Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement
[RP] The P&E Barn/classroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:19 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The headmistress ran a hand through her long hair and sighed. She had heard screaming coming from outside so she decided to check it out. Mckenzie frowned at the fact that there was screaming but it couldn't hurt to see if there were people still in the barn. Taking her dear sweet time she trudged along the pathway, not really wanting to see what was going on. She didn't want to know if students were being disgusting with each other but she didn't really think they were. No one would screech like that if they were being disgusting children... Mckenzie thought and sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose to keep away a headache that was brewing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: The P&E Barn
whσ í'm wíth: Tsuki and Rory
hσw í fєєl: Self-Loathing

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He walked to the P&E Barn, cursing himself along the way. The weight of the girl's camera and his pocket knife were weighing down his pockets, so he removed the knife just as he reached the outside of the barn. He figured he'd just stay outside, so he pressed his back to the wall of the barn, and slid to the ground slowly. He stared at the knife he'd been twirling absent-mindedly in his right hand. He remembered times like these where'd he'd been foolish and made himself bleed but he was smarter than that now, and Rory would have his a** for doing it again. He threw the knife at the ground a few feet in front of him. Maybe I shouldn't spar anymore. It's not safe. ..What if something else happens.. What do I do? He clutched at his hair, a few stray tears sliding down his cheeks. He didn't want to feel like a monster, but he did, and there wasn't anything he could do to change it.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The headmistress looked at the P&E Barn to see Kane there. He looked upset about something. She cautiously walked over to him to examine if he was injured or not. Noticing the knife that he threw she nodded to herself. Something really is bothering him... Mckenzie knelt down in front of him and looked at the upset teenager. "Would you mind telling me what happened Mr. Easton? You seem very upset." The headmistress said kindly and gave him a sympathetic smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
His eyes snapped up to meet the Headmistress'. He hadn't even noticed her when he'd come, or thought that anyone could be near, for that matter. Would she expel me if she knew what I did? Would I be punished? He flinched at the idea of punishment, not daring to break the silence between them for fear of what would happen if he fessed up.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 am
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She smiled gently at him, noticing the distress. "You'll be fine, I just wanna know why there was screaming coming from the barn earlier. Thought'd you'd know." The headmistress sighed and gave him a look of 'Kid, you'll be fine.' She sighed again and looked at the barn. "Just tell me what happened and why you're upset."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He shifted uncomfortably where he sat. His voice was quiet yet still comprehensible. I..I hurt her.. I didn't mean to.. we were sparring and I--" He looked away, not wanted to see her reaction.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She nodded. "It's alright, people get hurt all the time in the Barn." The headmistress smiled at him and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure whoever is hurt she'll be fine. Who was she anyway?" She asked and stood up. "You know, normally if the teacher was in there the person who actually did damage would get extra credit, especially those who were crafty in their way of fighting." Mckenzie looked at Kane again with a smile, hoping he would tell her who he had sparred with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
He shook his head. "Tsuki, but it wasn't like that. I went too far-- forget it. I'm just.. gonna stay out here for a while."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:09 pm
Headmistress Sileas~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She patted his shoulder. "Tsuki? She'll be fine before you know it. Getting fresh air is good, just don't leave the building after midnight." The headmistress said kindly and went to her office.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 pm
.:Sona Imithe:.
○Where: P&E Barn
○With: Don't Care
○Feel: Normal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona entered the P&E barn, already knowing she could come here to 'work out' as some people called it. She set her stuff aside and found an area where she could practice her moves. Sona set up a dummy and got into position.
Sona did a round house kick in the face, hit (where on a normal person) pressure points were located. She practiced her martial arts on the dummy for about an hour. She finished by punching the dummy in the gut, knocking it over.
Sona went over and pulled out a water bottle, taking a quick drink and sitting beside the dummy. "This place is so much better then my last Academy..." Sona said to herself.

[Bell-chan]

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 pm
«Ɍaziel» «Crimson Shadow» «Ῥ&E»

“I am way more than meets the eye...”

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel appeared from seemingly nowhere, clapping slowly. "That was quite nice little one, but make sure to return the dummy when you're done." He gave her a kind smile. "I like to keep it a bit organized. I like your moves, much like my own in fact." ~~

✘✘

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:05 am
Sona Imithe
○Where & With: P&E Barn, Raziel
○Wearing: The School Uniform (shorts under)
○Feel: Barely tired.

Sona looked at Raziel. "Hmm, I was starting to think no one gives a crap." She stood up and brushed herself off, kicked up the dummy and faced Raziel. She spoke in her usual soft voice, "And just whom are you?".

[Bell-chan]

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:11 pm
[Bell-chan]

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel chuckled and walked up to her. "I'm Raziel Shadow, the P&E teacher. You are...Sona Imithe right? Silver Smoke." He extended his hand.~~

✘✘

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:22 pm
LSF- RazielXx

Sona Imithe
Where & With: Raziel, P&E Barn
Wearing: School uniform with shorts under
Feeling: bored

"Silver smoke, Aka Sona Imithe. You're correct on that. I learned those moves from father when I was only 8. They're nothing special." she said, picking up her stuff. For kicks and giggles Sona kicked the dummy back into the area she found it.  

[Bell-chan]

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm
[Bell-chan]

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel smirked at her kicking the dummy, he didn't particularly care about the shape the barn was in, but didn't need the headmistress on his a**. "Going so soon?" He tilted his head at her.~~

✘✘

Classroom floor two [class] - culture&assimulation, protection&enforcement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces