Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

" 'Kay. Glad to hear it guys,"
Claude smiled widely at the fact that his roommates, despite being possibly a little more wary of him, accepted him. Maybe this will be a good year... Claude debated going to the library. He felt tired suddenly...

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:05 pm
«Ɍaziel» «Crimson Shadow» «Ῥ&E»

“I am way more than meets the eye...”

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel nodded back and tilted his head. He called down the hall in a slightly quiet voice, "Where are you going?" ~~

✘✘

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He raised an eyebrow at the strange. Who did this guy think he was? "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He folded his arms over his chest in a gesture of annoyance, waiting for an answer.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel smirked at the boy. "I'm sorry let me introduce myself." He held out a hand. "I'm Raziel Shadow, your P&E teacher."~~

✘✘

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

шhere I AmMy Dorm
шho I'm WithErich
Ңow I FeelDevious

User Image

He glanced at the hand in front of him and briefly considered being rude and not shaking it before rolling his eyes at the thought and shaking the male's hand. "Nice to meet you, I guess, but truthfully where I go is my business. No disrespect." With that, he calmly walked to the library.

[Exit. To. Library. ..Again xD]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:44 pm

User Image
✘✘

~~Raziel shrugged and followed him.~~

✘✘

Raziel_Alastor

Durem Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:51 am
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude stretched and yawned. He didn't realize until now that he hadn't slept for a week. Geez...I need to get more sleep...Claude began pacing the room to get his brain working again. After a minute or two he stopped and turned to Erich."Hey Erich, do you know who that sliver-haired guy was?"Claude, seeing his legs were almost touching Erich's, took a few steps back.I don't want to enter his personal space. That could become a little awkward...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He silently prayed that there was no one in his dorm, as he couldn't hear anyone talking. That didn't really mean anything though. They could just be whispering. Dominic resisted the urge to bang his head against the door in frustration, opting to knock on the door instead. "Erich? Claude?"

Suddenly feeling like an idiot for not just opening the door as it was his dorm, he smiled sheepishly at Amelia, the nerves obviously shining through. What was making him so nervous, he didn't exactly know. Upon stepping into the room hand in hand with Amelia, he noticed that the two of them really hadn't moved an inch since he'd been gone. He rolled his eyes in frustration, determined to get them out of the room.

"Hey, Erich.. Want to do me a favor, man?" He huffed. He just knew that Erich would probably make fun of him for blatantly caring about Amelia, let alone bringing her to their room. He mouthed a silent sorry to Amelia, flashing her an apologetic grin.

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia was laughing to herself as they walked down the halls of the dorms, playing slight handsies. Once they arrived to what she believed was his dorm, she noticed he was looking somewhat nervous. He knocked on his door; and she rocked on her feet a little bit, still holding his hand.

It appeared as though his roommates were there; Erich being the darker haired one, and then Claude. She smiled politely at them both, and stood there awkwardly; slightly nodding at Dominic's apology, she knew how boys could be.
Will they leave? I wonder what's gonna happen here...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich shrugged at Claude's question; he had no idea who that guy was, and frankly, he didn't give a crap. Claude was acting somewhat strangely, he noted, as he stretched a little. After a little while of awkward silence between the two; there was a knock on the door... Was Dominic really knocking? Erich couldn't help but chuckle at his own roommates oddity. "Yeah, what's up, Volta?" Erich asked him, once he entered the room; with a girl in tote... Was that the Amelia girl he had teased his buddy about? Why the hell is she in our room? He wondered, giving Dominic an accusing look. His brows furrowed a little when he asked for a favour. "What can I do for you, loser?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude looked over to see Dominic re-enter the dorms with a girl. A little surprised to see a girl in their dorms so soon, Claude was slightly stunned for a moment. "Hey Dominic. What's up? Claude smiled and nodded politely back to Amelia as he kicked his stuff more under the bed to make it look neater for the girl present. Claude assumed that Dom' and the girl wanted privacy in the dorm but he was unsure if Erich would leave his precious laptop and equipment in there with them so easily.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He shot Erich a look for calling him a loser in front of Amelia. "Shut the hell up and listen."

He ran a hand through his hair, the awkwardness of the situation catching up to him. He smiled at Amelia's acceptance, loving how she was seemingly so calm. He hugged her closer to his side, reveling in the feel of her next to her.

"We need a place to uh.. take a nap, and sleeping here with you guys in the room would be kind of uh.." He looked towards the cieling, not knowing if Erich would even comply with no strings attached, let alone comply to begin with. "Uh.. awkward, you know?"

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich gave him a blank look for a moment, after he gave him trouble; frankly Erich didn't give a s**t if there was a girl in the dorms; as long as she didn't touch his stuff or reside there permanently.

However, he did enjoy teasing Dominic about it. He looked at the girl for a moment, how possessive he was of her. The girl leaned her head onto Dominic like she was unaware of the situation... Either that or she was strangely quiet.

Once Erich heard the request, he couldn't help but burst out laughing. He noticed that Claude smirked a little to himself, as he proceeded to kick things around. Erich wasn't prepared to give them that type of respect. Did Dominic know that he sounded like he intended to have sex with that girl?
"Is there anything in it for me? I'm not sure if I trust you two in here by yourselves."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 pm

шhere I AmDining Hall
шho I'm WithAmelia
Ңow I Feel

User Image

He started to laugh. looking over to Claude he noticed the male's smirk. He shook his head, not thinking about the words that he spoke. "First of all, I haven't known her long enough to fu--.."

His eyes widened and turned to the girl at his side. He eyed her warily before continuing.

"What I meant was uh.. I.. We.. We're not going to do that. Because we um.. haven't.. ********> He tapped his head on the door frame in frustration. "Look man, we're seriously just going to take a nap. Some privacy would be nice."

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 pm

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Might want to watch what you say in front of your girlfriend there, eh, Dominic?"Erich couldn't help but tease even more; the girl turned a shade of red as Dominic spoke. She looked like she wanted to speak, but she didn't for whatever reason.

Erich did know when enough was enough though; he chuckled again and patted Dominic on the shoulder.
"Dominic, I assume you'll pay me back later. C'mon Claude, let's give them their lovers space." Erich said, gesturing for Claude to follow him; after he grabbed his laptop.

[[Exit to: Wherever the hell they go; Claude and Erich]]

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff