Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
I used to play Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the- *Dies* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Susue

Alien Invader

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm
I had to stop playing Skyrim because I was playing full time (40 hours a week LOL). emotion_facepalm
I've recently gotten back into it less obsessively, but it's still oh so much fun.
I'm a level 52 Nord with concentrations in one handed, archery, magic (destruction and conjuration), light armor...yeah.
I really want to get my enchanting skill up to 100 so I can ******** SOME s**t UP. OMGGGGG.

Though I'm really waiting for a patch to fix some quests. crying Mainly The White Phial...and whatever that one in Dawn Star is about the crazy dreams people are having. I WANNA FIX THEM SO FIX MY GAME. classified_fu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 pm
Why did I buy a playstation 3? Why? Skyrim. Crashed. Again. emotion_zombie

Maybe I should go back to playing dungeon master on my Atrari. Modern games just don't like me *sulk*  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm a dirty console player though. crying

I love enchanting, but it seems like it takes forever to get skilled enough to make things that are actually useful in combat. It's awesome though combined with smithing. I have a ton of jewels from looting draugr and a glass battleax with soul trap, so I've been making a ton of jeweled silver amulets with a sneak enchantment on them, and now I have more gold than I know what to do with. The only downside is that I have a hundred soul gems and a ton of jewelry on me at any one time plus my armor and weapons, so it's making it difficult to collect things.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm
I uh.... I was a sneak/assassin..

I feedback looped my ench/alch/smithing and uh.. I had two daggers that did double damage when in sneak, with the 15x damage perk......and it's base was 1500 damage per dagger, before those bonuses..

Needless to say I crushed all opposition in the game like a proper hero.

I just restarted on my PC's Skyrim (I originally had it for X360) and I'm a frost mage. Only level 10 right now, however so... I'm very squishy  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm
Played initially as a Nord and played enough just to beat the game. Then I made an Orc thief just to d**k around. I only play now to try out nude mods.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm
Uncle Haijin

I'm a dirty console player though. crying

I love enchanting, but it seems like it takes forever to get skilled enough to make things that are actually useful in combat. It's awesome though combined with smithing. I have a ton of jewels from looting draugr and a glass battleax with soul trap, so I've been making a ton of jeweled silver amulets with a sneak enchantment on them, and now I have more gold than I know what to do with. The only downside is that I have a hundred soul gems and a ton of jewelry on me at any one time plus my armor and weapons, so it's making it difficult to collect things.
At least you a doing a thing in the game. I have two enchanted scimitars reforged in the legendary catergory, both enchanted to drain 13 points of health and to trap soul if the target dies in less than 3 seconds.

Oh, and their base damage is 245 a piece. I dont even have to blink to kill a camp of Imperial scum.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm
I wish I had a computer nice enough to have the PC version. My xbox copy is being extremely glitchy. Farkas of the Companions draws his sword and initiates conversations with me perpetually, ice spikes stick out of my back for forever, and the guards in Markarth are stuck thinking I need to get sent to the Cidhna mine. emotion_donotwant

Stats wise, I'm a lvl 35 female khajiit named Puss and a typical thief. Light armor, Mehrune's Razor, Chillrend and a bow of my choosing (typically a Soul Capturing bow). Sneak level and smithing level are at 100 x3

I filled Lydia's room with cabbages in Breezehome x3 I think there's a cap for # of cabbages in a room though gonk

Oh, and I name the daedra/atronachs I summon. My fire atronach is named Sparky, and the daedra I summon from the Sanguine Rose is named Steve.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

currently need to name the assassin guy I summon from the Dark Brotherhood gift you get. I miss the Morag Tong emo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
(Sorry for the double post)

Have any of you ever run into the end of the map? It's amazing. You're just wandering forever and suddenly you just hit this invisible wall. Mindblowing, dude.

Idk maybe I'm just easily amused LOL

doubleposting as well, but yes! It blew my mind the first time. I swam out into the ocean in the north and just kept going until... wall!

Back when I played Morrowind I tried that out in Solstheim and since there's no fast traveling in that game I had to swim all the way back emotion_facepalm  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 am
How the he'll do you get daggers to be so powerul? I have 100 smithing, and my Ebony Daggers only do like 30 damage or something, and that's with the best blacksmithing potion. Of course, I don't have any blacksmithing gear, but that's because I can't find them. Of course, my enchantments are pretty decent.

My stealth character has 100 smithing, 100 enchanting, mid 60's sneak, mid 40's archery, mid 40's one handed, low 40's lockpicking, mid 30's pickpocketing, mid 30's speech, and is like, level 31.

I also use Nightengale armor and boots, and Dark Brotherhood cowl and gloves. I need to get a silver necklace, because the gold one I have looks weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 am
Deep South

I filled Lydia's room with cabbages in Breezehome x3 I think there's a cap for # of cabbages in a room though gonk

rofl You... are awesome! Bear traps might be better than cabbages though.
Lydia is so annoying I'm actually considering sacrificing her to a daedra.  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 am
Deep South
I Found A Sexy 1

Have any of you ever run into the end of the map? It's amazing. You're just wandering forever and suddenly you just hit this invisible wall. Mindblowing, dude.

doubleposting as well, but yes! It blew my mind the first time. I swam out into the ocean in the north and just kept going until... wall!

Back when I played Morrowind I tried that out in Solstheim and since there's no fast traveling in that game I had to swim all the way back emotion_facepalm

LOL! That sucks bad. I would hate no fast traveling.
I've never played any other the other oblivion games.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 am
Karrna
Deep South

rofl You... are awesome! Bear traps might be better than cabbages though.
Lydia is so annoying I'm actually considering sacrificing her to a daedra.

hahahaha bear traps! Genius!
She's become a bit of a running joke between my sister and I. Lydia's like Meg from Family Guy. Everything is her fault! EVERYTHING.

Maybe I'll put bear traps in Lydia II's room. Lydia II is the housecarl for my Proudspire home. I don't remember her real name...  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 am
Lydia is probably the most boring companion. I switch her out for Cicero or Marcurio as soon as possible in my games.

Last night, I had a dream I was my orc character and traveled to Largashbur to retrieve Malacath's hammer, but it had been transformed into a massive pit of water. I dived in to see if Volendrung was under the water, but I had to fight a massive black sea-serpent dragon with poison fangs, using only a dagger because I couldn't use magic underwater. Now kind of sad that there aren't sea-dragons in the game.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Deep South
I Found A Sexy 1

LOL! That sucks bad. I would hate no fast traveling.
I've never played any other the other oblivion games.

In Morrowind you had to walk everywhere gonk though I cheated the system by using these spell that made you jump really high and really far, then using float/slow down spells to descend without killing myself XD

I never played Oblivion. I just got an xbox 360 for Christmas so I have a lot of catching up to do, games-wise

@Haijin: Cicero as in the jester who was the keeper of the Night Mother?
I killed him as soon as I got a chance emotion_donotwant he was so obnoxious  

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am
I love the Nightingale Armor.
I modified Vorstag to wear it and I gave him a bunch of staves (including Wabberjack) so it's really fun when he starts summoning a ton of crap.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff