Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Headmistress' Office [head's office]
My Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London knocked on the headmistress's door with a question in her mind about all the classes and rules and particularly everything. She just came to this school a couple days ago but it didn't mean she knew what she was doing in everything. She could ask the other students but she knew one mistake with one of them her cover is blown.

...As a trained assassin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

[Bell-chan]

Spider London

━╃ Mckenzíe Síℓeas ╄━ // ━╃ Headmistress ╄━

► ωhere i'm at:
My Office ◄ // ► ωho i'm ωith: The people in my office ◄ // ► hoω i ƒeel: Interested

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Mckenzie frowned at Vasilissa's question and mulled it over a bit. She did not want to allow certain students to carry weapons on them because then everyone would want to and that would just be too irritating for her to deal with. She rapped her fingers on the desk in thought and then looked at the senior once again. "I understand where you are coming from Vasilissa, sweetheart, but if one person can carry a weapon on them, everyone will start doing it and then I would have to confiscate them from everyone. If you would like to have a weapon in your possession it will be in the barn for your safety and everyone else's. The headmistress said levelly. She did not want to sound mean, but she did not want to give the other students the idea that they could carry their weapons around. This was a school, not a warzone and she really did not want to make her sisterhood look like a warzone. Mckenzie watched the senior for her reaction and hoped that the girl would see it her way. "You know, if you need a firearm then it's probably too late..." She said seriously. The headmistress knew that was a little harsh, but it was the truth. If one needed a firearm in the field then it would be too late for them.

She turned her attention to the door when she heard knuckles rapping on the door. "Come in." Mckenzie said and looked at Kirito. She knew that it was unfair to make him wait, but she had a feeling that he needed to talk to her alone, and since there was one student still in her office, and probably another one outside she had to make him wait. Her blue eyes silently apologized to him. She then looked back at the door and waited for the person to walk in.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Her Voice (orange haired one)  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:38 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

SpiderLondon

PoppiHollaPuddelz

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kirito Williams ▬ Covert Operations
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You never know what you're looking for---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Kirito looked up at the senior girl with amazement. A hint of shock as well. This student seemed interesting to Kirito. Her question made him grin at her with amusement in his eyes. Kirito was excited to see about this girl. He remembered seeing her on the student list at some point, her picture although, left his mind at the time. Her purred slightly, taking interest in this girl. He truly wanted to see what would happen. After her question was answered, Kiritos grin still did not vanish.

Kirito's smile faded out as there was another knock on the door. The Headmistress invited them in, making Kirito pout childishly. Another student had to speak with her, and no doubt she would go before him. Sighing, he sat there in wait. Kirito leaned on the arm of the chair, putting his feet up on the other arm.
"I suppose I shall just wait once more, then. Wake me when you have the time." Kirito said, closing his eyes. His arms crossed, Kirito began to go into a seemingly-unconscious state. Still, he remained on alert as he always has..

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

---Until you stop looking

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaichou

Jennyss729

Out Of Lead

[Bell-chan]

User ImageUser Image

[ "V" ] - [ s e n i o r ] - [ " L i l i u m " ]

"I understand, Headmistress."
                                          There was not one flicker of emotion on her face - after all, Vasilisa knew the school, and the woman before her well enough to play with the percentages of this actually happening in her head. It had been less than ten percent, and was dropping steadily still. Still, she noted with interest the Covert Operations teacher's smile at her question, drawing from that and his new posture that he was not a little bit childish. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to get to know him a little outside of class.
                                          "Then I'll take my leave. Thank you for your time -" here, she paused and turned deliberately to look at Kirito, as if mocking him for yet another delay to his matters with the head. Without another backward glance (though she knew full well that both adults were watching her leave), Vasilisa exited out the front door for the first time in her life, spinning her balisong in a quick show of skill. If Kirito were smart enough, he'd take the hint - if he were brash enough, he'd accept the challenge. As the door slowly closed, there was a quiet clink of metal before Vasilisa locked the knife and headed for the P&E barn.

[ o o c ::] ~

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Headmistress' Office [head's office]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out