Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Looking to make new GCDers as budies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm
Striker the legend
Shedeem
What is that my dear?
Would you like to be friends?

Ummm, Iunno can't explain. D;
That's up to you. emo I never bother people unless it's important.

That's understandable.
Chatting is never a bother, nor is asking to befriend someone ^_^

Edit: Your not accepting friends at this time sad

Edit edit: rofl I see, thanks heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm
Shedeem
Queen Jaime
I'm terribly shy and mainly lurk in the GCD, but I'd love to actually have some Gaian friends! No one on my friends list is ever on and I don't have anyone to talk to about Gaia. emo
I hope none of you mind if I send out a few friend requests. You all seem so nice! emotion_kirakira

No one should mine, i always say in mine if i am unsure you can say no ^_^

You're so nice! :3

Queen Jaime

Winter Dragon

23,075 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • One Down 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm
        There are always so many people in this thread alone that I've wanted to add for a while but never personally talked to so I'd feel silly ;-; I like making friends but I suck at remembering to respond sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
I'm always too shy to add anyone. redface

I know I sometimes come off as aggressive when I post in GCD, but I swear I'm not a mean person. XD

If anyone wants to add me, please do! I will totally accept! Don't be shy about comments n' stuff either. I will try my hardest to respond in a reasonable frame of time and apologize when I don't. xd

Happy to add, also I am shy and rarely talk in GCD I read a lot. I don't find anyone all that mean ^_^

Same, I'm a horrible lurker! xd

NO ONE SHOULD FEEL SHY TALKING TO ME THOUGH~ 4laugh . I welcome you all with open arms and PM box and comment box and quotes and etc.

lol, I don't even know what to call my self these days. i do post, some days a lot, am i still a lurker? rofl

I don't know. XD There should be a word for that!

The internet needs to get on the ball naming these things!  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 am
Queen Jaime
Shedeem
Queen Jaime
I'm terribly shy and mainly lurk in the GCD, but I'd love to actually have some Gaian friends! No one on my friends list is ever on and I don't have anyone to talk to about Gaia. emo
I hope none of you mind if I send out a few friend requests. You all seem so nice! emotion_kirakira

No one should mine, i always say in mine if i am unsure you can say no ^_^

You're so nice! :3

Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am
I Found A Sexy 1

They really should, and what about people who talk in guilds more?
If my head wasn't hurting so bad, I would think harder ><
How are you today? I'll be commenting/pming my buddies later ^_^  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 am
Denham
        There are always so many people in this thread alone that I've wanted to add for a while but never personally talked to so I'd feel silly ;-; I like making friends but I suck at remembering to respond sometimes.

What I used to do is, only add people I know very well... removed those who never really talked to me. Now I do this; I add if they want an add, or ask if i think we'll get along well. I talk as best as i can to get and know them. Now, unless they a really bad people, I tend to keep them. If I ever need to do a friend clean up like i used to, I'll take everything into account. Now just if they talk to me in comments/pms, and who does the most talking to whom.

I recommend maybe asking, and see where it goes from there.
Would you like to be my friend? You can so no ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:10 am
Aaaah, I'm really shy too! ._.;

Gaia is the website I usually come to when I'm really stressed irl, so I just sort of ramble on a superficial level about nonsense to take my mind off things but rarely end up talking to individual people. redface  

Sairalinde Telemnar

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 am
i am adding all of you you better watch out!

feel free to decline you wont' hurt my feelings i'm steel door fortified with pickles  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 am
I dun mind friend requests, however, most of my friends just sorta sit there, unless they PM me, or say something interesting in the forums/guilds, or have an interesting status (i find it fun to try and respond via status, unless it's serious, then i'll send a pm with some heartfelt remarks of some sort), or send a profile comment.

At least it's not like facebook, where you end up seeing every garsh darn thing that people say and do, even if it's sharing a picture that their best friend's sister shared 3 weeks ago... xD  

Rya Dracosin

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Starzel

Sparkling Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm
Shedeem
Starzel
I want buddies. I'm always surprised whenever I see that one of my friends is online.
They actually got a life.

Ha, i don't have one ><
Me neither, that's why I need internet buddies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm
Starzel
Shedeem
Starzel
I want buddies. I'm always surprised whenever I see that one of my friends is online.
They actually got a life.

Ha, i don't have one ><
Me neither, that's why I need internet buddies.

emotion_awesome *tip*  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm
Shedeem
Denham

What I used to do is, only add people I know very well... removed those who never really talked to me. Now I do this; I add if they want an add, or ask if i think we'll get along well. I talk as best as i can to get and know them. Now, unless they a really bad people, I tend to keep them. If I ever need to do a friend clean up like i used to, I'll take everything into account. Now just if they talk to me in comments/pms, and who does the most talking to whom.

Aaah that is such a good approach to Gaia friendships! Sometimes I'll randomly get bursts of courage and add people I've seen around GCD that I think are neat/cool/interesting but that rarely happens since I tend to over think things haha I would be more than happy to add you~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 pm
Denham
Shedeem
Denham

Aaah that is such a good approach to Gaia friendships! Sometimes I'll randomly get bursts of courage and add people I've seen around GCD that I think are neat/cool/interesting but that rarely happens since I tend to over think things haha I would be more than happy to add you~

Thank you heart sorry I didn't add you and get back sooner, I was seeing what I could sell in the MP ^_^
How are you doing today?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:47 pm
Shedeem
Denham
Shedeem
Denham

Thank you heart sorry I didn't add you and get back sooner, I was seeing what I could sell in the MP ^_^
How are you doing today?

Oh nooo I actually just woke up, myself. I'm doing pretty well, just have to finish up a program I'm writing but I only have a little bit left. How are you?

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff