I say this, doesn't me I don't have fears. I fear being in large crowds of people, especially when I don't know anyone. Also, just because I say this, doesn't mean I'm emo. I'm bipolar, but these words don't prove that. Maybe more towards emotionless. But, these are just the words I type. Talking is so much better.  

Dirzdra

Smexi Psyko Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:57 pm
I'd either sit around and wait, or have a party. But I might do the first one. Then again, I might just fall asleep before it happens. Now that you think of it, I'm not so sure what I'd do.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:37 am
If death came near me, i'd rip his nipples off.  

lyssiah

Devbinks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:28 am
I would go spend it with my gf(VampiBear) heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items