Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Galla Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana nodded in reply to London's inquiry on the synopsis of 'Would You Rather?'. She smirked wickedly at the interesting question. "Hmm... Ride on the roof of a speeding bullet train, probably."
Hana sat there just staring at London for a few minutes trying to think of one for her. "Oh, I know! Would you rather get a tooth pulled or be tested with needles?" Hana really couldn't think of something hard to ask so she just went with the second thing that came to mind. The first thing that came to her mind was: "Would you rather have cat allergies or take a shower with a large spider?". She wasn't very good at Would You Rather.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London chuckled at Hana's answer due to her knowing that being on top of a speeding bullet train would surely have you fly off, and maybe have you skim the top of the train along the way leaving you with skin missing or just painful wounds before falling and dying. While just jumping off a cliff would give a swifter death. But she let it pass as she saw the girl looking at the brown hair girl with such focus.

"Needles, I suppose I'd say." London replied simply after thinking about it for a while. Needles using have lasting pain for a day or so while getting a tooth pulled out would hurt about three weeks or more due to the teeth being so close to nerves.

"Would you rather lose your grandma or father?" The young girl seemed very inclined to asking questions that affected the orange hair girl's mind but even London didn't understand why.

...As a trained assassin.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I could care less. I mean..."
The redhead's face flushed slightly. She knew that wasn't true. She'd choose her grandmother because she would never want her father to die.
"I would rather lose my grandma than my father, I guess."
Hana's smile only retreated for a second when she rubbed her belly.
"Would you rather get food or go to the library?"
Hana was really just seeing where to go because she didn't want to hang around the dorms for much longer and she was hoping to drag London along too. She could ask her more questions and vice versa. Hana still had some snacks in her bag that she could sneak into the library, if they chose to go there, and she wanted to see if she could find a couple books on hand-to-hand combat so she wouldn't suck as much at hand-to-hand combat as she did now.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London gave a sly smile when she heard the senior admit that she rather lose her grandmother, though she also figured that it would be heart wrenching for the red haired girl to lose her grandmother too. When she noticed the girl rub her stomach she could only guess that she was hungry. The brunette's smile receded into a blank expression when she heard Hana ask if London rather go to the library or eat, the brunette just gave a smile chuckle before replying, "Eat food." She replied with a smirk, "You seem hungry, Hana. I'm quite hungry as well, so why not?" She kept her smirk on as she got off her bed and stood up, she then offered the red haired girl a hand to help her up.

(Sorry for not replying for a while.)  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana smiled and took London's hand to stand up. She was glad she wasn't the only hungry one. "Alrighty. To the Dining Hall then?" Hana went to stretch but her stomach interrupted her with a low growl. Oh lord, I need food...
She laughed lightly and headed for the door to the hallway.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
(It's alright. I took a long time too; Sorry about that. Want to run into the people in the Hallway RP before going to get food (and would our food be snack or?)?)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London stared at the red head for a couple of seconds before making a small chuckle in annoyance, "Yea, you are hungry alright...Vamos to the dining hall" She replied to the growling stomach with a little bit of a mexican accent mixed in. She ignored her stupid accent while walking to the door behind Hana.

(Sure. But I will be on a hiatus until saturday.)  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: Dorms, [I think] Alone
○Wearing: Climbing
○Feeling: Interested.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona quickly went into her room, ignoring the world around her. In her mind, she was alone. Completely alone. Not like it was different in the real world. Running towards her bed, she skidded to a stop before grabbing her still untouched suitcase. With a quick flashstep, Sona sat on her bed and had her smallest suitcase in her lap. Pulling out a laptop, an ipod, and a flute, Sona shut her suitcase with a loud click. Each had a different purpose, yet all would soon be used together. Her intentions seemed random if someone else had not had the background, but she knew exactly what needed to go where and why. Sona quickly unpacked her things, remembering that she had not really spent that much time in her room at all! Placing her clothes and belongings where they belonged, she noticed a picture frame beside a girls bed. From the reflection of the bathroom mirror, it was Tsuki and the two boys from her little trio. Sona looked at it before returning to her normal fiddling with devices.

The albino shoved her three devices into the messanger bag she seemed to always carry with her. Looking down, she noticed how she was dressed. Wasn't she in this...yesterday? No. But it certainly looked like it. Quickly locking up her bag, Sona opened her larger suitcase. Scampering through it, she pulled out a normal outfit from when she would run around the forest that surrounded her parents house. The little british girl slipped on her shoes, looking in the mirror. Sona sighed at the sight of her white hair, wanting to dye it. Although it would require a trip to town... What color would it be, anyway? Nevermind that. She needed to get Tsuki updated. But... where is she? No, she doesn't stay in one place to long.. Oh well! Sona sighed and grabbed her bag, walking out the door.
"I wonder if they care if we go off campus. Oh well. ******** 'em." Sona thought

[Sona Walks To: RoseVille: Burger Joint.]

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Dorms
шно: Nobody
тноυgнтs: wOW LONG TIMESKIP GUYS also ignore the graphic I'm gonna make a new one soon

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria breezed in and threw down her suitcase, claiming a top bunk across from another like she and Bea had agreed on. Luckily for her, the layout of the dorms didn't seem to differ very much, so she found another small storage space next to the bunk she had claimed just like the one in the tenth grade dorms.

There wasn't much going on in the dorm, so Vi took the time to start setting up her little space again; taking sheets and taping them to the ceiling to enclose the bed a bit, hiding her candy stash under a floor board so Bea wouldn't find it, setting up her laptop, and various other things to make it feel mildly like home.

It had been a halfway-decent summer. She'd taken out another two targets, making the list shorter, but for once she'd had someone to talk to in between while she had been on the streets. She hadn't bothered going home; no point.

Sweets hoard hidden, bed set up, and laptop running, Vi climbed up to the bed and flopped down. After shooing tramps, beating up muggers, and hitting some targets, the familiar awful mattress was welcome. Maybe she could relax a little bit before the others appeared.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
ƅєαƭɾɪƈє ɯɪℓℓɪαɱƨ ƒɪɾєƈɾαƈƙєɾ

Only around fifteen or twenty minutes later a wheezing Bea entered the room, laden with bags looking like they were bursting to the brim. The recently-graduated-now-Junior had automatically wandered to the dorms, not even bothering to glance at the bulletin board as she went in search of her new lodging. There was no way in hell she was going to elbow through that crowd of students with all the bags she was carrying. It was hard enough with her short stature, after all-!!!

Bea let out a relieved 'whoof!' as she set her bags next to an empty bunkbed, fully intending to take the bottom. (It would be easier to run if one of her bombs went wrong, but it wasn't like she was getting better-!!!) The girl hummed an offbeat tune as she unzipped one of her duffel bags, revealing a ridiculous amount of furry lumps. On closer inspection these furry lumps seemed to have been Bea's arrange of strange stuffed animals, a collection of creatures which Bea greeted cheerily before arranging in a rather odd manner about her new bed. It wasn't her bed without her stuffed animals, after all!

Adjusting one of the various different clips and bobbypins now stuck in her newly styled hair, Bea swung her body around to go back to the bags she had dropped at the doorway -- only to give a little gasp at Vi sitting on top of her bunk. Why, Bea hadn't even noticed beyond all the ridiculous stuffed leather her poor arms had to carry! (If only Mr Alex the lion could come to life and carry all her stuff for her. That would make life so much easier.)

"ROSIE!" Bea yelled, voice high with joy as she threw her arms up into the air and rushed toward her friend's bunkbed happily. It had been such a long break, and with only Rosie to talk to over the summer (Bea had only enough sense to trade numbers with Vicky, though whether Vicky voluntarily handed her digits over was up to debate) Bea had found herself missing her friends terribly. It was kind of hard to make friends in your old town when everyone was out to stab you! (Especially when a few of them were successful and you had to end up in the hospital for a while.)

The train of thought had Bea patting her waist absentmindedly, once again reminded of the bandages wrapped tightly around her abdomen. They felt terribly awkward underneath her clothing, but that wasn't the thing Bea wanted to be focusing on! Her bestest flower wife was in the flesh right in front of her, just lying around like she didn't know who Bea was!

(With the dramatic amount of change Bea's appearance had gone under, that probably wouldn't have been so surprising.)

"Oh my gosh you look so different???Summer really changed you wow you have no idea how much I missed you and don't even say we were texting all the time because I know you will and I know but I still missed you!!! How are you oh my gosh you look so different did I mention you changed because you did by the way did you know Blackthorn got rebuilt isn't that sad???"

ι do wαɴt тo do ιt, αɴd ι αм tryιɴɢ
wнo нere ιѕ мy αlly?
ι doɴ't ĸɴow!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

source
Thank u 2 Jennalaia for da kawaii graphic  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Dorms
шно: Bea, now
тноυgнтs: You said an hour, not twenty minutes.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi stared. Who the hell was this girl babbling in front of her? She talked like me and she acted like Bea, and she definitely sounded like Bea, but she didn't really... look like Bea. Bea was about six inches shorter and had glasses. Bea was small and adorable and looked twelve when was really nearly/actually seventeen. Bea had her cell phone number and had texted her twenty minutes ago that she would be there in an hour. Bea called her Ros-

Bea called her Rosie. And this girl called her Rosie.

Vi sat up, shook her head to clear her thoughts, and started processing what this girl (definitely Bea) had said.

Lessee... she missed me... I'm not allowed to say we were texting the whole time... Blackthorne got rebuilt... why is Blackthorne getting rebuilt sad? Oh... wait... that means that all the boys went back... right? So that means no more Rusty and Haxxy to irritate... and that means I have to deal with Enigma alone... oh, she stopped talking, I should say something.

In response, Vi stretched and tossed a few stray strands behind her back. "Missed you too, Bea, I guess. Wait, so Blackthorne getting rebuilt means I don't have to deal with Rusty and Haxxy and the other guys?" It kind of sucked, if she thought about it, but not that much. It seemed that Bea had taken the bottom bunk, too. "So other than getting like ten new stuffed toys like you told me over the phone, what else did you do for the last three months?"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana had spent most of her summer at the shooting ranges, whether her dad was with her or not. She had missed the feel of a gun in her hands and she had met some new people at the range that allowed her to put her talents to good use. Regardless, Hana was ready to get back to the rhythm of school.

She retrieved a bag of pretzel sticks from the bag that was slung over her shoulder then approached the bed she had last year. Hana plopped her bag down and walked towards two other girls that she had spotted.

I didn't think I missed this place that much, but hearing other girls voices having a normal conversation is actually quite nice...

Hana smiled as she leaned against the bunk post across from the two girls and stuck another pretzel stick in her mouth. She had heard about Blackthorn being rebuilt but she was hoping the boys could visit their school for a little bit longer.
Hana continued munching on her snacks until she got to the bottom of the bag, which is when she decided to finally speak up.

"Hey girls! I'm Hana," She smiled as she pushed off the bed post towards them to hold out her hand in greeting," I would've offered you two some of my pretzel sticks but I was a tad hungry. It always seems that the first walk back to the dorms takes up every ounce of my energy. Maybe I'm just a little out of shape." She laughed and looked back and forth between their faces.
" I think we might be in for a little fun this year, don't you think?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
ooc: I'm just going to say Hana's doing grade 12 again because she failed most of her courses last year *nods*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Bea found herself waiting patiently for Vi to respond, mildly wondering if time had stopped again. That was always so pesky, really!

The new junior practically beamed when Vicky responded, her eyes getting dewy at Vi's 'miss you too'. It had been a lot more then Bea had been expecting! Reciprocated feelings were always so nice!!! Not that Bea had a problem with it if they weren't reciprocated. That was okay too! But reciprocated feelings were the best kind of feelings.

The bright look dampened down a little at Vi's question about her summer, and Bea gave a laugh that sounded strangely nervous before glancing to the right.
        "Not much, I guess!" The girl admitted with a sheepish grin."Oh!!! Well, I did get new contacts! I don't think I look that different though, which is kinda lameeeeee." Bea added in as an afterthought, tugging on her own cheeks while giving a pout. She wanted to look older and more pretty, like the rest of the girls! Too bad she didn't own any makeup. Her wardrobe was maybe a little more fashionable (a lot), but Bea was admittedly a bit disappointed to find she hadn't changed at all. Weren't girls supposed to turn into delicately blooming flowers over summer break before arriving back at school and shocking all of the boys??

Ah, right. The boys weren't here anymore, anyways. Not that Bea particularly cared for shocking them all. She was extremely sad that she wouldn't be getting to see Erich or Dom or anyone else.

"Oh, yeah! And this." Hoping Vicky had zoned out by now, Bea quickly tugged up her shirt a little to show off the white bandage wrapping around her tan skin. There were a few other suspicious patches of dark skin that looked a lot like slash marks, but further inspection was cut off as Bea hurriedly shoved her shirt down when a new girl entered.

Bea gave a nervous smile when she realized it was a senior, forcing herself to ease up a little by reminding herself that she was a Junior, and all the cool juniors hung out with the cool seniors. Also, the girl looked rather friendly, but Bea only found herself more on guard because of the fact. It had almost become a self-conscious habit now.

"'M Bea!" The junior greeted with a friendly -- albeit still rather awkward -- grin. She glanced once at the pretzel sticks before giving Hana a mildly confused and wary look. "Uhhm, what do you mean by 'fun'?"

wнo нere ιѕ мy αlly?
ι doɴ't ĸɴow!

source

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 am
User Image
                                                                  ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                  αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Dorms // ωнσ: Hana, Bea // σσc: [strums guitar] I triedddd

Vi sat up at the flash of white, immediately concerned, but she was cut off as a senior girl entered the room. Vi narrowed her eyes; hadn't the girl been at school last year? She shrugged and accepted it; she'd seen weirder. For now her suspicions had been raised about Bea and she was intent on finding out what was up with her, but that was for another time. For now, she accepted that she wasn't going to be napping any time soon and hopped down to meet her roommate.

"I'm Black Rose, but most people call me Rose," she said, nodding in greeting. "I got here first. so I guess we're just waiting for the others to show up." She wrinkled her nose at the thought; many of the stupid people she'd come to associate with a vague meaning of 'friend' had packed up and gone back to their own campus, which she thought was quite irritating. Plus she had to move dorms, which was also irritating. Why couldn't they have stayed in the same building? That would've been easier.

Who else was sleeping in this building now anyway? Vi sincerely hoped that stupid redhead bimbo wasn't returning; she couldn't really stand her at all. At least she was out of the dorm with that whiny little Saga, who, if memory served, was due for some new roommates. She was stuck with... Bea, whoever this girl was, Ivy, Renegade, and basically all the rest of the stupid girls she'd managed to avoid last year. Was Smoke returning? Maybe she was. Was the other stupid girl returning, the one that Vi found simply annoying? Vi hoped not.

The girl sighed and leaned against the bunk, trying to think of something to stir conversation. Ah, just the thing. I need this info anyway. "So what's your codename?" she asked the redheaded girl casually, glancing at Bea.

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                            тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
              lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:40 pm
              User Image
              ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana put her hand down when seeing that neither of the girls wanted to shake it. "Nice to meet you Bea and Rose."

Hana found it interesting that one girl had given her name while the other gave her codename. And that one tried to smile openly to her while the other didn't even attempt eye contact with her. But regardless, both of them seemed friendly enough for Hana to be friendly towards however, she had stopped smiling as Bea asked her a question. She stared out a window as she spoke:
              "Just the usual, uneventful, all girls spy school fun. Y'know, classes, missions, meeting new people..." She turned away from the window and smiled at the two of them again, "New people like you two!"

Hana nodded when Rose said that they're all just waiting for others to show their faces but dropped her smile again as Rose asked what her codename was. "It's Red Sonata. Why? What's your real name, Rose?" Hana came of a little edgy which she figured must be due to the lack of sleep she'd gotten over the last couple of days.

Remembering that the other girl, Bea, was holding her shirt up before Hana had entered the room and that Rose was looking over at Bea, curiosity was grabbing a hold of her. "Hey Bea, would you mind showing me what's underneath your shirt?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
              ooc: this took me way too long to make *sobs*

Zeriari
              Crew

Dedicated Mage

Siyaahi
              Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
              • Partygoer 500
              • Married 100
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 am
              User Image

Rosie sure had been gotten more pleasant to talk to lately! Bea gave a little satisfied hum, giving herself a mental pat on the back. It was probably Bea's first time being a good influence. Not that she had been offering drugs to kids before, or anything! Bea was above the influence!!! Even the good kind!

The Junior returned her friend's glance, tucking her hands behind her back as she leaned against the bedpost. Bea returned another smile -- this one more genuine, well, the senior seemed okay, though Bea had learned to be more suspicious about people -- at Hana's exclamation.
                    "Aaah, it will be fun!" Bea replied cheerfully, giving a little enthusiastic nod before stilling at Hana's probing questions.

She had half a mind to explain that Rosie didn't want to give her name out -- something Bea had silently respected without qualm or mention, so she was a little confused on why other people didn't -- but the consideration was wiped out of her head at Hana's next question.

Bea's mouth went dry, and for a moment her cheery exterior was replaced with an honestly anxious look. Bea forced the color back into her cheeks, giving a grin and laughing before tugging at the hem of her shirt.
                    "G-gosh Hana, you shouldn't flirt so boldly like that in public-!" Bea's cheeks went ruddy as she gave an exasperated smile, tilting her head down like she had been shyly looking away.

(Acting embarrassed was easier then telling the truth.)

wнo нere ιѕ мy αlly?
              ι doɴ't ĸɴow!

source
              Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers