Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 pm
"Really?" James cuddled up on the pillow, completely covered by the blankets. He yawned, trying to stay awake.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm
{{Waaaaah~ Im so sorry guys! I had a drama tournament and a s**t-load going on and on my mind. Not ro mention that i may be going bat-s**t insane. Gimme a sec to get caught up ^^;}}  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 pm
AiRozu-chan
{{Waaaaah~ Im so sorry guys! I had a drama tournament and a s**t-load going on and on my mind. Not ro mention that i may be going bat-s**t insane. Gimme a sec to get caught up ^^;}}

((I'm sorry ): me and emenoh have been the only ones rping.. So really nothing's happened. Everyone's still at the assembly))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:38 am
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

Kyoya blinked toward him. He needed to keep an eye on that one.... He scanned the room for his brother. Where'd he go?

Daisuke smiled softly. "Yeah it does get pretty crowded. Master Ceil is a procrastinator. Plus he likes to build excitement. If you'd like, you can sit with me and my brother, then we can find your brothers." He said, trying to be friendly.

"Hm? Looking for something?" Hikaru asked.

Ko curiously looked over, seeing many male nekos of all sorts. He was incredibly nervous.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I'm heartless? Why don't you take a moment to think about yourself."
"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"
"You can't fix what isn't broken, so stop acting like I am."
"Will you be 'The One just For Me'?"

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

luiemue31292199239

6,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Setsuna thought about it a moment and decided it was a pretty good opportunity to meet new people and hopefully new friends as well. "Sure, why not." He smiled up to Daisuke brightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Chisisi

Nicholas
"Cross my heart," Nick replies with some amusement that crept into his voice.

Alexander
"Huh? Oh, no... It's just, I've never really been to a place like this before." Alex smiles a happy smile mixed with a little shyness.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

~~Kyoya~~

"Come with me then. I'm Daisuke, by the way." Daisuk smiled, walking toward the back.

"Soft spoken lil fella aintcha?" Hikaru said poking fun.

~~Ko~~

"I have no time for love. Why have my heart broken when I could be studying for college?"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Chisisi

Nicholas

Alexander
He runs his hand through his hair, "Wha-what? Noo..." Alex stumbles over his words and sighs in frustration. Slowly, everybody always told him, slowly. "Yeah, I guess...?" He finally settles with.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:11 pm
Ⱥtsuo.........................................Ϻao....................................Ϩetsuna
Һυɣυ

Following, Setsuna folded his hands behind his back, trying to make himself as small as possible to keep from bumping into anyone. "I'm Setsuna." The little neko replied, watching Daisuke intently so as not to loose him in the crowd of people or accidentally mistake him for someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm
James giggled quietly. "I'm tired..." He whispered. "Do me a favor..." He said. If I start talking in my sleep, wake me up...

((he fell asleep before he could say it XD ))  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

((late post is late :U))

"Don't worry. It's cute." Hikaru's said playfully, looking back forward. "Running late again. Tsk tsk." He shook his head disapprovingly with a smile.

Daisuke walked over to Kyoya with a soft smile. "Kyoya, can Setsuna-san sit with us?" He asked hopefully. He knew his brother wasn't one for company.

Kyoya looked over at the other neko, blinking his cold eye. He looked him over slowly. Hm, cute.... He thought with a nod. "I don't see why not."He said in his usual calm, lazy tone.

~~Ko~~

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm
Һυɣυ

From the corner of his eye, Mao noticed Setsuna talking with two other nekos and he perked up a bit, deciding that if both Setsuna and Atsuo can converse, he should too. Looking around, Mao noticed a younger neko sitting by himself and walked over with graceful motions, keeping a blank face. He was a cute one, that's for sure, and his dark hair and big eyes made him look innocent and huggable. "Hello." His voice was soft and smooth like silk, but it was oddly monotonous and his expression was impossible to tell whether he was bored or unenthusiastic as he tilted his head to the side, looking down at the little neko. "Can I sit with you?" he asked.

Setsuna looked at Kyoya curiously, tilting his head to the side, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Setsuna." He said, and then rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly, "Ah, no need to be so formal when addressing me, Daisuke-san; you're older than me." He mumbled, slowly sitting down next to Daisuke with proper posture and folding his hands in his lap neatly.  

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm
~~Kyoya Hibari
~~Daisuke Hibari
~~Hikaru Yoshi
~~Ko Toshiro

Kyoya nodded at at Setsuna. "Kyoya." He greeted, sitting next to his brother. He looked at Setsuna at the corner of his eye, rather intrigued. Seems like a nice kid...

Daisuke smiled over at Setsuna. "Nah, it's polite. Doesn't mater if I'm older or not."

Ko looked over and up at Mao, who seemed rather interesting. He nodded, curious eyes wide with wonder, blinking.

~~Hikaru~~

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:53 pm
Һυɣυ

Sitting down in the chair beside the other, Mao pulled his legs up in a similar manner as he had when he was sitting by himself, but he looked over at the young neko and his pale red eyes were dull. "My name's Mao." He said, giving an expecting look as he waited for the younger boy's name.

Looking over at Daisuke and Kyoya, Setsuna decided to make small talk, "So, do you guys have any other siblings, or is it just you two, if you don't mind me asking, of course." He tilted his head slightly, his ear flicking and in his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Mao sitting in a chair a little ways away, and he smiled slightly as he saw him talking to someone other than himself or their older brother.  

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Chisisi

Nicholas
Nick smirks slightly, but it isn't long before he falls asleep too. Damn, this innocence was killing him.

Alexander
Alex feels a blush creeping up, "Heh, really?" He kinda mumbles to the cute comment. Then: "Do they normally run late?"

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff