Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Dorms
whσ í'm wíth: Rory
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He eyed his friend warily, confused at his line of questioning. "Did someone drug you for a change, man? What kind of question is that?"

His tone was highly defensive, as if he didn't want to even think about the subject, let alone consider the answer he might have. The fact that Rory was asking him about made him wonder. How did he feel about Tsuki?

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:23 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Kane
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He huffed indignantly at the questions. Rory did not like the fact that Kane insinuated that he himself had been drugged. "You think I'd let someone close enough to drug me? You're crazy if you think that." The redhead replied icily. He wanted to know what Kane thought about this interesting girl and was kind of amused at the fact that his best friend was actually defensive about something. "You're never defensive. Tell me what you feel about her. I know she feels something for you." Rory told him stoically as he eyed him. He wanted answers and he would do anything to get them from his friend. Anything really meant anything.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He rolled his eyes and groaned, dropping back on his bed a bit dramatically. "Would you take I don't know as an answer?"

He covered his face with his hands, knowing damn well that when Rory wanted answers, he got them, and "I don't know" would never be an acceptable one. He sighed and turned to face him. "She's-- Wait, did you say she has feelings for me? As in she likes me?" He didn't know why- okay, maybe he did- the thought of her having any sort of romantic feelings for him suddenly made him giddy but it did, and he needed to figure it out. And fast, because Rory didn't seemed very pleased at him.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory gave to look of 'that's not a good answer dumbass' to Kane when he told him that he didn't know. He didn't understand how someone could not know something. The redhead nodded when Kane asked if Rory meant that Tsuki liked him. "It's quite obvious by how even though you had hurt her she still wanted to be by you. I've read her diary. She mentioned you a lot." Rory replied and hoped that Kane would not be pissed that he stole her diary to read it. He smirked at his friend. "You do know that if you will not give me a sufficient answer I will resort to running tests." Rory threatened halfheartedly. The ginger knew that threatening with tests was a cheap shot but hey, he would do it. He was just too curious about his friend's obvious liking of the girl that neither of them really knew just yet.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He eyed his friend warily. Surely he wouldn't run tests on his best friend. Although he knew what his friend was capable of, and running a few "harmless", as he called them, tests was like child's play. "Okay, alright, Rory. Maybe I like her, I don't know. You haven't even given me enough time to think about it."

He sighed, knowing that he was lying through his teeth. He'd had more than enough time to think about it, and he was sure Rory knew it. His mind was moving a mile a minute though. So what if he liked her? Sh-- Wait, had he said he stole her diary? Anger flashed through his eyes. "You stole her diary, Rory? That's personal property, man! Are you kidding me?" He wasn't really angry at his friend, just annoyed. He didn't like the thought of him taking her property, even if it wasn't for malicious purposes.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:16 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

His smile turned a little sadistic when his friend said that he didn't have enough time to think about it. Rory knew that he was lying and turned his tone a little more dangerous sounding. "Liar. You know damn well that disappearing off of the face of the earth gives you enough time to think." He said to him. The ginger was still thinking about running tests, which meant more shock therapy and some hallucinogens which he'll never say how he managed to get them into the school. His thoughts came to a halt as Kane realized that he told him that he stole Tsuki's diary. He smirked widely at his friend. "Yes I did. It was for research to see if I would allow her near my best friend. You like her, it's obvious. Every time I say something against her, like wanting to study her or taking her diary you are appalled. I want to know how much you like her though. I've never seen you like this so it's taking my interest." Rory said and crossed his arms. He looked a little triumphant because he got the reaction that he wanted from Kane. The ginger really did steal Tsuki's diary and read it but to Rory it was for 'study' purposes.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He rolled his eyes and groaned out of frustration. His friend really wanted to know what he felt for her. "Yeah, I like her. A lot, alright? What do you want me to say, the sun shines out her a**?"

He shook his head, mentally scolding himself for talking about her in such a way that could be seen as disrespectful. "That everytime I see her my breath gets caught? What would you like to hear, Ror'? Want me to write a whole love novel about her, hm?" He folded his arms over his chest, pouting a little. He knew that this was new for him, it was obvious as far as he was concerned and he didn't like it.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He smiled when Kane finally admitted that he liked Tsuki. The smile faltered when his friend made smart a** comments about his curiosity. "Kane, calm. I just wanted to know and for you to admit to yourself that you have feelings for a girl that already cares a lot about you." Rory told him and smiled again. He sighed at his friend's pouting and ran a hand through his hair. "Now that, that is dealt with, where the hell were you when you disappeared?" The ginger asked in partial concern and partial irritation that he had no clue where Kane had gone.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He sighed, grateful that the conversation was now taking a different turn. His pout dissipated as he answered. "I was at the barn for a little while, then I just went wandering."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory sighed and laid on his bed. "Wandering, as in, in the woods?" He asked and ran a hand through his hair lazily. "Next time make sure you're not gone as long as you were. I had no clue where you were or how to find you. It was irritating around."

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:24 am

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He turned onto his side, his tone slightly mocking. "Aww, was someone worried? Don't worry I'll be sure to make it home before midnight."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 am
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory rolled his eyes. "Right. I've been bored. No one wants to be my test subject." He said and huffed a little. "You know how I am. They won't hurt a little bit." His lips curled into a sadistic grin.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:28 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He rolled his eyes, silently glad that their friendship could now return back to normal. "Haha. Never in your life, MacIssac. Keep dreamin'." He realized that in the time he'd been back, he hadn't seen Tsuki at all. He felt as though he needed to apologize to the girl. Grovel, even. "Hey, Ror', do you know where I might find Tsuki right about now?

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory pouted. "Please? I won't torture you. You know I won't." He begged his friend. When Kane asked where he could find Tsuki he sighed and smiled at him. "Culture and Assimilation classroom. She hangs in there a lot for the tea." The ginger told him and sat up. "While you go find her, I'll go find a research subject." The psychotic male stood up and started to rummage around the room for chloroform, electroshock bracelets, a needle and some liquid drug that he somehow managed to get into the school.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

You can sound the alarm,

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He smirked and shook his head. He knew, and he was pretty sure Rory knew that no one was going to willingly be a test subject. No matter how "harmless" they were. "Try not to drug them too bad alright?" He clasped his friend on the shoulder, making his way out of the room to find Tsuki.

[[Exit To Culture and Assimilation Classroom]]
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items