Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 am
War pursed his lips, avoiding his brothers' gaze. What had the humans ever done for him? Nothing. But then again... War's eyes narrowed in anger as the words Death had spoken echoed in his mind. He was a tool.

"They don't deserve a second chance. Look at like Life itself. There is only one life. Screw up and you're stuck with whatever you're stuck with --- Heaven or Hell," he said very quietly, looking up to meet the triumphant smirk of Conquest. War hardened his face, showing no emotion. "But... perhaps they are... redeemable. He replied to Conquest silently with a smirk of his own. His brother glared at him, so War turned his gaze back to Death.

"But if they give me any reason to think otherwise, I will destroy them all!" He turned back to his fiery warhorse, Era, and gripped her reins tightly. Looking back at Death with his ember-like eyes, he swung himself up onto Era, who whinnied happily as her Rider stroked her fiery mane. He turned to the black ocean, a small smile playing at his lips. "I must go. There seems to be a conflict that needs... overseeing." War laughed, a bone-rattling, almost mocking sound. He wheeled Era away without waiting for a reply, riding back onto the open water.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm
OfflineRocky
Pride looks at Greed, "Brother, I insist we leave for Europe. You might be strongest here, but you are strong elsewhere, too. It'll be smart to strike when they aren't ready."
He tits his head, "You agree, don't you?"

Greed's green eyes glared at Pride. " No. I think we should let them come to us, if we go to them, they have the advantage. Where as if they come to us, we will be better and they at their weakest.' he said as he stretched his arms out and cracked his interlocked knuckles.' I think it would be best to wait he-". He was cut off mid sentence by Lust. And a toothy grin was flashed by Greed as he looked at Pride with a bright gleam in eyes. " It would seem they they are coming to us, after all.....brother."  

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 pm
Envy looked up as Greed started talking. He did have a point. Here in America they, the Sins, were stronger than the Virtues, if only by the advantage of the home field and not necessarily by the skill. She was about to speak up, when she received the thought that came from Lust. Cocking her head to the side, Envy looked over at Greed as he spoke to Pride.

Her green eyes sparked in amusement. "Seeing as Chasity has come to battle it Lust it seems, should we also disperse to our home cities here to meet our opposites? Or do you suggest that we stay here and work of one another's strengths to defeat the Virtues, dear brother?" she asked, her hand itching to grab her elbow blades. They were one of her favorite weapons that came from her elder collection of weapons. A woman from Asia had wanted this exact pair from a man of gentry in the Old World. She did what was needed to get these blades...and in turn, Envy took them from her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm
"Sin! I have come to defeat you!" I yelled at the under dressed woman. Well maybe she was dressed well enough, but it was tight, accenting her perfect body. I watched as Lust smirked meanicingly. That little . . . she would pay for her temptations of horror.

"Oh yes! I have longed to battle you! Nothing is better than watching a pure creature fall! I almost had an Angel fall! Think a fallen angel to the Sin of Lust!" I shouted at the Virtue. "This battle will be fought and won by a Sin. The most tempting Sin of them all I might add. You will fall! Nothing will stop me!" I shouted as Chastity landed and dismounted her stead. I unsheathed my sword and prepared to fight.

Seeing the Sin prepare, I prepared myself. I pulled out my own pure white sword. I charged towards the Sin and swung my sword towards her leg to incapitate her. Make her hurt. Nothing could kill her but me. I needed to because if I didn't the Arch-Angels would never see the humans able to recieve redemption.

As the Virtue charged me I jumped above the sword gracefully and swung my own sword towards her sword arm. If it was harmed, she wouldn't be able to fight.

I saw her jump and twisted sidways as her sword went towards my arm. I managed to scrape her calf and the leather slit and a small trickle of blood began running down her leg.

I grimaced as my skin was pierced. I bent down and grabbed my ankle, then snatched the dagger in my boot and tossed it towards Virtue's head.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

Famine seemed to fade for a moment as War rode off, before the ash wraith seems to grin, ear to ear. He moves as a massive gust of hot dry wind, already actively tracking the other supernaturals in the world. He hones in on one in particular...Lust, and by the feel of it, Chasity as well. He races towards them, making sure his path just HAPPENS to cross theirs on his way to the front lines.

The would feel nothing other than an abnormally strong wind as Famine touches down nearby, though they would probably think nothing of it as they were in the throes of combat. A simple human watches the combat from a close distance now, a grin plastered on his face, flicking a set of keys from hand to hand as he watches them toy with each other. Round one seems to be going well, and the human licks its lips, eyes almost burning as they watch.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm
Era nickered softly as she slowed to a stop on top of one of the few buildings still standing. Her hooves were beginning to burn holes in the roof of the abandoned place, causing smoke to rise and curl around War's head. He whipped a hand through it in agitation and dismounted, dismissing her with a wave of his hand. The horse disappeared with the curls of smoke, the only trace left being the smoking circles on the rooftop. War walked to the edge, looking down at the two combatants.

"Glad I didn't miss much," he murmured, smiling slightly as a stifling breeze brushed past him. Ah, I see Famine has come to see the battle unfold as well... War cracked his knuckles nonchalantly and grinned, his fiery eyes alight as he observed. He had wanted the Sin to win, except his duty as a Horseman prevented him from doing so at the moment, especially after the summoning of the Four. But then again, there was nothing wrong with a little fun...

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 pm
Death watched as War and Famine left, followed by Conquest. Death sighed and followed them with his eyes, then turned to Binky. " Sorry boy, but you have to sit this one out." The Rider then reached out and touched the steed, and watched as the flash melted away and was replaced in some areas as metal armor. Soon Death mounded his steed, and the two rode off after the others. Something in his gut told him that he should go to New York City and talk to Samael. But he would follow War and his brothers for now, and see what would happen. He found that they stopped in Las Vegas, and Lust and Chastity were fighting. It seems they had just started too. War was upon a building and Famine was not far off. Conquest stopped a few football fields away and watched, while Death pulled to a halt only fifty feet away. He was not worried about them, for they could not kill him, but neither was he careless. For his scythe was in a ready position in his right hand.

( sorry for the inactivity, have had a lot going on. So for now, we go in turn of War,Famine, Me...untill such point as we meet Lust and Chastity.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm
((What's this thing about Death, Famine, and War? A rotation of sorts? Can you explain a little please? XD))

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
((What's this thing about Death, Famine, and War? A rotation of sorts? Can you explain a little please? XD))
yeah,just to avoid confusion. We post in rotation as follows U,famine then myself.**  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 pm
Horseman Of Deaths
Sagittariis Munashii
yeah,just to avoid confusion. We post in rotation as follows U,famine then myself.**

((Ooohh okay, gotcha!))

War watched on, amused as the two exchanged blows for a bit. A small smile played on his lips, revealing his whitened teeth slightly. Of course, the Sin would win... he reasoned with himself, Chastity's one of those goody-two-shoes Virtues. She would play nicely, while Lust would use every dirty trick and lie there is in the book. War raised his gaze for a moment to meet the distant eyes of Conquest. He motioned for his brother to come to him.

"Who will come out on top for this one, do you think?" War asked once his brother stood by his side.

Conquest crossed his arms and replied automatically, "Chastity, of course!"

"Really? I doubt that," said War without looking at the other Horseman, "The Sin. She's going to win this one."

Conquest looked at the fiery Rider quizzically, "What makes you say that?"

War grinned fiercely, crossing his own arms. "Just watch."

((P.S. Had some issues with aligning this post to the center... donno why. XD))

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 pm
I saw the dagger come torwards me. I moved to get out of the way, but the dagger sliced my cheek and blood began pouring out of it. I touched my cheek gently and prayed it would not bleed to much.

I grimaced as the dagger appeared to miss, but a smirk returned when blood began trickling from her cheek. Like a beautirul rose with so many thorns! I rose from the ground and prepared for attack again.

As Sin rose, I took the chance to spin around, forcing as much momentum into the swing as I could towards Lust's torso. The spin was a very powerful one and would cut clean through her, ending the battle if the blow landed.

I dove to the ground, my hair flying up behind me. I felt it cut my lovely hair. Actually felt it. I saw the loose and cut strands fall to the Earth slowly. "You will pay for that you cursed creature!" I exclaimed, picking myself off the ground and launching myself towards Chastity.

"You will never win that way!" I responded as Lust lunged at me. I took my sword up and began bringing it down. Lust tripped as she went past me and I brought my sword down just a moment to late and scraped Lust's back.

I felt the sword cut through my back and ground my teeth together at the stinging pain. I dropped my sword and grabbed out my 'ninja' swords, placing them in an X as Chastity brought her sword down towards me. The blow would half cut me in half, if it had landed! I began using as much strength as possible to force Chastity away from me.

I used all my strength to shove the sword against her twin swords. I shoved my weight against it too! I had to kill this Sin. Purge the world of the temptation. The temptation would still be there, but the Sin would not grow stronger with each innocent lost to it. Lust could not feed if a morsel didn't exist for it to live in.

I saw the determined look on Chastity's face a grinned evily. I kicked Chastity away from me and got of the floor as Chastity went through the air. She wound up landing on her feet but that didn't stop me from using both swords against her own pathetic one sword.

The clang of our weapons hitting constantly resounded throughout the run-down and vacant buildings that lined the street. I felt a wind and looked around when I could. I felt watched but could see no one around. I returned my entire focus on the battle and defeating the Sin of Lust.

I noticed a small change in the atmosphere around us but wrote it off as just another breeze. I had to maintain complete and utter focus otherwise I would loose this battle.

Lust seemed as determined as I was to win the battle of Good versus Evil. Or Virtue vs. Sin. Virtue would win of course! Right? Good always won over Evil. Our blows were traded, each giving the other nasty scars and bruises that would never be considered attractive at all. Suddenly, I stumbled and began falling to the ground. I had tripped. Lust was basically right ontop of me as I fell. This was it. I was going to die. For once, I actually was afraid that I actually wanted to live.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 am
Conquest grabbed War's arm, "You're not seriously going to let her win, are you?!"

War laughed and replied, "For this one, yes. The Sin already has the upper hand." The fiery Horseman suddenly leaned in close to the other, not taking his eyes off of the fight and murmured, "None of them will win, in the end. You stray from the true meaning of our duty, brother. Balance. Either they all die or they all live." War grinned again, "But there's nothing wrong with letting them get the fight out of their systems. After all, it provides great entertainment."

"You think this is all just a game?!" shrieked Conquest, pulling away from him and moving a hand to his quiver full of ivory arrows. "I should destroy you where you stand!"

War lifted his hands, stepping back a little. "Easy, brother. Don't get your high-and-mighty undies in a knot."

"Then do something about that!" Conquest pointed the arrow to the Sin and Virtue. Chastity had fallen, with Lust coming right after her in a frenzy.

War sighed and clicked his tongue, "This won't do...." War made made a grab at the air, as if he was reaching out for something in front of him. Really, he was, except it wasn't in front of him. His laughter rang out as Chastity was dragged a few feet away from Lust by an 'invisible' hand, throwing dust into the air. "Happy, brother? I'm blaming you if Death gets pissed because I interfered."

(Pulling Chastity a little way away wouldn't be god-moding would it? >.>)

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 pm
((I don't mind!))

Dust coulded my vision and the Virtue disappeared a moment. The thing had skitted farther away than I had anticipated. The crazyness within began showing itself. My hair gave me the apperance of physco.

I tripped and fell farther back than I figured I would. Someone had interfered. Perhaps the Sin had noticed. Hopefully not. As the dust cleared away I got off the ground. Lust looked crazed! Nothing could make her win unless one of the Horseman interfered. Or Heavan. That was less likely.

"I'll kill you!" I shouted at the standing Virtue. I charged at her with everything I had left inside of me.

Lust charged me. I moved slightly. I would flip her onto the ground and stab her through her chest.

As I neared, Chastity shifted slighlty. I payed no attention to it continued my charge. I found myself getting pounded onto the ground. Chastity was standing above me. I was completely dazed and had lost my swords as I flew to the ground.

Lust was on the ground. All I had left to do was finish the fight. Stick the sword through her blackened heart.

I watched dizzily as Chastity brought the sword above her head. Perhaps this was finally the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 pm
Death neared as he saw that Famine had stepped in. This was on the verge of getting out of hand. As he neared, he saw that Lust moved for one of the fallen blades, but did nothing to stop her. Famine could handle himself. ' Lust wouldn't be so foolish to attack a Horseman, not when all four of us are here.'

Death neared and heard what Chastity said. He snarled under his hood, disgusted at the Virtue's thoughts. " Since when is killing considered conquering evil? And act of Evil against a creature of Evil does not make it right, it makes you no different than them. You swore to protect people, yet you would kill this woman? Are you so blind that you can not see she is just a vessel? Possessed by a Sin. Under her possessed breast beats the heart of a Human. I fail to see how killing a Human in a act of Wrath will re-balance the scales. But if you are so sure you are right, here' he said and handed her his scythe' Kill this vessel so that Lust may go and find another....one that may be more powerful than this one."

Death then turned to the Sin. " You are a fool, Lust. Say you and your brothers and sisters win over the Virtues and Hell claims earth...Once all the people are evil, what place will the Sins have then? If Hell wins, you lose...if Heaven wins, you lose. The only way that the Sins and Virtues will exist is if there is a balance. And it is the Humans that are the scale. Samael sees to start Armageddon before Fate deems. And Heaven has all but turned from Earth. Your only hope to prolong your existence is to aid the Horsemen and the Virtues, and send Samael back to the depths of Hell. Or...you can attack Famine and die here in the desert sands...Sin can not be killed....but it can be contained. It is your choice."
When the Rider finished speaking, he moved and stood next to his brother while he waited on the ying and yang to decide what they were going to do.  

Horseman Of Deaths

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm
War swore under his breath. Of course, Death was here too. He chose not to respond to the other Rider, although he could probably come up with a million reasons of why he had to pull Chastity away. War crossed his arms again and huffed in annoyance at his brother, keeping his eyes on the fight.

Conquest, who had slipped the arrow back into his quiver, nudged War. "Smooth move, brother."

War growled at Conquest, "Brother, if you say another thing, you'll be thrown off the side of this building into a pit of angry rattlesnakes. Got it?" The two stood silent for a few moments longer, then they both winced as Lust was thrown to the ground again.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff