Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image Jacob Solum --~--вrιтιѕн // чєαr 12 // "тelυм"

"Dangerous...? I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..."

Jacob had stayed silent for their conversation, simply munching on his bagel as Eve admitted how she got in. Sure it had been a bit surprising to hear, but Jacob had heard of people doing such things for less...honorable causes. 

There certainly is a colorful array of people here, isn't there? 

He amused himself with trying to guess what kind of person he would meet next, realizing his bagel was gone at the same time he realized Eve had just addressed him. 

Jacob quietly laughed at the question, no hint of offense on his face as he wiped his hands on a napkin.
"I like tea fairly well, but not as much as the stereotype would lead you to believe." He answered with an amused smile, glancing once at the cup of coffee in Eve's hand.

"I'm more of a coffee person, really."

"I'm as harmless as a fly, I assure you..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
ℰʌɑɳℊℯℓїɳℯ ❛ℰʌℯ❜ Ðℯℭɑ℘ɼɨσ

I don't play by the rules,
I don't do the whole honesty thing,
I won't tolerate the strong powerful bullies.
I won't defend the weak who have a I can't so I won't idea.
But I will have another chocolate espresso with a few marshmallows.

Eve just laughed wholeheartedly when he said that. She was a sucker for irony which is one of the reasons she likes Shakespeare. Her sapphire eyes lit up and she seemed more relaxed like she finally wasn't just a observer and said with playfulness and a hint of disbelief in her voice "I have no idea how you can tolerate this vile thing." Crinkling her nose in distaste she added "Its sooo bitter even when I add an absurd amount of cream and sugar. I honestly don't understand at all why anyone would want such a blah drink."

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the white knight,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
but if you can't tell which I like to be,
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 am
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Chris stumbled into the dining area, actually taking a moment to observe his surroundings before attempting to make a step forward. When his brain finally registered that it was breakfast and that was why there were so many people wandering about, he clumsily made his way to Jacob who seemed to be surrounded by two girls. Oh, that's a rare sight. He thought to himself sleepily, still not completely used to seeing girls around the school campus, especially in the mornings when his brain wasn't fully functional. Plopping himself down into the empty seat next to Jacob without bothering to grab anything to eat, Chris proceeded to use Jacob's arm as a pillow wordlessly. Resting his head on his friend's shoulder heavily, Chris croaked out a tired "Morning," before getting comfortable on his friend and shutting his eyes to attempt another chance at sleep.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:36 am

Jacob chuckled a little at Eve's distasteful expression, eyeing the other bagel in his tray with a doubtful look."Some french cappuccinos are sweet. Though I prefer the bitter taste really, it's an eye opener."

He admitted, considering going to get his own cup. Talking with Zella and Eve had woken him up some, but his temper was still a bit short and his morning drowsiness hadn't quite left him. About to open his mouth to ask why Eve had gotten a cup of coffee anyways, he was distracted as Chris slid into the seat next to him and...nuzzling into him?

His eyes widened a little in surprise, a bit worried with how comfortable Chris's head was on his shoulder. Well that certainly wasn't going to keep him awake.
"C'mon Chris, at least have something to eat."He nudged his friend gently, shoving the bagel into the boy's free hand.

"I'll spill juice on you if you don't."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

Eve nodded at his reasoning for liking coffee. She took another sip and noticed how it was almost gone and was starting to get lukewarm so she finished it up. Then a blonde came in and just nuzzled up next to Jacob. Assuming he was his friend Eve laughed at the sight, it was cute. So she said "Good morning to you as well, and Jacob I don't think juice will do much...try something more drastic, perhaps coffee." the last part she said with a slight end clearly joking about there coffee conversation

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:22 am
User Image

Feeling something soft being shoved into his hand and hearing what sounded to be a soft spoken threat from his friend, Chris frowned and let out an incoherent mumble for a reply. There was no way he was going to chew what felt to be a piece of rubber this early in the morning. No freaking way. Being the pampered child he was, waking up was definitely something not something he excelled in, too used to having the assistance of two or more people. The bonus addition of his low blood pressure didn't help at all, even managing to tide away his oddball, energetic personality till the later hours of the day. Letting out a little wistful sigh, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, not making any moves to remove himself from his makeshift alive pillow.

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 am

Jacob poked at his friend's cheek, raising an eyebrow at not even being able to get a reply out of the boy. He chuckled a little at Eve's comment, one hand reaching out for his glass of juice.

"No way I'd waste a good cup of coffee simply to get Chris awake."

He tilted his hand ever so slightly, spilling the juice on top of Chris's (very, very comfortable) head. He had doubts if Chris would do more than make a whining sound, but at least then Jacob would be able to tow him off to get a shower. Really, Chris was worse than he was in the mornings.

Tearing off a piece of the bagel, he bumped it against Chris's lips in an effort to get him to eat something. It probably wouldn't, but Jacob could always pour another cup of cold juice on his best friend's head...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 am
User Image

Eve laughed at poor Chriss' expense. It just seemed a bit wrong to spill juice on someone but hey no harm no foul. Decideing she can't run for 48 hours from what she had yesterday, a bowl of cereal, and her two cups of coffee she got back up and said "I'll be back, again. I just need another cup of cereal-err coffee that's what meant."

So she stood up once more and made her over sweet coffee with a cup of Frosted Flakes cereal to hold her over until lunch. Which she somehow knew wouldn't work and that she'd be a wreck all day.

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

"Agh-" Chris let out a sound that seemed to be caught between a cry of alarm and a cough as the cold juice spilled down his hair and cast a cobweb down his back. "What was that for?" Groaning slightly, Chris lifted his now dripping head from Jacob's shoulders and sent his friend an unimpressed pout. Chris continued to whine as he shook his head slightly, sending droplets of juice flying in every direction as petty revenge. Now that he was considerably more awake then before, he sent the girl sitting next to Jacob a horrified look that resembled the look of a kicked puppy as he realised that she had suggested coffee as Jacob's next weapon. "Ew, I'm all sticky and gross now. That was so unnecessary... J...acob." He let out a yawn at the end of his sentence, feeling the familiar drowsiness starting to take over his senses again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 am
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
whєrє í αm: Breakfast
whσ í'm wíth: Everyone At Breakfast
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She giggled at the two, drawing a few patterns on the table in front of her. To anyone else they'd be a bunch of intertwined lines, but Zella had seen the symbol too many times to know that it was symbolic of something more. She spoke to them absentmindedly. "Good morning, Chris. Sleep well last night?" She looked up, smiling warmly at him before looking down at her handy-work on the table. She frowned, realizing she had probably spaced out for a bit. The absent minded daydreaming was becoming more frequent, and she was a bit worried. She simply shrugged, as there was nothing she could do about it for the moment, and pulled an eraser out of her pocket to erase the symbol from the table.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 am

"I disagree, I found it absolutely necessary."Jacob replied smoothly, an amused smile curled on his lips as he was splattered with juice. Chris's maturity always managed to astound him.

"It's breakfast time, as in you need to eat."Jacob ordered, pushing the bagel back into the boy's hands. He couldn't say he felt particularly bad for ruining Chris's hair; it was practically an act of mercy, what with his self restraint considerably lower in the mornings.

Snickering a little at Eve's comment, he nodded once in her direction before going back to urge Chris to eat. Really, the boy could be so terribly stubborn sometimes.
"Don't come complaining to me when you're hungry in the middle of the day." The warning was a flimsy one; Jacob didn't really mind Chris's whining, finding it more amusing than anything else. Still, he felt the need to say it in order to make the boy eat something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

Eve sat back down with her cereal and nasty drink. Looking over at Chris she just said "Now come on Chris you know you should wake up." Sliding over her extra sweetened coffee over to Cris. Though she thought about it for a moment and said "I kinda put an absurd amount of sweetener in it so it might be too sweet."

Looking at Zella she said "I second that notion, it was necessary" With that said she nodded her head as if that made it more important then began to eat her cereal happily.

If you have to ask,
yes I'm the black queen,
XXX
your on the wrong team.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OOℂ:

Cookie_Lover67

Partying Entrepreneur

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
hσw í fєєl: Excited

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

His smile faltered bit at the mention of the spar. Most of the people who he'd sparred with, along with the people in his class, at Blackthorn knew he wasn't good with separating fake, practice fights, with real ones. It was a major downfall for him as he'd nearly gone too far once and almost broke a classmates arm. The doctor had tried to explain it to him one summer. He, the doctor, said that it was kind of like an ex-soldier who couldn't get his mind around the fact that he was back home, and not still under attack. The doctor said his case was extremely mild compared to that, but it was more of a mental thing, judging from what happened in his childhood. He tried to smile for Rory and Tsuki's sake. He didn't want to hurt her. She might be able to hold her own in the spar itself, but when the spar was over, who knew if he'd be able to control himself this time. "Ha.. Yeah, I can't wait."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm
zєllα cσríє // чєαr 11 // "rєnєgαdє"
hσw í fєєl:
Happy

Cause see they call me a menace and if the shoe fits I'll wear it..

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She smirked slightly, scrubbing her eraser furiously at the table in an attempt to get it all off. "Well, personally, I would've slipped a few ice cubes in his shirt and pants but hey. She shrugged, a smile evident on her face. "Whatever floats your boat."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth grin and bear it.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image
After finished his breakfast Arctic stood up from the table and picked up his dishes and placed them in the dirty dish bucket. Before taking out his pocket watch.
"It looks like I got some time to kill before class start"
He thought as he looked at the time, he was still tired but walking back to the dorm for quick cat nap would take to much time.
Unsure what to do he left the dining hall.
[Exits]  
Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces