Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Random fact about yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:04 am
Meromictic
Prince Ichi
Meromictic
Prince Ichi
I'm afraid of the dark and constantly paranoid that bigfoot is outside my window

we live in the mountains in NC

it's legit

emo

>>

That's why I live in the city.

Although, the other night when it was super foggy outside, I locked my car doors to keep the ghosts from coming in on my drive home. <<;;
.....LOL

EVEN IN THE CITY i'm paranoid someone is going to mug and rape me, which isn't too outlandish to think about (at least my personal safety), so I like.......walk really fast everywhere and avoid people all together if I can....

tho maybe not the mug part since i'm a broke college student

Eh. At night I only go out if its a group of friends. At work, there's a security person that watches us leave the store at night to ensure nothing happens to us.

The only time I get super paranoid is if I have to go grocery shopping by myself. Ugh. x.x I just hate it. :<
I had to usually walk around by myself when I did errands in Atlanta. I mean, the bank, grocery store, and target were like....half mile max in terms of distance to on foot. And school is in midtown, which is all businesses and colleges.

BUT

STILL  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:35 am
A picture of me and my friend mooning was airbrushed out of a photo in the local paper. A few years later, I worked for said paper. No one realised XD  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 am
I'd been to a club with some friends, when I was 18, and we'd all decided to crash at a friend's house until morning. This friend had a girlfriend, who worked at the same bar as I did at the time.
Most of us listened to some music and played around on his guitars, then crashed out downstairs. The guy in question went up stairs, to his room, with a mutal friend of ours.

In the morning everyone left to our friend telling them "If my girlfriend asks then tell her that girl wasn't even here." I stayed to help tidy up.

After we finished washing up empty glasses and putting his entire CD collection back in alphabetical order - how OCD is that? - he asked me to come upstairs and check out his new keyboard. Ha ha, he wanted to show me his new keyboard ...yeah.
The next thing I knew he was naked and attempting to pull my shirt off. I'm like "WTF, you have a girlfriend". His kiss showed me how little he cared about that. I pushed him down on his bed, noticing the restraints attached to the headboard. I pushed his arms up and tied him securely to the bed... right before stealing his keys out of his trousers pocket and walking out, leaving his bedroom door wide open. I then got my things - paused only to completely mess up the order of his CD collection wink - unlocked his front door and walked home. I left him strapped naked to his bed, with the door open, for his housemates to find 4laugh

I heard his girlfriend broke up with him not long after that. Oddly, we're still friends xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 pm
I have a Nike logo scarred onto the back of my head. Thankfully I never plan on going bald. 3nodding  

Treacherous Hat

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 pm
Ridley Starsmore
I am likely one of the few people you know that has been arrested for being nice to his wife. rofl

When she was seven months preggers with our second, her ankles were swollen after we'd done the weekly grocery trip. And bear in mind, I don't drive due to a phobia.

But she just couldn't do it. So I figured. "I can handle FOUR blocks to the house, no big deal." Suck it up and deal with the fear like a man.

So I get behind the wheel, and TWO Blocks away, i get pulled over.

For a blown license plate light.

And the cop, seeing I have NO license, decides to do the best thing for our family and arrest me. Even after the explanation. Rookie hispanic lady cop, come to find out. This does not bode well for the 6 foot tall blond haired, blue eyed white boy. (Does it sound racist? Yup. But the fact remains, this DOES happen)

So, I spent a night in Jail, went to court a month later, only to have it thrown out, and just pay court fees. waste of time, all in all.

That sucks. she could have gave you a warning or something smaller.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm
Uhm. I am opening an online store with cute acc & clothes soon.... biggrin
Can't really think of much that is that random.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I hate seeing spit on the ground. Makes me sick! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm
[[I get grossed out wayyyy too easily. I don't care for guts, killing, etc. but when someone throws up, spits out something that's been chewed, or if i'm brushing my teeth or take too big of a bite of something that takes too long to chew, i have the feeling of throwing up.
At one point i was trying to tell my sister something that grossed me out, which wasn't really gross, and while i tried to talk i was gagging the whole time.
I've spit out good food and thrown away one-bite eaten sandwiches and burgers because i got disgusted after the first bite. Not a good thing.
]]

Vyudali

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm
i live here alone in this house in the city. of course the neighborhood is still new, so no need to be creeped out about anything... but i still sleep with a light on... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 pm
I regularly mix up my two best friends names one of which I dated and yeah~  

Anti-Ling

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm
I get goose bumps when I sneeze. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm
I cannot for the life of me stand rotting fruit. Especially when I clear out food and discover it slightly rotting. emotion_donotwant

I can handle body fluids, eviscerations, blood, needles, missing body parts or even diseased/rotting flesh.

but rotting ******** THAT s**t I AM OUTTA THERE.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 pm
I'm incredibly nervous around people of whom I am not acquainted with. Actually, i'm pretty nervous overall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Slick Southpaw
I cannot for the life of me stand rotting fruit. Especially when I clear out food and discover it slightly rotting. emotion_donotwant

I can handle body fluids, eviscerations, blood, needles, missing body parts or even diseased/rotting flesh.

The bad fruit will always gross me out more. The worst, though, is finding rotten potatoes. emotion_puke  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Anghared Starwing
Slick Southpaw

The bad fruit will always gross me out more. The worst, though, is finding rotten potatoes. emotion_puke
;-; I screamed when I grabbed a rotten fruit by mistake when looking for an apple to eat in our little fruit bowl we have at home.
I'm such a ninny with rotting fruits and veggies. emo

Festering onions are also pretty nasty. ma, why do you have to be a food hoarder crying whhhhhhyyyy rotten stuff can be avoided if you didn't collect perishables like they were going out of style.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff