Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto nodded when the other said for him to stay away or be quiet when he was angry. “Your quite strong for someone not having lifted weights in awhile. Bruises heal so don’t worry about it.” Haruto was a bit surprised when the other said where his room was. He hadn’t thought he would have a room already prepared for him. Following Asher into the house he looked around, it was a different place to be, a contradiction and yet it was balanced.

“I won’t forget that sir. I shall spend the rest of my evening learning the technology you bought today to make sure I am prepared for tomorrow.” Haruto assured.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Hearing this, he smiled as he nodded to his words. “Alright…tonight I want you to share a bed with me okay,” he said looking to him. “For now just be in your room and I need to go to look over a few things.” Smiling softly he walked away and went to his study and sighed as he sat behind his desk. He knew that he would have to bring up the security and would have to find a way to protect the humans around here. He knew that they were no match for demons and he wasn’t about to have innocent blood spilled.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked surprised when the other said that tonight he wanted him to share his bed. “As you wish sir.” He responded. Haruto moved to his room putting away everything that the man had bought him during the day. He then moved to work on the electronics. Reading the manuals was quite boring but he managed to get through most of them. It was only when he was reading the last manual that he found himself collapsing on the bed. The book opened beneath him and the technology off to the side.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

Asher Jude

It was a few hours before he was finished with everything. Feeling exhausted, he removed his tie and was going to his room. Though he stopped when he remembered that he wanted the other to sleep with him. “Haruto, its time to go to bed,” he said as he stepped into his room. Though he stopped when he noticed him sleeping and couldn’t help but smile. “You humans are just to adorable for your own good.” Shaking his head a little, he went over and put away all the manuals and electronics before he tucked him in. As he looked more closely to him; he began to feel the attraction he had to him. “You are the one for me…I will get you to love me,” he whispered softly. Turning off the lights, he closed the door to the room and went to sleep in his own room.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto gave a soft groan when the man called his name but didn’t answer as he continued to sleep. As the other moved the manuals and electronics the human didn’t awaken. Even as the other tucked him in, he didn’t wake. He did however lean into the other’s touch unconsciously, his body recognizing that there was a special attraction there. An hour or so later Haruto awoke, he wondered how he had gotten under the covers. Moving from the bed he moved across the hall to where Asher was. “Sir?” he questioned softly knowing he was supposed to sleep in the same bed as the other.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He had been sipping wine on the bed, seeming to try and relax since he was having trouble sleeping. Putting his glass down; he was about to try and go to bed when he heard his voice. “You’re up,” he said sitting up and looking a little surprised. “I thought you were sleeping still.” Chuckling lightly, he pulled back the sheets of the bed and patted the space next to him. “I didn’t want to wake you since you already seemed very tired.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was a bit surprised to see the other awake but at the same time he wasn't. "I apologize I fell asleep reading the manuals and have been unable to finish. Reading something like that makes me quite tired, reading books at night makes me tired actually." Haruto admitted. "It seems though that you are ready for bed. I will have to finish mt reading in the morning and try to work quickly to understand the devices." The human climbed into bed as was directed. "I am tired though today has been...eventful."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Oh you won’t be working for me just yet…since the tutor left before I got here, I can’t have you working for me,” he said with a smile to him. “So you just will follow me around to take notes and set up the room with snacks. Which you can buy once I give you your card tomorrow alright. So just order in what ever delivers then go set it up before guests arrive at 11.” With that, he finished his wind before he turned off the lights. “And why not change into your pajamas? I have some put into your room…unless you want to sleep naked with me,” he asked with a playful smirk.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

“I understand.” Haruto said with a bit of relief that the other wouldn’t have him working for him just yet. “I will make sure I have everything set up by the scheduled time.” Haruto stated. “You patted the bed I thought you wanted me within it at that moment. I had not thought to change into pajamas I will go do so now.” Haruto stated. He moved from the bed and back to his room where he changed. Entering Asher’s room again he took his place in the bed. “Will tomorrow be terribly busy with meetings?” the human questioned curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Thinking for a moment, he slowly gave the other a small nod. “It will be up until about three hours,” he said as he gave a soft yawn. “But after that its just me typing up a few things then we can head out to eat for dinner then we can come home. I have to call to see when I can have the test done for you again. Hopefully within the week we can get it to happen but if not then its fine. But that’s enough for now, lets just get some rest for the night; I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day for me,” he whispered before stretching a bit.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:41 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded hearing the meeting would go for three hours. “That doesn’t sound like a terrible day, maybe a bit boring but not terrible.” Haruto said surprised. He had expected a lot more from the man. He had expected meeting after meeting all day until he was exhausted. This sounded much more relaxing. “Rest sounds good.” He yawned laying down completely to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He then moved in closer as the other lay down, pulling him close. “Sorry but I like to sleep cuddling,” he stated simply to him. Chuckling lightly, he laid his head down on the pillow and gave a soft yawn. He was really looking forward to the day that he could sleep with the other. He could force him now even if he wanted but he knew that wouldn’t be the way to get him to fall in love with him. “Night Haruto…hope you sleep well,” he said softly to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was unsure what to do as the other pulled him close. The others words did little to soothe his frazzled nerves but he nodded forcing himself to relax and go back to sleep. “Good night sir,” Haruto spoke softly hiding a yawn. It wasn’t long before he was back asleep though. His body still recognized Asher as his match, as his protector even if his mind didn’t yet. As soon as he had fallen asleep he turned into the other.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 pm
He was awake for awhile so when he turned into him, he couldn’t help but smile. “You know you are meant for me…so stop being stubborn and love me,” he whispered softly. With a sigh, he watched him sleep for a it, before he gave him a gentle kiss. He then put his head on the pillow before closing his eyes. Then in a matter of minutes, he was drifting off to sleep; a smile on his face.  

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto woke early the next morning and quietly slipped out of the bed and back to his room. He worked through his preparations for the day, when it came to dressing he was unsure what to dress in. He eventually chose to wear his casual clothes unless Asher told him differently. He then went back to work on figuring out all of the electronics that had been purchased.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces