Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a small nod, he followed after him and took out some of the material he had picked up at the library. “I am not sure what you would want to use so I checked out books on different subjects,” he said handing them over to him. “Tomorrow I will bring my laptop so we can use that for now we can just make notes on what to do.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Okay. What if we did someone really important to the town? Maybe... hmm... something about the first mayor?" He suggested. It would be easy, since there would be tons of information. It could be interesting for the people in the class... and it could give him a chance to get even closer to Fuji.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Really,” he asked, a little surprised at who he had chosen. “Sure that sounds like a great plan,” he said with a smile to him. “We could even go around town tomorrow taking pictures of the mayors home and other places he works at! I am sure the teacher would be really impressed with this.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "Sounds perfect. This will be fun." He went into the living room and sat down with him. "So what do you want to start with?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking a moment, he seemed to give a small shrug. “Maybe going through the books I have here for some basic notes,” he said looking to him. “Then we can go around town taking pictures for the power point.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:41 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren grinned. "Sounds like a plan." He agreed, sitting on the couch. "Which book do you want me to look through?" He asked.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"You can read through this one alright," he said, handing him the note book to take the notes in. "You do that and I will look online to where we can go to take pictures alright."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and looked through it, writing neat notes on important facts, dates, and tidbits that could be interesting while Fuji looked at places where they could go for pictures.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

After spending an hour gathering places to visit, he closed his laptop before looking to him. "I think I got all the places we should include on our project, how did you fair with notes," he asked leaning close to look at the notes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren had well over half a sheet with notes, smiling. "I think I've got enough for us to start with." He told him, wanting to kiss him. 'Keep control. All good things to those who wait.' He thought to himself.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“If you have a camera we can go and take the pictures today that way I can get started on the power point at home. Then when I come over again tomorrow I will show you what I have and if you like it, then we add your notes,” he said looking to him. “Does that sound good.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused. "I have a camera on my phone, but not an actual camera. I can ask to borrow one or buy one and we can take pictures tomorrow, though." He offered.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"I think an actual camera would work better," he said before he stood up and began to pack up his things. "Well I think that is all so if you don't think we need to talk about anything else; I should really be heading home now."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Alright. All drive you to about a block away from your house, if you tell me where it is." He smiled. "That's why you didn't want me to pick you up at your house, right? There's something there that either won't want to see me, or that you don't want me to see."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to blush a light red at this, making him a little worried. "Its nothing," he said, not wanting to say how his father was a drunk. He was ashamed of the man and didn't want people to know about him. "I can ride really, your only a few blocks away from me."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces