Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Abiron watched Mordred with calculating eyes, hearing the conditions he nodded. "Of course, but I don't think that will happen. However are you sure you can give up your family and home?" he asked curiously walking over to the male placing a hand on his head gently and comforting. "Mordred I really don't want to force you, so if you really don't wish to go, its fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nodded and smiled some. "You're not forcing me. If I stay here... I never leave this castle. I've never felt grass before. I've never learned to fly, and I've never touched anything from outside these walls except for a leaf that blows up here every once in a while. Besides, around here, I'm just a disappointment. A botch. Out there... you didn't even care about the color of my wings. Maybe other people won't too." He smiled some. "I want to go with you."

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 pm
Abiron nodded, a faint smile gracing his lips as he watched the kid. "I see, I am very glad to have your company during my travels. We shall leave tomorrow, it is best for both of us to be well rested befor setting off. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked smiling sweetly walking over to him ruffling his like is own father did to Abiron. "Well then, I'll see you in the morning good night Mordred." He said with a smile as he went to leave the room finding a maid easily and asking her to take him to his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:13 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred tensed as his hair was touched, but he quickly relaxed at the affection. Once Abiron was out the door, he began packing essentials. Once he was packed with the basics, he changed into his dragon form and curled up under the soft covers. Tomorrow... tomorrow would be a new life for him. He was terrified... but excited too.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 am
It took Abiron a long while to fall asleep because he wasn't used to the thing called a bed. He was starting to miss his home and family, and felt bad for Mordred who couldn't even come home if he were to leave. The merman felt horrible but not much could be done now. Abiron woke up in the early morning from the sun, leaving his room a maid led him back to the dinning area were he ate, leaving majority of the meat and ate mostly the fruits and vegetables.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred was up early as well, dealing with the usual biting comments of the servant who brought his food up. He ate quickly and smiled some. Soon. Soon he would be able to head outside, and see the world. Hopefully, he would still be able to avoid being noticed too much. He didn't want to hinder Abiron's search for a bride. Hopefully that person wouldn't hate him too much. He could always disappear if the bride didn't like him. That would be easy enough. Just curl up and hide in some cave. He could live in a cave. He would need to sneak out and find books, but keeping the place dry for them should be easy enough.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:35 pm
As Abiron finished eating he looked at the king and queen, setting the uneaten food aside. "Mordred informed me that he would like to join me on my travels." he said calmly. The merman waited patiently as he watched the two wondering what the young prince was doing, probably being bullied and eating. Abiron truly did feel bad for the dragon, sad that he was treated so poorly, that he never had any love, but also sad that he would possibly have a better life should he leave and live with him and his bride, whether it be on land or in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
They nodded, both looking worried. "He is a brilliant boy. We know that. Please do not misunderstand how we feel. We love him. If he had white wings, or even gray, then he would be one of the most celebrated children in the dragon kingdoms... but we have to pretend that he's sick. If we didn't, then other kingdoms would have problems with us. More powerful kingdoms could attack, or cut off their trade resources. Our economy would fail. We know that he's miserable. It's a sacrifice so that everyone else can go about their lives, happy. Stripping him of his title and any ties to this place is a blessing to him. He will never have to hide again. We did not know about the hitting. If we had, then the servants doing it would suffer great punishment." The queen stood and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I give you one warning. Only one: If you do not protect him, if he is harmed in any way under your care, then you will face my fury as a mother... no matter how much I haven't acted like a good mother until now."

Mordred finished his food and sighed, double-checking that he had everything. He wondered what the bride would look like. He knew that he was just a travelling companion. A helper. Perhaps a pack mule, if Abiron acquired anything, or the bride did. Still, he would get to see something outside of the castle.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 am
Abiron listened to the queen, "He will be just fine." he said as the servants came to take away the plates on the table. "If you'll excuse me..." he said getting up walking out of the dining area and heading to the room were the young prince resides. Knocking lightly on the door he smiled waiting for the other to open it so they can be on their way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred took a deep breath as a knock came from the door. "Come in!" He managed to get his bags, one on his back, and two others in his hands. It would be bothersome to carry them all the time, but he didn't want any of the people staring because he was a black dragon, in the dragon form, walking around with the bags on his back.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:43 am
Abiron smiled walking inside, seeing the male with quite a few bags. "Ready to go?" he asked standing in the doorway. "Also did you want to see your parents before we leave?" he asked watching the young prince, glad that he would hopefully have a better life away from this place were mere servants were beating him, and his parents locked him away. This culture was baffling, truly baffling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nodded. "Yup!" He smiled and carried his stuff down to the main hall, avoiding servants, until he found his parents. He hugged them, and they both kissed his forehead. "Be safe, Mordred." He nodded. "I will, mom." His father ruffled his hair. "Make the most of your life. We love you, son." He beamed and hugged them one more time. "Thank you."

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 am
Abiron watched the three, smiling lightly, however he wasn't sure were to go from here. That was part of the adventure though, wander and you'll come across something interesting, that was what his father told him. He was glad to know that atleast Mordred's parents CARED about him even if Abiron didn't agree with them, it wasn't his place to say for there culture was truly different from his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred led him out the back, looking around with child-like wonder at being outside. He even knelt to touch the grass, tilting his head with a smile. "Grass..." He spotted clovers, along with flowers, and beamed. "It's amazing out here!" He told Abiron, looking at him.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 am
Abiron smiled as he stepped outside of the home that was so kind to him, he smiled at the two in charge. "Thankyou for allowing me to stay here." he said with a kind smile as he left following Mordred out the door and into the yard. He smiled, as he placed a hand the young male's shoulder. "There's always more to see, and we should be heading on our way no?" he asked him with a light smile as he was glad Mordred was happy and excited to be outside.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff