Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Charms Summer Term 2012 closed due to inactivity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pearls of Diamonds rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Willow nods again and, like a true Ravenclaw, turns to her book for instructions. She mouths the spell a few times, and indeed she was saying it incorrectly. She tries again. Her wand flies from her hand again, and she mentally decides to try a different spell, and come back to this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 am
"i remeber my first time trying to do a sheild charm i failed so much that i became jinxed for about a month"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Pearls of Diamonds rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 pm
Willow smiled and giggled, still half embarrassed by her last attempt. She attempts, instead, to immobilize Echo. She can always get her back later. After all, they are practicing. She dives into her book, and then, taking special care to pronounce the 'U',' she says "Immobulus!"

At first nothing seems to happen. She tries to break her stance, but she can't move. It backfired again! She thinks widely, remembering the professor's words "jinxed for about a month" the words flash through her head as she tries not to panic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Amelia makes quite an entrance as she storms into class out of breathe and late eek She stares at her professor as she walks to her seat to learn today's lesson, she talks to herself "yea he noticed i was late stare "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm
"lols amelia there is no lateness to this class this class is when you have time for it i mean we are at teh world cup and people are going to be more interested in watching the cup"  
Syreyn rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:25 am
Amanda rushes into the classroom realizing she nearly missed learning Immobulus. Clearing her throat she turns to the practice dummy and exclaims, "Immobulus!"

All right! Another perfect cast! Amanda says excitedly! Smiling from ear to ear.

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pearls of Diamonds rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 pm
The curse she put on herself vanished with ease and Willow sighed in relief. She decided to try again on Immobulus. This time nothing happens and she tries to decide if that's better or worse than a backfire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Syreyn
Amanda rushes into the classroom realizing she nearly missed learning Immobulus. Clearing her throat she turns to the practice dummy and exclaims, "Immobulus!"

All right! Another perfect cast! Amanda says excitedly! Smiling from ear to ear.

great job amanda thats a perfect show of the immbolus spell thats 6pts for hufflepuff"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Pearls of Diamonds rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am
Willow contains her anger, channelling it into her next spell. "Immobulus!" she practically yells.

Poor Echo positively freezes, and Willow can tell immediately that this cast is far stronger than the ones she has accidentally put on herself. "YES!" She shouts, then covers her mouth. "Sorry, Echo! You have no clue how hard that spell was for me!" She says with a smile.

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm
Amelia gets up after completing her homework, and decides a little classwork practice sounds fun, She moves her desk far from where it should be, "Let's move it back shall we......" she says to herself "Locomotor Desk" the spell went wrong and Amelia flew back from her spot stressed

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 pm
Amelia gets up, and heads back to the desk, okay deep breathes....
Locomotor Desk! Before she knew it, Amelia flew back again, "Ouch that one hurt"

Aunt Slappy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 pm
After rubbing the side she fell on Amelia gives moving the desk another shot.....
Locomotor Desk! the desk moved to the location she pointed to, "Not bad at least i didn't fly again sweatdrop "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 am
Pearls of Diamonds
Willow contains her anger, channelling it into her next spell. "Immobulus!" she practically yells.

Poor Echo positively freezes, and Willow can tell immediately that this cast is far stronger than the ones she has accidentally put on herself. "YES!" She shouts, then covers her mouth. "Sorry, Echo! You have no clue how hard that spell was for me!" She says with a smile.

" there you go willow i knew you could do it and that is definately worth the 4pts that ravnclaw shall be recieving"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 am
Aunt Slappy
After rubbing the side she fell on Amelia gives moving the desk another shot.....
Locomotor Desk! the desk moved to the location she pointed to, "Not bad at least i didn't fly again sweatdrop "

" lols amelia that spell seemed a bit hard for you ive always had the opinion that each person is great with certain types of spells and bad with another group and that seems to be one of your bad ones just remember that even harry potter struggled with one of the most basic spells the summoning charm 2pts for hufflepuff"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Pearls of Diamonds rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 am
Glowing with the professor's praise and four whole points to Ravenclaw to her name, Willow decided to try another spell with which she struggled. "Expelliarmus!" She tries to channel all of her former passion into the spell.

It's another fantastic cast. She literally jumped into the air for joy as the dummy's "wand" went flying from it's hand.

((OOC: Do we send our HW to you, or do we turn it in here?))

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff