Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Vampire Counts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Singis 17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:28 am
uh dude it's luthor harkon but yea there realy cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:30 am
I played the luthor harkon list and i beat grimgor iornhide army. the orks never had a chance. the canons killed them before they could get near my wall of zombies.  

Singis 17

EliotJamesRookwood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:16 pm
Hey Jerhien, what would you recommend against elves? Specifically High Elves?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm
yea how do u beat high elves with vamps  

Singis 17

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:54 pm
Flood them with low staying power troops  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:23 am
Not many Vampire players it seems o.x; Anyone had a go with the Cairn army at all? I'd prefer it if GW didn't keep making varient list where certain characters are compulsary .-.;
And I don't suppose if anyone has heard if Undead will be among the first few armies to be redone after the dwarves??? They need it is for sure ;>.>  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:20 pm
I've been thinking about making a Werewolf army with the use of the Army of Slyvvania army list. The fluff would include things from werewolf myths and the American Werewolf movies (Since they were pretty good movies). Though, I won't start that until I collect an army of the new dwarfs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:56 am
nadescaflowne
Not many Vampire players it seems o.x; Anyone had a go with the Cairn army at all? I'd prefer it if GW didn't keep making varient list where certain characters are compulsary .-.;
And I don't suppose if anyone has heard if Undead will be among the first few armies to be redone after the dwarves??? They need it is for sure ;>.>
Theiur minis are good but prehaps they could use a update on the rules I wouldnt know  

Reddemon

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:36 pm
The latest range is good, that I dont deny, but there main plan for warhammer is to give every army a battalion box which requires at least 3 plastic units. Undead have 2, and 2 very old ones at that .-.
I'm hoping for plastic Black Knights and Grave Guard although they might do plastic Ghouls and Dire Wolves instead. I remember reading somewhere they might have plastic Dire Wolves that can also be made into Chaos Warhounds fromt he same box O.o
I hope they dont make excessive changes to the army books if any =/ 7th edition is meant to be like an update of the cores rules like LotR and 40K have just had. I don't want to have to go and buy a whole new set of army books what with all the armies I collect x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:50 pm
Can someone pm me the blood line powers for the Sterogi, Lahamnias, & Von Castriens? I need it for a Mordhiem Warband  

Reddemon

Bayushi sin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:51 pm
Yo.
I just started a Vamp army. I really havnt put any thing together yet becuase ive been haveing to much fun converting and painting the undead. I put together over 1000 points of just skeletons and zombies right now.
Have any of you heard when the vamps will get an update like the wood elves?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:01 pm
Is there really no shooting in undead?
I thought they would have atleast undead archers.  

Bayushi sin

GT_Popogeejo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:13 pm
An update for VC will be ages away.Dwarfs are getting theirs,then probably High elves or Empire.
As for shoooting units...NEVER!
VC already have ethereal units and replenishable troops.A shooting unit would be uncharacteristic of the army anyway IMHO.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:58 pm
GT_Popogeejo
An update for VC will be ages away.Dwarfs are getting theirs,then probably High elves or Empire.
As for shoooting units...NEVER!
VC already have ethereal units and replenishable troops.A shooting unit would be uncharacteristic of the army anyway IMHO.

Wrong, The Army of Slyvannia army list allows skeleton and zombies to have Crossbows!!!  

Daemon_King

GT_Popogeejo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Technicaly thats a diffrent army.
When I said never I meant in a normal VC army.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff