when naruto and saska kiss i was rolling on the floor  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:12 pm
when kagome tells inuyasha to sit and he falls on the ground  

Final Titus

sexyslayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:50 pm
when kasuma gets mad at ryho yeah that's funny. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:25 am
I sukisyo when sora is telling Nao his most preciouse belonging and nao go the wrong idea thinking he was it. Although eventrually sora siad his most preciose belonging was toshizou is stuffed elephant. Nao punched him and he went flying. >.< That would be the funniest for me.  

~sly_kitsune14~

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:28 pm
hmm. the episode of little yahiko. it was funny as hell when yahiko shouts (can't remember the bug type he yelled) Isn't in the spring!!" and sano and kenshin fall off the roof and u see sano hanging on the edge and kenshin hanging on him and sano says "kenshin get off we both are gonna fall!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:04 pm
when sesshomaru threw rocks at jaken's head heart  

Aeraya Maximum

Space Pirate Peyley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:03 pm
When Saitou confesses he has a wife to Kenshin and Misao lol that was great rofl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:47 pm
Peyley
When Saitou confesses he has a wife to Kenshin and Misao lol that was great rofl mrgreen

yeah that was funny. i still loved it when sesshomaru threw rocks at jaken's head to shut him up. rofl  

Aeraya Maximum

Witchwolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 pm
Aeraya Maximum
Peyley

yeah that was funny. i still loved it when sesshomaru threw rocks at jaken's head to shut him up. rofl

both are good, Inuyasha about to smash the well with a boulder, and kagome said about a ton of Sits! dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Witchwolf
Aeraya Maximum
Peyley

both are good, Inuyasha about to smash the well with a boulder, and kagome said about a ton of Sits! dramallama

oh my god! I remember that!! I was laughing so hard i was crying! rofl rofl  

Aeraya Maximum

Space Pirate Peyley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:49 am
Aeraya Maximum
Peyley

yea that was funny mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:44 pm
Aeraya Maximum
Witchwolf
Aeraya Maximum
Peyley

oh my god! I remember that!! I was laughing so hard i was crying! rofl rofl

That was hillarious rofl  

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nikou

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 pm
The potato episode in Peacemaker. OMG that was a side splitter!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Whenever Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club slips on a banana peel and causes more problems xd User Image  

inukitsy

Kenomuru Tisoki

Desirable Player

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:59 pm
Love Hina the episode when Motoko is terrified of Kaolla's turtle and she tried to cut it with her sword but the little turtle caught it. That was funny.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff