Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daicon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:41 pm
Yes, you can still dispel it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:17 pm
Yeah, and if your an a*****e like Daicon, you make an army just to stop all TK magic. xd  

EliotJamesRookwood

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:15 am
What'd he use? Dwarves or Khorne?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:07 am
Lethkhar

Psh, wimps. xd My latest anti-Tomb Kings strategy involved a 2,000 point game in which I hired both a Dark Emissary AND a Truthsayer, along with a standard Empire Wizard and Wizard Lord. That's 9 dispel dice with +1 to dispel. And don't even get me started on my offensive powers. xd  

Everlasting Chaos

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:21 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

Psh, wimps. xd My latest anti-Tomb Kings strategy involved a 2,000 point game in which I hired both a Dark Emissary AND a Truthsayer, along with a standard Empire Wizard and Wizard Lord. That's 9 dispel dice with +1 to dispel. And don't even get me started on my offensive powers. xd

You could do better.

My average 2000-point anti-magic Khorne army generally generates a little under 20 dispel dice if I try to squeeze as many in there as possible. xd

And then the sorceror will have 2 dispel scrolls...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:09 pm
I can get a little higher with shaman heavy goblin armies.

1 Lord Shaman, 3 Lvl 2 Shamans, 10 Dispel Scrolls, 2 Big Bosses, and every goblin unit with 20 or more models in combat will add 1 dispel dice for every shaman within 12 inches of them. 5 units + 4 Mages = 20 Dice there, plus the 7 basic equals 27 total dispel dice.  

Drachyench

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:54 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
I can get a little higher with shaman heavy goblin armies.

1 Lord Shaman, 3 Lvl 2 Shamans, 10 Dispel Scrolls, 2 Big Bosses, and every goblin unit with 20 or more models in combat will add 1 dispel dice for every shaman within 12 inches of them. 5 units + 4 Mages = 20 Dice there, plus the 7 basic equals 27 total dispel dice.

Ouch.

But then you're relying quite a bit on your shamans, aren't you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:18 pm
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

My average 2000-point anti-magic Khorne army generally generates a little under 20 dispel dice if I try to squeeze as many in there as possible. xd

Hey man, this is an Empire army. I'm pumping out 15 power dice on top of those dispel dice. Let's see your Khorne army do that! xd  

Everlasting Chaos

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:05 am
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

Hey man, this is an Empire army. I'm pumping out 15 power dice on top of those dispel dice. Let's see your Khorne army do that! xd

How about knights with 3 WS5 S5 attacks each? Plus a 1+ armor save?

Yeah, didn't think so.

This is pointless arguing now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:33 am
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Indeed. xd

Pikemen  

Everlasting Chaos

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:18 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Indeed. xd

Pikemen

*Cough* Madcap Fanatics *Cough*

Anyways, yeah, Chaos Beats Orcs, Chaos gets cheesy in magic, yadee yadee yah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:42 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Indeed. xd

Pikemen

I still don't like the army's name though. They don't exactly live up to the whole 'chaos' thing. If anything Skaven are more chaotic than the Hordes of Chaos. xd  

Everlasting Chaos

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:13 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar
Everlasting Chaos
Lethkhar

You could do better.

Yeah, didn't think so.

Indeed. xd

Pikemen

I still don't like the army's name though. They don't exactly live up to the whole 'chaos' thing. If anything Skaven are more chaotic than the Hordes of Chaos. xd

Chaos 'spreads' Chaos, Skaven live in it and act Chaotically.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:07 pm
It amuses me how far off topic this thread got from actual TK comments... XD  

Daicon

EliotJamesRookwood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:53 pm
Therefore, I submit the song of the Tomb Kings.

Tomb Kings- by EliotJamesRookwood

(country style)
Tomb Kings, oh Tomb Kings, rulers of the dead, and have a mummified head. Once they were the rulers of men, now they're back, and causing mayhem once again! First there is the Tomb King, strong as can be, little bit flammable, but friend to you and me. Then there is the High Liche Priest, best mage in their town, if he gets hit, you know your going to wear a frown.

Continue the song! xd  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces