you two are pathetic!get a life freaks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:31 am
screw you jerk!  

Lord of Ostlandria

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:32 am
yeah , shut up!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:22 am
on another subject , i got a unit of knights(i already have two in my own order and one white wolf unit)should i add it to my order , the white wolves or make a new unit?  

Lord of Ostlandria

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:01 am
i think you should make it your own order thats the sweetest idea ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:51 am
I have Empire Knights, just in my VC army ._. Along with some Crossbowmen, Free Company and extensively converted Great Swords ;>.>  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:44 pm
xd FINNALY!!!!!! someone to talk to besides myself!... sweatdrop anyway , what kind of "extensive conversions" do you mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:43 pm
hey , i have the rules for the storm of chaos campagin and you can have ar-ulric in a regular empire army but not the teutogen guard , who are HIS bodyguard , dont you think they would go with him and oh , i dont know , GUARD HIM?  

Lord of Ostlandria

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:28 am
I cut the arms at the hands and elbows of the Empire, Militia, Skeleton and Knight sprues, stuck them back together in somewhat random combinations and gave them a greatsword also fromt he Militia sprue. All the heads were skulls stuck onto a small piece of thinned down spear for a neck and given a feathered hat fromt he Militia heads or the one from the Empire Sprue. Hacked a legs about, stuck on the leg plates, used only the bodies with breastplates, emptied half a tube of glue and tada - Undead Greatswords domokun
The rest of the army is also converted with Empire parts but not to that extent, and I guess this would kinda live in VC thread really ;>.> but anyway .-.

Yus, it is odd that he doesn't get his guard, I suppose it's cuz they will only follow the Cult and gaurd him but wont follow if he joins with some other Empire army such is their devote worship of Ulric? O.x;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:09 am
but he leads the cult shouldnt they follow him if he deems the battle fit to ulrics mission , regardless of who hes fightning with ?  

Lord of Ostlandria

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:12 pm
Syrider
Well, Valten hurt Archaon, but then Archaon crippled him, before archaon could kill valten, he saw the twin-tailed comet birthmark on Valten, Stopping in the act. Then the Emperor(in Warhammer Fantasy) Attacked Archon, but was flung away, then Grimgore smashed his head into Archaon, then left after claiming orcs are the best. After Archaon was defeated(not killed), sigmar was returned to middenheim, where he was killed by an Eshin Assassin.

Man that sucks. Grimgor beat Archon? That's pathetic. A Bloothirster can kill Grimgor without even taking a wound, but Archon, Lord of the End Times, got beaten by him? I've always hated Archon, the coward ran away! It's a surprise Khorne still holds favor in him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:59 am
Lethkhar
Syrider
Well, Valten hurt Archaon, but then Archaon crippled him, before archaon could kill valten, he saw the twin-tailed comet birthmark on Valten, Stopping in the act. Then the Emperor(in Warhammer Fantasy) Attacked Archon, but was flung away, then Grimgore smashed his head into Archaon, then left after claiming orcs are the best. After Archaon was defeated(not killed), sigmar was returned to middenheim, where he was killed by an Eshin Assassin.

Man that sucks. Grimgor beat Archon? That's pathetic. A Bloothirster can kill Grimgor without even taking a wound, but Archon, Lord of the End Times, got beaten by him? I've always hated Archon, the coward ran away! It's a surprise Khorne still holds favor in him.

First off, Archaon took damage from Valten, and still beat I might add. Also, Grimgor blindsided him so he didn't have the energy to fight Grimgor. Though, if Archaon was at full capacity, he would anilate the Black Orc Warboss.  

Daemon_King

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:40 pm
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider

First off, Archaon took damage from Valten, and still beat I might add. Also, Grimgor blindsided him so he didn't have the energy to fight Grimgor. Though, if Archaon was at full capacity, he would anilate the Black Orc Warboss.

Good to hear it. I still don't like him, but I guess he's a pretty good character.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:56 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider

Good to hear it. I still don't like him, but I guess he's a pretty good character.

Yeah, is one powerful dude, and I like him. I use him as my general for most of my games I play, just to burn up points, and I pays to use him. Grimgor mistake for letting him live, and I have a feeling those two are going to get a campaign and head to war against one another.  

Daemon_King

Jerhien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:49 pm
Daemon_king
Lethkhar
Syrider

Doubtful at best. Grimgor did blindside archaon, but archaon had the chance to fight back, Grimgor was just too fast and strong.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff